Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
Hammered
Nailed It!

Default Shamumu Needs You, the Side Game! - A Leaguers & B-Leaguers not in #B20

So here's the deal - the theme of Mafia game #B20 is Shamumu's Got Talent! It's a talent show like America's (or Britain's) Got Talent, which means that we need audience participation. Anyone who is not actually in the game during any given night period can play by PMing the name of any player on the Player List to me as someone that they believe is not mafia. The person who gets the most votes will be exempt from lynching during the next day period. (If there is a tie, I will choose one of them at random.)

Why do you want to participate? Each time you successfully choose a townie out of the player list that you haven't previously voted for, you get one point. The audience participant who has the most points at the end of this game will win 20 YB from my personal stash, with a possibility of more, since I will also throw in half of my winnings from T.A.G. and Dumb Words for the month of August.

You can only vote for people that are still alive, since dead people would have their roles revealed and you won't get many points if you always vote for the same person, but I am going to add an additional restriction that you can't vote for the same person two days in a row. If you do vote for the same person two days in a row, you will automatically be disqualified from winning the prize, but you can still keep playing just for glory, if you like.

People who have been killed in the game are eligible to play, with one obvious note: If a mafia player dies, he has an unfair advantage, since he knows who the townies are. Therefore, dead mafia should vote for who they think will win the voting and if they are successful, they will receive one point for that.

I want the actual participants in the voting to remain a secret, so they can't work together, so if you want to play, just PM me with Contest, Night #0 as the subject and one of these names as your vote.

You don't necessarily have to start your participation on night #0, but you have a 75% chance of guessing correctly right now and you will have more chances to win your points. I am locking this thread so that people won't post in it, which might give people a clue as to who is participating, but I will post an update at the start of Night #1.

Player List
  1. BunnyBot 5000
  2. chaucer
  3. Connor S.
  4. ElMikkino
  5. gameboy
  6. Hammer Up!
  7. Julian
  8. magic fly
  9. Max
  10. Ninja of Frozen Milk
  11. PlasmaCannonsRule
  12. Redbone
  13. seamonkey
  14. sonicchaos1993
  15. SpaceManiac
  16. tylerseeg
  17. Ufo-Man
  18. wowow
Sorry, but only registered mafia players are eligible to enter this contest - I want people who know what they are doing to make these decisions.

Last edited by Hammered; 08-02-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
Hammered
Nailed It!

Default Re: Shamumu Needs You, the Side Game! - A Leaguers & B-Leaguers not in #B20

Update at the start of Night #1. You can play even if you didn't vote on night #0

Player List
  1. BunnyBot 5000
  2. chaucer
  3. Connor S.
  4. ElMikkino
  5. gameboy
  6. Hammer Up!
  7. Julian
  8. magic fly
  9. Max
  10. Ninja of Frozen Milk
  11. PlasmaCannonsRule
  12. Redbone
  13. sonicchaos1993
  14. tylerseeg
  15. Ufo-Man
  16. wowow
Sorry, but only registered mafia players are eligible to enter this contest - I want people who know what they are doing to make these decisions.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
Hammered
Nailed It!

Default Re: Shamumu Needs You, the Side Game! - A Leaguers & B-Leaguers not in #B20

Update at the start of Night #2. You can play even if you didn't vote previously.

Player List
  1. BunnyBot 5000
  2. Connor S.
  3. ElMikkino
  4. gameboy
  5. Hammer Up!
  6. Julian
  7. magic fly
  8. Max
  9. Ninja of Frozen Milk
  10. PlasmaCannonsRule
  11. Redbone
  12. tylerseeg
  13. Ufo-Man
  14. wowow

Sorry I forgot to post this at the start of night 2. It's already day 3, but everyone who was playing before got their votes in. I just posted this for consistency.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #4
Hammered
Nailed It!

Update at the start of Night #3. You can play even if you didn't vote previously.

Player List
  1. BunnyBot 5000
  2. Connor S.
  3. ElMikkino
  4. gameboy
  5. Hammer Up!
  6. Julian/hyperme
  7. magic fly
  8. Max
  9. PlasmaCannonsRule
  10. Redbone
  11. Ufo-Man
  12. wowow

Last edited by Hammered; 08-12-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
Hammered
Nailed It!

Update at the start of Night #4. You can play even if you didn't vote previously.

Player List
  1. BunnyBot 5000
  2. Connor S.
  3. ElMikkino
  4. gameboy/SpaceManaic
  5. Hammer Up!
  6. magic fly
  7. Max
  8. PlasmaCannonsRule
  9. Ufo-Man
  10. wowow

Last edited by Hammered; 08-24-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
Hammered
Nailed It!

Update at the start of Night #5. You can play even if you didn't vote previously.

Player List
  1. Connor S.
  2. ElMikkino
  3. gameboy/SpaceManaic
  4. Hammer Up!
  5. magic fly/Ufo-man
  6. Max
  7. PlasmaCannonsRule
  8. wowow

Last edited by Hammered; 08-24-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
Hammered
Nailed It!

Update at the start of Night #6. You can play even if you didn't vote previously.

Player List
  1. Connor S.
  2. ElMikkino
  3. gameboy/SpaceManaic
  4. Hammer Up!
  5. Max
  6. wowow
Old 08-30-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
Hammered
Nailed It!

Update at the start of Night #7. You can play even if you didn't vote previously.

Player List
  1. Connor S.
  2. gameboy/SpaceManaic
  3. Max
  4. wowow

I was going to end this because after tonight, the town will be at lynch or lose, but I have a tie for first place, so what I am going to do is to accept votes once again tonight, but the votes will have no effect on the town's ability to lynch tomorrow. It may be a short night, since there are so few players left, so get your votes in early.