Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 21, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 08-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #21
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

Default Re: Translation Party

Hi, my name is ElMikkino, and I like bunnies. They are very cute because they hop around and nibble on stuff! into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoだし、ウサギのような。もので約、ニブルので、ホップの彼らは非常 にかわいい!
back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like a rabbit. About things, so nibble, they hop is very cute!
back into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoしかし、ウサギのような。についてのことなので、ニブル、彼らはホ ップの非常にかわいいです!
back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like the rabbit. So for that, nibble, hop They are very cute!
back into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoしかし、ウサギのような。だからそのためにはニブルは非常にかわい い、ホップの彼らです!
back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like the rabbit. To do so is very cute nibble, and they hop!
back into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoしかし、ウサギのような。そのためには非常にかわいいニブル、彼ら はホップです!
back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like the rabbit. So very cute nibble, they are hop!
back into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoしかし、ウサギのような。だからとてもかわいいニブル、彼らはホッ プです!
back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like the rabbit. So cute nibble, they are hop!
back into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoしかし、ウサギのような。キュートニブル、彼らはホッ プです!
back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like the rabbit. Kyutoniburu, they are hop!
back into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoしかし、ウサギのような。 Kyutoniburu、彼らはホップです!
back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like the rabbit. Kyutoniburu, their hops!
back into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoしかし、ウサギのような。 Kyutoniburu、彼らのホップ!
back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like the rabbit. Kyutoniburu, they hop!

back into Japanese
こんにちは、私の名前ElMikkinoしかし、ウサギのような。 Kyutoniburu、彼らホップ!

back into English
Hello, my name ElMikkino However, like the rabbit. Kyutoniburu, they hop!

Equilibrium found!

What the heck is a Kyutoniburu?
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #22
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk

That's what the katakana translated as.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:03 PM   #23
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

let's go!
There is no spoon.
into Japanese
がないのスプーンです。
back into English
It is no spoon.
back into Japanese
それはスプーンです。
back into English
It is a spoon.
back into Japanese
それはスプーンです。
back into English
It is a spoon.
Equilibrium found!
Okay, I get it, you like Translation Party.

wait... DARNIT! Spiderpumpkin got it first!

EDIT:

let's go!
A b C d E f G h I j K l M n O p Q r S t U v W x Y z Now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me?
into Japanese
BのĈ配信ダウンロードサイト- Ĝ時間なお、jカリットルメートル所蔵p質問研究なるS t uからv幅x、yとzさて、私のいろは、次の時間を知らないあなたは私と一緒に歌うのだろうか?
back into English
B distribution of Ĉ download site - Ĝ In time, j ∂ S tu Holding Rittorumetoru questions from v p be the width of x, y and z Now, my ABCs, next time you do not know sing with me What?
back into Japanese
ĈダウンロードサイトのB分布- Ĝ時間には、vpのXの、y、zの今、私のいろは、次の時間あなたは私と一緒に歌うか分からないの幅のこと からj ∂ sならばtu所蔵Rittorumetoruの質問何?
back into English
Ĉ download site distribution B - Ĝ the time, vp of the X, y, z now, my ABCs, next time you are not sure that the width of the j ∂ s sing with me if What questions Rittorumetoru Holding tu?
back into Japanese
Ĉダウンロードサイトの配布のB -あなた確信している論文∂の幅は私と一緒に歌って掲載されていませんXの、y、zの今、私のいろは、次の時 間は、vpの時間Ĝ場合、どのような質問Rittorumetoru所蔵火?
back into English
Ĉ download site distribution of B - I'm sure your paper is not ∂ width of singing with me on the X, y, z now, my ABCs, next time, vp time Ĝ if any questions Rittorumetoru Tues Holding?
back into Japanese
BのĈダウンロードサイトの配布-私は確信して、用紙私と一緒にXをy、zの今、私のいろは、次の時間、vpの時間をGに歌う∂幅されていな い場合、ご質問Rittorumetoru火ホールディング?
back into English
B, distribution of Ĉ download site - I am sure, with me the form X y, z now, my ABCs, next time, vp time singing G ∂ width if not, your Holding Rittorumetoru questions fire?
back into Japanese
B、Cのダウンロードサイトの配布-私は確信して、私と一緒に、Ž今、私のいろは、次の時間、vpの時間ではないĜ ∂幅を歌うX座標yフォームを、あなたの所蔵Rittorumetoru質問火災?
back into English
B, C distribution download site - I am sure, with me, Ž now my ABCs, next time, vp is not the time to sing a wide Ĝ ∂ y coordinates of the form X, Holding your Rittorumetoru Fire Questions?
back into Japanese
B、Cの配信ダウンロードサイト-私は確信して、私と一緒に、今私のいろはZの次の時間、vpのンフォームのX座標ワイドĜ ∂を歌う時、あなたのRittorumetoru矢継ぎ早に質問所蔵されていない?
back into English
B, C distribution download site - I am sure, with me, my ABC's next time Z, vp of the form › Ĝ ∂ X coordinate wide when singing, is Rittorumetoru Holding your grill not imperial?
back into Japanese
B、Cの配信ダウンロードサイト-私は確信して、私と一緒に、フォームンĜ ∂ Xの私のABCテレビの次の時間Zのvpの幅が歌い、Rittorumetoru所蔵あなたの帝国はグリル の座標?
back into English
B, C distribution download site - I am sure, with me, form my › Ĝ ∂ X the next time the ABC television singing Z width of vp, Rittorumetoru Empire Holding the coordinates of your grill?
back into Japanese
B、Cの配信ダウンロードサイト-私は確信して、私と一緒に、次回のABCテレビvpのZの幅を歌う私のンĜ ∂ Xのフォーム、Rittorumetoru帝国所蔵あなたのグリルの座標?
back into English
B, C distribution download site - I am sure, with me the next time I sing the ABC Z vp of the width of the form › Ĝ ∂ X, Rittorumetoru Empire Holding coordinate your grill?
back into Japanese
B、Cの配信ダウンロードサイト-私は確信して、私に私はあなたのグリルの座標フォームンĜ ∂ XのRittorumetoru帝国Holdingの幅のABCの東京vpの歌う次の時間に?
back into English
B, C distribution download site - I am sure, my form I have the coordinates of your grill Rittorumetoru › Ĝ ∂ X of the Tokyo Imperial Holding the width of the ABC singing vp next time?
back into Japanese
B、Cの配信ダウンロードサイト-私は確信して、私が私のフォームの座標をあなたの次の時間RittorumetoruンĜ ∂ Xの東京帝国HoldingのABCの歌のVPの幅グリルの?
back into English
B, C download site delivery - I'm sure the next time you form the coordinates of my empire I Rittorumetoru › Ĝ ∂ X ABC song in Tokyo VP Holding the width of the grill?
back into Japanese
B、Cのダウンロードサイトの配信-私は必ず自分の帝国の東京都副社長ホールディングに私RittorumetoruンĜ ∂ XのABCの歌グリルの幅の座標をフォームに次の時間?
back into English
B, C distribution download site - I was holding my own vice president of Tokyo Imperial Ĝ ∂ X of ABC › Rittorumetoru always next time width of the grill form the coordinates of the song?
back into Japanese
B、Cの配信ダウンロードサイト-私は歌の座標、フォームのグリルは、常に次の時間幅東京帝国Ĝ ∂ XのABCのインRittorumetoruの自分自身の副社長を握っていた?
back into English
B, C download site delivery - I coordinate the song, grill the form, always following the Tokyo Imperial duration of Ĝ ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC's vice president who was holding himself?
back into Japanese
B、Cのダウンロードサイトの配信-私は、曲の座標は、常にĜ ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABC社の副社長は自身を持っていた東京帝国期間を次のフォームのグリル?
back into English
B, C distribution download site - I coordinate the music is always Ĝ ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC's vice president of the grill form the next time Tokyo had its own empire?
back into Japanese
B、Cの配布ファイルをダウンロードサイト-私はいつも、東京、独自の帝国をした次の時のフォームグリルの∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABC社の副社長でGは音楽の座標?
back into English
B, C distribution download site - I always, Tokyo, next time you grill form their own empire ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC's vice president of G are the coordinates of music?
back into Japanese
B、Cの配信ダウンロードサイト-あなたのG独自の帝国∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABC社の副社長のフォームを焼く私はいつも、東京、次回の音楽の座標ですか?
back into English
B, C download site delivery - Your own empire G ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC's burning me is always a form of Vice President of Tokyo, the coordinates of the music or the next?
back into Japanese
B、Cのダウンロードサイトの配信-私は、常に副社長、東京のフォームと自分の帝国をĜ ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABCの書き込み、音楽や、次の座標?
back into English
B, C download site delivery - I always vice president, and form their own empire of Tokyo Ĝ ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC wrote the music and coordinates the following?
back into Japanese
B、Cのダウンロードサイトの配信-私は常に担当副社長、東京都G ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABCの独自の帝国形式の音楽を書き込み、次の座標?
back into English
B, C download site delivery - I always vice president, Tokyo G ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC wrote the music in the form of its own empire, the coordinates of the following?
back into Japanese
B、Cのダウンロードサイトの配信-東京都G ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABCの独自の帝国の形で音楽を書いた私は常に副社長は、次の座標?
back into English
B, C delivery of download sites - Tokyo G ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC of music written in the form of my own empire of vice president is always the following coordinates?
back into Japanese
Bの、ダウンロードサイトのCの配信-東京都G ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABCの音楽担当副社長の私自身の帝国の形式で書かれ、常に次の座標?
back into English
B, and C distribution of download sites - Tokyo G ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC's written in the form of the Empire's vice president of my own songs, always following coordinates?
back into Japanese
B、およびダウンロードサイトのCの分布-東京都G ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABCの私の自身の曲の帝国の副社長の形式では、常に座標を、次の記述は?
back into English
B, and C distribution of download sites - Tokyo G ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC's vice president of the Empire in the form of my own songs, the coordinates always describe the following?
back into Japanese
B、およびダウンロードサイトのCの分布-私自身の曲の形で帝国の東京都G ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABC社の副社長は、常に次の記述の座標?
back into English
B, and C distribution of download sites - Tokyo Empire in the form of my own songs in G ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC's vice president is always the coordinates of the following description?
back into Japanese
B、およびダウンロードサイトのCの分布-東京帝国Ĝ ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABC社の副社長に自分の曲の形式では、常に次の説明の座標ですか?
back into English
B, and C distribution of download sites - Tokyo Imperial Ĝ ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC in the form of their songs, vice president, what always coordinate the following description?
back into Japanese
B、およびダウンロードサイトのCの分布-東京帝国Ĝ ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABCの自分の曲、副大統領のフォームで何を、常に次の説明の座標?
back into English
B, and C distribution of download sites - Tokyo Imperial Ĝ ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC of his songs, and what form of the vice president always coordinate the following description?
back into Japanese
B、およびダウンロードサイトのCの分布-東京帝国Ĝ ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABCの彼の曲、そして副社長のどのような形式は、常に次の説明の座標?
back into English
B, and C distribution of download sites - Tokyo Imperial Ĝ ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC of his songs, what format and vice president, always coordinate the following description?
back into Japanese
B、およびダウンロードサイトのCの分布-東京帝国Ĝ ∂ XのインRittorumetoru ABCフォーマットと副大統領は、必ず次の説明をどの座標彼の曲の?
back into English
B, and C distribution of download sites - Tokyo Imperial Ĝ ∂ X ≤ › Rittorumetoru ABC Vice President of the format, the songs which he describes the following coordinates at all?
It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium.

Last edited by Julian; 08-22-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #24
Julian
Is a ninja

New post because I'm still partying:

let's go!
This phrase will never reach equilibrium.
into Japanese
このフレーズは、平衡に達することはありません。
back into English
This phrase is not to reach equilibrium.
back into Japanese
このフレーズは、平衡状態に到達するではありません。
back into English
This phrase is not in equilibrium is reached.
back into Japanese
このフレーズは、平衡状態にされていないに達している。
back into English
This phrase has not been reached equilibrium.
back into Japanese
このフレーズは、平衡状態に達していない。
back into English
This phrase has not reached equilibrium.
back into Japanese
このフレーズは、平衡状態に達していない。
back into English
This phrase has not reached equilibrium.
Equilibrium found!
Translation Party was made by Will Carlough and Richard Boenigk.
Send us an email at translationparty@gmail.com

and:

into Japanese
これは、このフレーズを今まで均衡になるかは不透明だ。
back into English
Does this ever reach equilibrium this phrase is uncertain.
back into Japanese
これがこのフレーズは不明である平衡状態に到達しません。
back into English
This phrase does not reach this equilibrium is unclear.
back into Japanese
この平衡状態に到達しない場合、このフレーズは不明である。
back into English
If you do not reach this equilibrium, this phrase is unclear.
back into Japanese
場合は、この平衡状態に到達しない場合は、このフレーズは不明である。
back into English
Cases, if you do not reach this equilibrium, this phrase is unclear.
back into Japanese
の場合、もしこの平衡状態に到達しない場合は、このフレーズは不明である。
back into English
If, if if this equilibrium is not reached, this phrase is unclear.
back into Japanese
場合、もしこの平衡状態に達していない場合は、このフレーズは不明である。
back into English
If, when equilibrium is not reached you, this phrase is unclear.
back into Japanese
場合は、時の均衡は、このフレーズは不明であることを達していないです。
back into English
Cases, when equilibrium is reached this phrase is that it is not known.
back into Japanese
事例が均衡このフレーズに達した場合は、知られていないことです。
back into English
This phrase is reached equilibrium cases is not known.
back into Japanese
このフレーズは、知られていない均衡のケースに達している。
back into English
This phrase has reached equilibrium case is not known.
back into Japanese
このフレーズは、知られていない平衡状態の場合に達しました。
back into English
This phrase has reached an equilibrium state if known.
back into Japanese
このフレーズは、平衡状態をわかっている場合に達しました。
back into English
This phrase, if you know the state has reached equilibrium.
back into Japanese
このフレーズは、もし状態が均衡に達している知っている。
back into English
This phrase, you know if the state has reached equilibrium.
back into Japanese
場合、状態が平衡状態に達しているこのフレーズは、知っている。
back into English
Case, this phrase has reached equilibrium state is known.
back into Japanese
場合には、このフレーズを知られている平衡状態に達している。
back into English
If the equilibrium has been reached this phrase is known.
back into Japanese
場合の均衡は、このフレーズに達している知られています。
back into English
If equilibrium is reached is known that this phrase.
back into Japanese
場合、平衡に達すると知られているこのフレーズ。
back into English
If this phrase is known to reach equilibrium.
back into Japanese
このフレーズを平衡に達することが知られています。
back into English
It is known that this phrase reaches equilibrium.
back into Japanese
これは、このフレーズを平衡に達すると知られています。
back into English
This equilibrium is known to reach this phrase.
back into Japanese
この均衡は、このフレーズに達することが知られています。
back into English
This balance is known to reach this phrase.
back into Japanese
このバランスは、このフレーズに達することが知られています。
back into English
This balance is known to reach this phrase.
Equilibrium found!
Send us an email at translationparty@gmail.com

and some lyrics from Marisa Stole The Precious Thing translated into english in my next and last post for now:
Old 08-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #25
Julian
Is a ninja

let's go!
Who are you? Who are you? I can't be alive without you Why is it, I wonder; why (why why why) don't I miss you a lot, forever? I don't know how to work your magic If I told you how I felt, I'd break I'm different from you, So don't go around stealing other people's hearts that easily
into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?あなたなしで私はなぜって、私は不思議生きていることできないのはなぜ(なぜ なぜなぜ)されないのは多くの場合ミスか、永遠に?もし私がどのように感じて言った私はあなたの魔法の動作 するように、私はあなたとは違います、休憩したいだから簡単に他の人々の心を盗むの周りに行かないか分から ない
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? What I without you Why can not I wonder why being alive (why why why) Do not miss the many cases, forever? I said how I feel if I was to work your magic, you and I are different, simply because other people do not know want to break our hearts to go around stealing
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?あなたはなぜ何をせずに疑問がなぜ生きている(なぜなぜなぜ)、永遠に多くの 場合、お見逃しなく?私があなたと私は異なっているあなたの魔法は、単にこれは、他の人が知らない仕事をさ れたか私の周り盗んで移動する私たちの心を破壊したく感じている
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Why do you live without many questions why (why why why), often forever, do not miss? I'm with you I'm your magic is different, it just feels that want to destroy our minds around me to move or steal the work other people do not know
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?なぜあなたは多くの質問に、なぜ(なぜなぜなぜ)、頻繁に永遠に逃してはいけ ないなしでは生きのですか?私はあなたと私はあなたの魔法の異なっているだよ、それだけでは、私の周りを移 動したり、他の人が知らないの仕事を奪う私たちの心を破壊する感じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Why you many questions, why (why why why), and frequently without ever missing or is not alive? I said that I'm different from you and your magic, but that is moving around me and feel our hearts take to destroy the work of other people do not know
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?なぜあなたは多くの質問に、なぜ(なぜなぜなぜ)、と頻繁にこれまで存在しな いか生きていないことなく?私はあなたとあなたの魔法とは違いますが、それは私の周りに移動され、私たちの 心を感じると、他の人々の仕事を破壊するのか分からないかかる
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Why you many questions, why (why why why), can not live without you and often do not exist until now? You and your magic and I are different, it is moved around me, and our hearts feel, other people do not know what it takes to destroy the work of
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?なぜあなたは多くの質問に、なぜ(なぜなぜなぜ)、あなたなしでは生きていけ ない多くの場合、今まで存在しないのですか?あなたとあなたの魔法と私は、私の周りには、移動され、心を、 他の人が仕事を破壊する何が必要か分からない感じて異なっている
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Why you many questions, why (why why why), often without you can not live, do you not exist before? You and your magic and I, around me are moving, your heart and know that I feel different from what is needed to destroy other people work
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?多くの場合なしでは生きていけないなぜあなたは多くの質問に、なぜ(なぜなぜ なぜ)、ではなく、前に存在していますか?あなたとあなたの魔法と私は、周りから、あなたの心動いていると 、私は別のもの、他の人々の仕事を破壊するために必要ですから感じて知っている
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? If no Why you can not live many more questions are, why (why why why), rather than what has existed before? You and your magic and I, from around, and running your mind, I have something else, other people know felt the need to break from work
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?ていない場合はなぜあなたはより多くの質問の多く住むことができない場合、理 由(なぜなぜなぜ)ではなく、何をする前に存在している?あなたとあなたの魔法と私は、世界中から、あなた の心を実行して、私は、他の人々が仕事からブレークを感じたか何かが
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Why is not the case if you can not live many more questions, why (why why why) rather than have existed before you do? Me and you and your magic from around the world, your mind is running, I have other people I felt something break from work
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?なぜケースの場合、より多くの質問には生きていけない、どうして(なぜなぜな ぜ)ではなく、する前に存在していたですか?私とあなたと世界各地からあなたの魔法、あなたの心を、私は仕 事から何かを破る感じて、他の人々が実行されて
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? If the case why more questions can not live, why (why why why) rather than, what existed before? You and your magic with me from around the world, your mind, I felt something break from work, others have been executed
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?の場合の場合、なぜ多くの質問を生きることはできない、なぜ(なぜなぜなぜ) ではなく、何をする前に存在していた?あなたと私と魔法の世界各地から、あなたの心を、私は、他の人が実行 されている作品から何かを破る感じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? For if the many questions that life is not why, why (why why why), not existed before what? From around the world of magic and you and me, your mind, I felt something break from the work being performed by others
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?の場合、多くの質問には、生命、なぜ、どうして(なぜなぜなぜ)、前に存在し ていないではありませんか?魔法の世界各国からと、私、あなたの心を、私は他の人が実行される作業から何か を破る感じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? For the many questions life, why, why (why why why), and did not exist before for? And magic from around the world, I, your mind, I felt something break from work performed by others
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?多くの質問が生命のために、なぜ、どうして(なぜなぜなぜ)、との前に存在し ないのですか?そして、世界各国からの魔法、私は、あなたの心を、私は作業を他の人によって実行さから何か を破る感じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Life for many questions, why, why (why why why) Why is not there and before? And magic from around the world, I, your mind, I felt something break from work performed by others
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?人生、多くの疑問、なぜ、どうして(なぜなぜなぜ)ないのはなぜ前と何ですか ?そして、世界各国からの魔法、私は、あなたの心を、私は作業を他の人によって実行さから何か を破る感じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Life, many questions, why, why (why why why) What is not before and why? And magic from around the world, I, your mind, I felt something break from work performed by others
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?生活、多くの質問に、なぜ、どうして(なぜなぜなぜ)何の前とその理由は何で すか?そして、世界各国からの魔法、私は、あなたの心を、私は作業を他の人によって実行さから何かを破る感 じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Life, many questions, why, why (why why why) and why before you do anything? And magic from around the world, I, your mind, I felt something break from work performed by others
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?生活、多くの質問に、なぜ、どうして(なぜなぜなぜ)と理由をする前に、何か ?そして、世界各国からの魔法、私は、あなたの心を、私は作業を他の人によって実行さから何か を破る感じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Life, many questions, why, why (why why why) and why before you do something? And magic from around the world, I, your mind, I felt something break from work performed by others
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?生活、多くの質問に、なぜ、どうして(なぜなぜなぜ)と理由を前に、あなたが 何か?そして、世界各国からの魔法、私は、あなたの心を、私は作業を他の人によって実行さから何かを破る感 じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Life, many questions, why, why (why why why) before and why, what you? And magic from around the world, I, your mind, I felt something break from work performed by others
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?生活、多くの質問に、なぜ、どうして(なぜなぜなぜ)の前に、なぜ、何を?そ して、世界各国からの魔法、私は、あなたの心を、私は作業を他の人によって実行さから何かを破 る感じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Life, many questions, why, why (why why why) before, why, what? And magic from around the world, I, your mind, I felt something break from work performed by others
back into Japanese
あなたはだれ?あなたはだれ?生活、多くの質問に、なぜ、どうして(なぜなぜなぜ)の前に、なぜ、何?そし て、世界各国からの魔法、私は、あなたの心を、私は作業を他の人によって実行さから何かを破る 感じ
back into English
Who are you? Who are you? Life, many questions, why, why (why why why) before, why, what? And magic from around the world, I, your mind, I felt something break from work performed by others
Equilibrium found!
That didn't even make that much sense in English.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #26
Redbone
She & her pronouns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
words
I endorse this type of product.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:20 PM   #27
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

I hope Jamul makes a new Behind the Dumb episode soon! into Japanese
私Jamulダムのエピソードの背景新しいすぐにしてもらいたい!
back into English
Jamul now I'd like to have new episodes behind the dam!
back into Japanese
Jamul今はダムの後ろに新しいエピソードをしてもらいたい!
back into English
Jamul would like to have new episodes now behind the dam!
back into Japanese
Jamul現在のダムの後ろに新しいエピソードが欲しい!
back into English
Jamul want new episodes of the current behind the dam!

back into Japanese
Jamulダムの現在の背後に新しいエピソードが欲しい!

back into English
Jamul want new episodes of the current behind the dam!

Equilibrium found!
You've done this before, haven't you.

Yes, yes I have.

I wish Hammer Up!, Who is probably a tracker in B20, would post his tracks! into Japanese
私はハンマーを開設したい!、誰が、おそらくB20の追跡、彼のトラックポスト希望です!
back into English
I'd like to open a hammer! , Who, perhaps tracking B20 is full of posts like him!
back into Japanese
私はハンマーを開きたいのです! 、誰が、おそらくB20彼のような記事がいっぱいです追跡!
back into English
I'd like a hammer! , Who, perhaps tracking B20 is full articles like him!
back into Japanese
私はハンマーをしたいのですが! 、誰が、おそらく彼のようなB20がいっぱいです記事を追跡!
back into English
I want my hammer! , Who, like him is probably full of articles tracking B20!
back into Japanese
私は自分のハンマーが欲しい! 、誰が、のように彼はおそらく記事B20トラッキングでいっぱいです!
back into English
I want my hammer! , Who, as he is full of articles tracking B20 probably!
back into Japanese
私は自分のハンマーが欲しい! 、誰が、彼の記事はおそらくB20の追跡がいっぱいですが!
back into English
I want my hammer! , Who, in his article is full of tracking perhaps B20!
back into Japanese
私は自分のハンマーが欲しい! 、誰が、彼の記事で、おそらくB20トラッキングでいっぱいです!
back into English
I want my hammer! , Who, in his article, B20 is probably filled with tracking!
back into Japanese
私は自分のハンマーが欲しい! 、誰が、B20、おそらくトラッキングで満ちている彼の記事で!
back into English
I want my hammer! , Who, B20, in his article is full of tracking perhaps!

back into Japanese
私は自分のハンマーが欲しい! 、誰が、B20、彼の記事で、おそらくトラッキングでいっぱいです!

back into English
I want my hammer! , Who, B20, in his article is full of tracking perhaps!

Equilibrium found!
Translation Party is hiring, you know.

Well, I don't want the job.

I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams; where the city sleeps; and I'm the only one and I walk alone. into Japanese
私は、壊れた夢の大通りには、この空の通り徒歩で眠らない街、そして私は1つだけだと私は単独で歩いてくだ さい。
back into English
I, the boulevard of broken dreams, the city that never sleeps in the walk this empty street, and I just one one and I walk alone, please.
back into Japanese
私は、壊れた夢の通りは、この空の通り徒歩で眠らない街、と私は1つ1つ、私だけでも、してください歩いて ください。
back into English
I, as broken dreams, the city that never sleeps in the walk this empty street, and I was one, one alone, I walk please please.
back into Japanese
私は、この空の通り徒歩で眠らない街壊れた夢として、私は1つ、1つだけだったので、歩いてくださいしてく ださい。
back into English
I have a broken dream city that never sleeps walk this empty street, I have one, it was only a single one, please please foot.
back into Japanese
、たった1つ1つお願いしてください足だった私は、この空の通り徒歩眠らない壊れた夢の都市が、私はしてい る。
back into English
, Only one was the one I please ask one leg, a broken dream city that never sleeps walk this empty street, I have.
back into Japanese
1つだけは、私の足は、この空の通り徒歩眠らない壊れた夢の街までお問い合わせくださいされ、私 している。
back into English
Only one, my legs are broken, please contact the city of dream sleep walk this empty street, I have.
back into Japanese
1つだけ、私の足、夢を見る睡眠の都市にお問い合わせください、この空の通りに歩いて壊れている、私はして いる。
back into English
Only one of my legs, please contact the city of dream sleep, broken walk this empty street, I have.
back into Japanese
1つだけ私の足の、夢を見る睡眠の都市のお問い合わせは、この空の通り徒歩破損してください、私はしている 。
back into English
I am one of only two feet, contact the city of dream sleep is damaged please walk this empty street, I have.
back into Japanese
私は、夢を見る睡眠の都市のお問い合わせ、この空の通りに歩いてください。破損している2つしかない足の、 私している。
back into English
I will contact the city of dream sleep, please walk this empty street. That there is only one broken leg two, I have.
back into Japanese
私は、この空の通りに歩いてください夢を見る睡眠の都市の連絡をいたします。それは1つしかない、足の骨折 の2つですが、私している。
back into English
I will contact the city of dream sleep Please walk this empty street. That there is only one of the two is one broken leg, I have.
back into Japanese
私の夢の都市の連絡をしてください、この空の通りに歩いて寝る。それは1つしかない二人は、足の骨折ですが 、私が一つです。
back into English
Please contact the city of my dreams, sleep walk this empty street. It has only one one two, a broken leg but is one I have.
back into Japanese
してください、この空の通り徒歩睡眠私の夢の街お問い合わせください。それは1つ1つ2つ、足を骨折したが 、1つ私がいます。
back into English
Please, please contact the city of my dreams sleep walk this empty street. It is one one two, but broke his leg and one I have one.
back into Japanese
してください、私の夢の都市のお問い合わせは、この空の通り歩いて寝る。それは私が1つ1つ2つが、彼の足 を骨折したと1つのことです。
back into English
Please, contact my city of dreams, sleep walk this empty street. It is one I have one, two of his legs broken and one things.
back into Japanese
してください、この空の通り徒歩睡眠の夢の私の町お問い合わせください。これは私の1つを持つと、彼の2人 の脚と1つのものが壊れ。
back into English
Please, please contact your town as I walk this empty dream sleep. This is my one and with one of his two broken legs and one of two things.
back into Japanese
私がこの空の夢を見る睡眠歩いてください、お町お問い合わせください。これは私の1つ1つ彼の両足を骨折の 1つおよび2つのこととされた。
back into English
Please walk this empty dream sleep my town please contact us. This is one of my broken one of his legs one and two and one things.
back into Japanese
別途お問い合わせください、この空の夢私の町の睡眠歩いてください。これは彼の足を1と2と1つの私の壊れ て1つのものです。
back into English
Please contact us, please walk in my sleep dream of this empty town. This is one of his legs broken and one of my two two one two things.
back into Japanese
してください、この空の町の私の睡眠の夢にしてください歩いてお問い合わせください。これは彼の足の切断と は私に2本の2つのものの一つです。
back into English
Please, please please contact us dream of walking in my sleep this empty town. The amputation of a leg and two of his books to me is one of two things 1.
back into Japanese
してください、下記お問い合わせください私の睡眠は、この空の町を歩くの夢を見る。足の切断と2つの彼の本 の私には2つのいずれか1の一つです。
back into English
Please, please contact me to sleep following the dream to walk this empty town. Amputation of a leg and two of his book to me two or three is one of two.
back into Japanese
どうも、どうも夢の次の、この空の街歩いて眠りにご連絡ください。足の切断と2つの彼の本の私には2つまた は3つの2つです。
back into English
Apparently, the next dreams a lot, please contact us to sleep walk this empty street. Amputation of a leg and two of his book to me two or three one two.
back into Japanese
どうやら、次の夢の多くは、私たちは、この空の通り歩いて眠りにお問い合わせください。足の切断と2つの彼 の本を私の2つまたは3つの2つです。
back into English
Apparently, many of the dreams of following us, please contact us to sleep walk this empty street. My broken leg and two of his book two or three one two.
back into Japanese
どうやら、私たち次の夢を、どうか我々は、この空の通り歩いて眠りに連絡先、多くの。私の足を骨折し、2つ の彼の書籍を2つまたは3つの2つです。
back into English
Apparently, following our dreams, whether our people, the contact to sleep walk this empty street, many. I broke his leg, his two books in two or three one two.
back into Japanese
どうやら、私たちの夢かどうか、私たちの人々に連絡、この空の通り、多くの徒歩眠りに、次の。私は2つまた は3つの2つの足を、彼の2冊の本破った。
back into English
Apparently, if we dream, we contacted our people, this empty street, walk a lot of sleep the next. I have two or three one two feet, broke his two books.
back into Japanese
どうやら、もし私たちの夢、私たちは、この空の通り我々に連絡次の睡眠をたくさん歩いてください。私は、2 つまたは3つの2つの足が彼の2冊の本破った。
back into English
Apparently, if we dream, we, as we walk this empty lot of people sleep please contact the following. I have two or three feet two in his two books broke.
back into Japanese
どうやら、もし私たちの夢、私たち、我々の人々は、この空き地徒歩以下までご連絡ください寝る。私は彼の2 冊の本に2つまたは3フィートの2つがした。
back into English
Apparently, if we dream, we, the people we are, please contact the following sleep walk this empty lot. I have two books of his two or three feet of one of two.
back into Japanese
どうやら、もし私たちの夢、我々は人々私たちは、ください、次の睡眠は、この空たくさん歩くお問い合わせく ださい。私は2つの彼の2つまたは3つの足の2冊の本があります。
back into English
Apparently, if we dream, we are our people, please, sleep in the following, please contact us walk this empty lot. I have his two legs two or three one one two books.
back into Japanese
どうやら、もし私たちの夢、私たちは人々 、ください、次の、私たちは、この空き地徒歩連絡で寝るです。私は彼の2本足の2つまたは3つを1つずつ2 冊の本があります。
back into English
Apparently, if our dream, our people, please, the next we are sleep walking with us this playground. I have his two legs two or three one one two books.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:00 PM   #28
Reecer6
Katamari Damacy yay!

The Cat in the Hat met the Bug on the Rug and they Smashed the Bash. into Japanese
猫帽子の敷物の上でバグに会い、彼らのbashを壊した。
back into English
See a bug on the rug in the hat cat broke their bash.
back into Japanese
帽子猫の敷物の上でのバグを参照してそのbashを破った。
back into English
Refer to the bug on the rug the cat broke the bash hat.
back into Japanese
猫のbashの帽子をした敷物の上でのバグにしてください。
back into English
Please bash cat bug with the hat on the rug.
back into Japanese
してください敷物の上で帽子を猫のバグはbash。
back into English
Bug on a rug cat hat please the bash.
back into Japanese
ラグ猫の帽子をバグbashをしてください。
back into English
Rug bug bash hat please the cat.
back into Japanese
ラグバグbashの帽子猫してください。
back into English
Please Ragubagu bash cat hat.

back into Japanese
Ragubagu bashの猫の帽子をしてください。

back into English
Please Ragubagu bash cat hat.

Equilibrium found!

*** that was cool.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:57 AM   #29
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Do you like mudkips? into Japanese
mudkips好きですか?

back into English
Do you like mudkips?

Equilibrium found!

Never gonna give you up! into Japanese
決してあなたを与えるよ!
back into English
I never give you!
back into Japanese
私はあなたを与えることはありません!
back into English
I can not give you!

back into Japanese
私はあなたを与えることはできません!

back into English
I can not give you!

Equilibrium found!

Never gonna let you down! into Japanese
決してあなたを聞かせよ!
back into English
I never aloud to you!
back into Japanese
私は決して声を出して!
back into English
I was never out loud!
back into Japanese
私は大声ではなかった!
back into English
I was loud!

back into Japanese
私は大声でした!

back into English
I was loud!

Equilibrium found!

IT IS OVER 9000! into Japanese
のIT 9000を超えている!
back into English
The IT 9000 is over!

back into Japanese
のIT 9000を超えている!

back into English
The IT 9000 is over!

Equilibrium found!

Naruto is awesome. into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-素晴らしいです。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - great.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto -- wonderful.
back into Japanese
NARUTO -ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト-ナルト- -素晴らしい。
back into English
NARUTO - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto - Naruto -- Naruto - - great.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you don't know what your gonna get. into Japanese
生命チョコレートの箱のような場合は、あなたの行く何を得るのか分からない。
back into English
If life is like a box of chocolates, I do not know what to get you going.
back into Japanese
もし人生チョコレートの箱のようですが、私どのように行くのを取得するのか分からない。
back into English
Life is like a box of chocolates if you do not know how I get to go.
back into Japanese
場合、どのように私は行くになるか分からない生活チョコレートの箱のようです。
back into English
If I like what life is like a box of chocolates will go I do not know.
back into Japanese
もし私は人生のチョコレートの箱のように私は知らない行くが何であるかのように。
back into English
If I like my chocolate box of life is what is going to know.
back into Japanese
は私の人生のチョコレートボックスが私は好きなら知っているつもりです。
back into English
Chocolate box of life I'll know if I want.
back into Japanese
もし私を私は人生のチョコレートボックスを知るでしょう。
back into English
I know if I would chocolate box of life.
back into Japanese
人生のもし私がチョコレートボックスを私は知っている。
back into English
Chocolate box for my life if I know.
back into Japanese
私の人生はチョコレートボックスの場合、私は知っている。
back into English
Chocolate box for my life, I know.
back into Japanese
私の人生はチョコレートボックス、私は知っている。
back into English
My life is a box of chocolates, I know.
back into Japanese
私の人生はチョコレートの箱は、私は知っている。
back into English
My life is a box of chocolate, I know.

back into Japanese
私の人生はチョコレートの箱は、私は知っている。

back into English
My life is a box of chocolate, I know.

Equilibrium found!

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:00 AM   #30
Ufo-Man
Red is MAH color!

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前に私達の父などは、この大陸は、新しい国、リバティに着想をもたらしたとの命題は、す べての人間は平等に作成される専用。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago our fathers, this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty led to the proposition and the only all men are created equal.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前にわたしたちの祖先は、この大陸は、新しい国、リバティに着想命題とはすべての人を平 等に創造さにつながった。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago our ancestors, this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty and the proposition has led to all people created equal.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前に我々の祖先は、この大陸は、新しい国、自由に着想や提案をすべての人に平等に創らつ ながっている。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago our ancestors is this continent, a new country is connected to all people created equal ideas and suggestions freely.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前に我々の祖先はこの大陸は、新しい国のすべての人々に接続され、自由平等のアイデアや 提案を作成されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago our ancestors of this continent, people of all countries are connected to new people, ideas and suggestions are created equal freedom.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前にこの大陸の私達の祖先は、すべての国の人が新しい人々に、アイデアや提案に等しい自 由に作成され接続されます。
back into English
Four score and seven of this continent our ancestors years ago, new people in all countries who are connected are created equal to the suggestions and ideas freely.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7つのこの大陸の我々の祖先年前、人接続しているすべての国で新しい人々のアイデアや提案に 等しい自由に作成されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago our ancestors of this continent for two people, new people in all countries are connected to the free people are created equal to the suggestions and ideas.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前に2人が、すべての国で新しい人々は、この大陸の我々の祖先は無料の人々にアイデアや 提案に等しい作成され接続されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the ancestors of this continent we free our people are created equal is connected to ideas and suggestions.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々は、この大陸の我々の人々が平等に作成されますアイ デアや提案に接続されて無料の祖先。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the people of this continent our ancestors is connected to a free suggestions and ideas are created equal.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由のアイデアや提案に接続され 、この大陸の人々が平等に作成されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, and is connected to the suggestions and ideas of freedom of our ancestors, people of this continent we are created equal.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々と提案、私たちの先祖の自由のアイデアに接続され、 この大陸の人々が同等に作成されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries suggested, is connected to the idea of freedom of our ancestors, people of this continent that we are created equal.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の考えに接続している提案は 、この大陸の人々は、我々が同等に作成されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the proposals that are connected to the idea of freedom of our ancestors, the people of our continent, we are created equal.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、提案が私たちの先祖の自由の考えに、私たちの大 陸の人々 、私たちと同じに作成されます接続されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, and the idea of freedom of our ancestors suggests people of our continent we are the same connection is created with us .
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々 、そして私たちの先祖の自由の考え方は、大陸の我々と同じ接続ている人々を示唆し私たちと作成 されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the idea of freedom of our ancestors and our peoples of the continent has the same connection is created when people suggest we.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由のアイデアと、大陸の私達の 人々に人々をお勧め作成され、同じ接続しています。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the idea of freedom of our ancestors, our people our people to the continent are created suggest has the same connection.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の考え、私たちの人々の大陸 には人々を提案作成された同じ接続をしています。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the idea of freedom of our ancestors, our people of our continent, people have the same connections that are created suggest.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の考え、私たちの大陸の国民 、人々は作成され、同じ接続をお勧めします。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the idea of freedom of our ancestors, the people of our continent, people have been created, we recommend the same connection.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の考え、私たちの 大陸の人々 、人々は、我々と同じ接続をお勧めしますが作成されている。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the idea of freedom of our ancestors, our people of our continent and people, we recommend creating the same connection being.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の考え、私たちの大陸の人々 の私達の人々は、同じ接続されてお勧めする。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the idea of freedom of our ancestors, our people of the continent people of our people, which is recommended the same connection.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の考え方は、同じ接続をお勧 めします我々の大陸の人々の私達の人々 。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, we recommend connecting people of the same people of the continent of our people.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念は、我々は人々の大陸 の同じ人の人々の接続を推奨します。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, our people are the same people in different continents of the connection is recommended.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念を、私たちの人々の接 続の別の大陸で、同じ人々が推奨されます。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, our people we connect to another continent, the same people is recommended.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念は、別の大陸への接続 当社の人が同じ人を推奨します。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, we recommend the same people who connect to our continent to another.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念を、私たちは私たちの 大陸別に接続し、同じ人を推奨します。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, we connect to our continent, we recommend the same person.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念は、我々の大陸には、 同じ人にお勧め接続します。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, our continent is recommended to connect to the same person.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念を、私たちの大陸の同 じ人への接続をお勧めします。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, it is recommended to connect to the same people in our continent.
into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念は、我々の大陸で同じ 人への接続をお勧めします。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, we recommend people to connect to the same continent.
back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念は、人々と同じ大陸へ の接続をお勧めします。
back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, people recommend connections to the same continent.

back into Japanese
4つのスコアと7年前、2人が、すべての国で新しい人々に、私たちの先祖の自由の概念は、人々は同じ大陸へ の接続をお勧めします。

back into English
Four score and seven years ago, two people, new people in all countries, the concept of freedom of our ancestors, people recommend connections to the same continent.

Equilibrium found!

Ufo-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #31
yourter12
forever gone

French fry Kremlin the morose nucleotides!
into Japanese
フランス語炒めるクレムリン不機嫌なヌクレオチド!
back into English
Moody nucleotide Kremlin French fry!
back into Japanese
ムーディーズのヌクレオチドのクレムリンフランス語炒める!
back into English
Moody's Kremlin nucleotide French fry!
back into Japanese
ムーディーズクレムリンのヌクレオチドフランス語炒める!
back into English
Moody's Kremlin language Nukureochidofuransu fry!
back into Japanese
ムーディーズクレムリンの言語Nukureochidofuransu炒める!
back into English
Moody's Kremlin Nukureochidofuransu language fry!
back into Japanese
ムーディーズクレムリンNukureochidofuransu言語炒める!
back into English
Moody's Kremlin Nukureochidofuransu language fry!

(???)
----o
-----o
------

There is no fifth amendment in mafia games - you don't have a right to be silent!
into Japanese
あるマフィアの試合では5番目の改正です-沈黙する権利はない!
back into English
Mafia is five games in the second amendment - the right to silence her!
back into Japanese
マフィアの2番目の改正の5つのゲーム-右の彼女の沈黙することです!
back into English
Amendment to the Mafia 2 Game 5 - The right to silence her!
back into Japanese
改正案にマフィアの2ゲーム5 -右の彼女を黙らせる!
back into English
Mafia 2 Game 5 of the proposed amendment - the right to silence her!
back into Japanese
マフィアの改正案の2第5戦-右の彼女を黙らせる!
back into English
The revision of the Mafia 2 Game 5 - the right to silence her!
back into Japanese
マフィアの2ゲーム5の改正-右の彼女を黙らせる!
back into English
Mafia 2 Game 5 of the amendment - the right to silence her!
back into Japanese
マフィアの改正案の2ゲーム5 -右の彼女を黙らせる!
back into English
Mafia 2 Game 5 of the bill - the right to silence her!

back into Japanese
マフィアの法案の2ゲーム5 -右の彼女を黙らせる!

back into English
Mafia 2 Game 5 of the bill - the right to silence her!

Last edited by yourter12; 08-23-2009 at 11:28 AM.
yourter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #32
Redbone
She & her pronouns

wordswordswords
into Japanese
wordswordswords

Equilibrium found!
Translation Party is hiring, you know.

Pfft.

Last edited by Redbone; 08-23-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Redbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #33
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

All your base are belong to us.
基地はすべて我々に属している。
Base are belong to us all.
私たちのすべての基地に所属している。
The base belongs to us all.
私たちのすべてのベースに属しています。
We all belong to our base.
私たちは基地に帰属します。
We belong to the base.
私たちは基地に帰属します。
We belong to the base.
Equilibrium found!
That Internet joke is funny in any language!

You don't say.
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #34
cans
Dumb Person

I dont get it?-to japanese
もし私が二日酔いの更新プログラムを入手する必要が石鹸を取得されていません-to english
Say wut?-to japanese
新プログラム石鹸を取得日酔いの更新プログラムもし私が二日酔いの更新プログラムを入手する必更新する必要 が石鹸を取得されていませんもし私が二日酔いの更新プログラムを入手する必要が石鹸を取得されていませんも し私が二日酔いの更新プログラムを入手する必要が石鹸を取得されていませんプログラムを入手する必要が石鹸 を取得されていませんプログラムを入手する必要が石鹸を取得されていません酔いの更新プログラムを入手する 必要?
Old 08-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #35
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cans View Post
I dont get it?-to japanese
もし私が二日酔いの更新プログラムを入手する必要が石鹸を取得されていません-to english
Say wut?-to japanese
新プログラム石鹸を取得日酔いの更新プログラムもし私が二日酔いの更新プログラムを入手する必更新する必要 が石鹸を取得されていませんもし私が二日酔いの更新プログラムを入手する必要が石鹸を取得されていませんも し私が二日酔いの更新プログラムを入手する必要が石鹸を取得されていませんプログラムを入手する必要が石鹸 を取得されていませんプログラムを入手する必要が石鹸を取得されていません酔いの更新プログラムを入手する 必要?
You're supposed to use the site NofM posted, not copy & paste random bits of text about hangovers.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #36
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad; the dreams of which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. into Japanese
そして私は面白いのは種を見つけ、私は悲しいのは種類を見つける;どの私は死んでいる夢を私が今までいただ が最適です。
back into English
And I find kind of interesting, I find kind of sad; me what is the best I have ever had a dream that is dead.
back into Japanese
そして、私が面白いのようなものを見つけ、私は悲しいのようなものを見つける;が私には、これまでは、死ん でいる夢を見たが最適です。
back into English
And like an interesting find, I find kind of sad; to me that the past is the best dream is dead.
back into Japanese
とのように面白いと、私は悲しいのようなものを見つけ、私には、過去最高の夢は死んでいる。
back into English
And interesting as I find kind of sad to me, ever dream is dead.
back into Japanese
そして、私は私に悲しいのようなものを見つけ、これまでの夢の興味深い死んでいる。
back into English
And I find kind of sad to me, that dream died so far interesting.
back into Japanese
そして私は私には、その夢は、これまでの興味深い死亡した悲しいのようなものを見つける。
back into English
I and my dream is to find interesting kind of sad so far died.
back into Japanese
私と私の夢の悲しいこれまでに死亡したの興味深いものを見つけることです。
back into English
It is interesting to find what ever died on me and my sad dreams.
back into Japanese
それは、いままでの私に、私の悲しい夢の死亡を見つけることは興味深い。
back into English
It's up to me now to find the sad death of my dream is interesting.
back into Japanese
私には今私の夢の悲しい死を見つけるまでの興味深いものです。
back into English
It is interesting to me to find the sad death of my dreams now.
back into Japanese
それは私に私の夢の悲しい死を見つけることは興味深いことです。
back into English
It's sad death to find me my dream is interesting.
back into Japanese
それは悲しい死私の夢は面白いが私を見つけること。
back into English
It's sad death is my dream to find my funny.
back into Japanese
それは悲しい死私の夢私の面白いとすることです。
back into English
It is interesting to me and sad death of my dreams.
back into Japanese
私の夢の私には面白いし、悲しい死。
back into English
I dream of me are funny, sad I死.
back into Japanese
私は私の夢、悲しい面白いている私は死。
back into English
I dream, I have an interesting sad death.
back into Japanese
私は、私の興味深い悲しい死が夢です。
back into English
I am interesting sad death of my dreams.
back into Japanese
私の夢の私は興味深い悲しい死。
back into English
My dream is my sad death interesting.
back into Japanese
私の夢は私の悲しい死は興味深い。
back into English
My dream is my sad death is interesting.
back into Japanese
私の夢は私の悲しい死とは興味深いものです。
back into English
My dream and my sadly death is interesting.
back into Japanese
私の夢は、私の悲しい死を興味深いものです。
back into English
back into Japanese
私の夢は私の悲しい死とは興味深いものです。
back into English
back into Japanese
私の夢は、私の悲しい死を興味深いものです。
back into English
back into Japanese
私の夢は私の悲しい死とは興味深いものです。
back into English
back into Japanese
私の夢は、私の悲しい死を興味深いものです。
back into English
back into Japanese
私の夢は私の悲しい死とは興味深いものです。
back into English
back into Japanese
私の夢は、私の悲しい死を興味深いものです。
back into English
back into Japanese
私の夢は私の悲しい死とは興味深いものです。
back into English

Darn! And it was going so well at the beginning!

In the jungle, the mighty jungle; the lion sleeps tonight. into Japanese
ジャングルでは、巨大なジャングル、ライオンは今夜寝ている。
back into English
In the jungle, a giant jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.

back into Japanese
ジャングルでは、巨大なジャングル、ライオンは今夜寝ている。

back into English
In the jungle, a giant jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.

Equilibrium found!
That's deep, man.

Darn.

Rock a bye baby on the treetop; when the wind blows, your cradle will rock; when the bow breaks, the cradle will fall; and down will come baby, cradle and all. into Japanese
ロックさようなら赤ちゃん梢に、ときに風が吹くと、あなたのクレードルロックされます;ときに弓を区切り、 クレードル減少する、およびダウン、クレードル、すべての赤ちゃん来る。
back into English
Good-bye baby Rock the treetops, and when the wind blows, the cradle will rock you; when the bow breaks, the cradle to decrease, and down, cradle, all babies come.
back into Japanese
さようなら赤ちゃんロック梢、いつ風が吹くと、クレードルにロックされます;ときに弓を区切り、クレードル 減少して、下に、クレードル、すべての赤ん坊ています。
back into English
Treetop Rock bye baby, and when the wind blows, the cradle will rock; when the bow breaks, the cradle down, down, cradle and all babies.
back into Japanese
梢ロックさようなら赤ちゃん、いつ風が吹くと、クレードルロックされます;ときに弓を区切り、クレードルを 、下、クレードル、すべての赤ちゃん。
back into English
Treetop Rock bye baby, and when the wind blows, the cradle will rock; when the bow breaks, the cradle system, cradle, all babies.

back into Japanese
梢ロックさようなら赤ちゃん、いつ風が吹くと、クレードルロックされます;ときに弓を区切り、クレードル、 システム、クレードル、すべての赤ん坊。

back into English
Treetop Rock bye baby, and when the wind blows, the cradle will rock; when the bow breaks, the cradle system, cradle, all babies.

Equilibrium found!
Send us an email at [edited out email]
Old 08-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #37
Kerma
Conspiracy Wizard

As it is written, you Link, are the hero of Koridai! into Japanese
として書かれている場合、リンクKoridaiのヒーローです!
back into English
If you have written as a hero of Koridai link!
back into Japanese
場合Koridaiリンクの英雄として書かれている!
back into English
Koridai If the link is written as a hero!

back into Japanese
Koridai場合はリンクを英雄として書かれている!

back into English
Koridai If the link is written as a hero!

Equilibrium found!
Come on, you can do better than that.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #38
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent

My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for! into Japanese
私の少年は、この平和はすべてtrueの戦士はどのような努力です!
back into English
My boy, this peace is all true warrior strive What!
back into Japanese
私の少年は、この平和のすべての真の戦士だ努めて何!
back into English
My boy, what a true warrior who努Mete all this peace!
back into Japanese
私の少年は、何を真の戦士たち努メテ、すべてのこの平和!
back into English
My boy, what a true warrior Mete their efforts, all this peace!
back into Japanese
私の少年は、何の努力メテ真の戦士は、すべてこの平和!
back into English
My boy is a true warrior's Mete try anything, all this peace!
back into Japanese
私の少年メテ何も真の戦士のときは、すべてこの平和!
back into English
Mete any true warrior when my boy, this peace all!
back into Japanese
メテ任意の真の戦士の時に私の少年は、この平和のすべて!
back into English
When my boy Mete any true warrior, all this peace!
back into Japanese
際は、真の戦士メテ私の少年は、すべてこの平和!
back into English
When the boy is my true warrior Mete, peace all!
back into Japanese
時少年は私の本当の戦士メテ、平和のすべてです!
back into English
When Mete boy is my true warrior is all for peace!
back into Japanese
時メテ少年は私の本当の戦士のすべての平和のためです!
back into English
Mete boy at all for peace is my true warrior!
back into Japanese
平和のためのメテ少年は私の真の戦士だ!
back into English
Mete boy for peace is my true warrior!

back into Japanese
平和のためのメテ少年は私の本当の戦士だ!

back into English
Mete boy for peace is my true warrior!

Equilibrium found!

Better than the above post.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #39
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

The power of the ring, it grew, and Gandalf sat in thought, he knew that it must be destroyed in fires where it was wrought. For if in evil hands it fell, the Earth would know its end; no force of arms would win the day, no army could contend.
[...]
Ofisugandarufu power ring, he must know the damage caused by fire will improve our soil. Good and evil, every single one of the three soldiers, the global fight against the loss of one or two single cut over Please do not understand the parts.

Don't worry, I really don't. But wow, damage caused by fire will improve our soil? THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW
Old 08-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #40
Ubernoob
Dumb Person

Love is a field of pretty flowers that smell bad! into Japanese
愛はかなり花の嫌なにおいのフィールドです!
back into English
Love is a field of flowers smell pretty!
back into Japanese
愛の花のフィールドはかなりにおい!
back into English
Field of the love that smell pretty flowers!
back into Japanese
フィールドの愛の香りはかなりの花!
back into English
Scent of field flowers much love!
back into Japanese
香り野の花の多くは大好き!
back into English
Many fragrant wildflowers love it!
back into Japanese
多くの香りの野生の花が大好き!
back into English
I love the fragrance of many wild flowers!

back into Japanese
私は多くの野生の花の香りが大好き!

back into English
I love the fragrance of many wild flowers!

Equilibrium found!
That's deep, man.

From translation party:

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Harsh winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a day.
Some time too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed.
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or Nature’s changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shalt not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest,
Nor shall death brag thou wanderest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou goest.
So long as men can breathe and eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
William Shakespeare

becomes:

With me, summer day than you.
Tayori beautiful and temperate.
5 months, wave-style darling buds of monthly bills
All leases of a short summer sun of Allah.
If empty, the first few hours of water Shining
And often his gold complexion dimmed.
Alone under the sun
Changes, accidents and natural course of hearing.
But thy eternal summer rocking, do not fade
Lose possession of thy fair owest
Your shadow of death, his pride wanderest
Goest timeline is forever.
Only when you can see the human breath
If you are given a log to life in prison above.

Are you dumb? into Japanese
あなたばかですか?
back into English
What a fool you?
back into Japanese
何ばか?
back into English
Silly?
back into Japanese
愚かな?
back into English
Stupid?
back into Japanese
ばかなの?
back into English
How stupid?
back into Japanese
どのようにばかなの?
back into English
How stupid it?

back into Japanese
どのようにばかなの?

back into English
How stupid it?

Equilibrium found!
Come on, you can do better than that.

Last edited by Ubernoob; 08-23-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: I didn't want to double post
Ubernoob is offline   Reply With Quote