Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 23, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Non-Hamumu Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
koki
i cant believe its not butter
 
koki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Facebook
Posts: 18
Exclamation least favourite game

mine is the junior buzz game series
__________________
koki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:17 AM   #2
Max
Just a FunLoving Turbo Penguin
 
Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Well, the sky's the limit
Posts: 961
Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max
Default Re: least favourite game

Least favorite game, least favorite game. I don't remember any games that I didn't like, all my games are awesome. But probably the most boring game I've played would be Avatar: Burning Earth
__________________

Now you don't mess with perfection.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:42 AM   #3
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: least favourite game

paper mario series. `nuff said.
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:56 AM   #4
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British
 
hyperme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 1,322
Default Re: least favourite game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
paper mario series. `nuff said.
In any other forum, this would start a flamewar. Paper Mario is much better than many other things.

Why don't you like it?
__________________
This space unintentionally left blank
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:31 PM   #5
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins
 
PlasmaCannonsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: An overly-cliche'd fantasy world called Earth.
Posts: 2,532
Default Re: least favourite game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
paper mario series. `nuff said.
What's so wrong with a game being innovative, fun, and having a deep yet occasionally funny storyline? Now, Super Paper Mario I will admit I don't like. It was too much of a departure from the other games.

My least favorite game? Hard question. Most disappointing game? Neverwinter Nights 2. Far inferior to 1. The only improvement was the graphics. Everything else either remained pretty much the same or wasn't as good.
__________________
Sigs are for the weak.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #6
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!
Moderator
 
regeneratorizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Nawthen Mississippi
Posts: 1,565
Default Re: least favourite game

__________________
I am a jedi warrior.
regeneratorizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.
Moderator
 
AtkinsSJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Computers!
Posts: 4,790
Default Re: least favourite game

Hyperme and PCR, everyone's entitled to an opinion - whether something is someone's least favourite game is up to them.

Personally, The Game is my least favourite game, because it isn't actually a game. Other than that, can't really think of any.
__________________
Caution: may contain traces of nuts
AtkinsSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #8
Redbone
She & her pronouns
 
Redbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Burnaby, B.C.
Posts: 3,634
Default Re: least favourite game

Any Wii game with Motion Control. It's fine if you can switch to a GC/Classic Controller.
__________________
Redbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
SpiderPumpkin
Banned
 
SpiderPumpkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Fat Furry Land
Posts: 1,876
Default Re: least favourite game

Not counting weird (bad) indie games, Sonic 2 for Game Gear is all I can think of atm. That game was awful, mainly because it's ridiculously difficult, and not in a fair way. THE HANG GLIDERS AAARRGGH

Last edited by SpiderPumpkin; 09-15-2009 at 04:18 PM.
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #10
Blackduck
Original Kool Kat
Moderator
 
Blackduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Duck Pond
Posts: 1,455
Send a message via ICQ to Blackduck Send a message via AIM to Blackduck Send a message via MSN to Blackduck
Default Re: least favourite game

Super Monkey Ball Adventure. After playing Super Monkey Ball 2 for a long time and having such a blast with it, I saw that there was another one that came out. Little did I know, this game was filled with disappointment and non-stop loading screens.
__________________
Download Hank's Toolbox to mod your Loonyland 2 or use these reference files to learn more about making your own mods!
Blackduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:56 AM   #11
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: least favourite game

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaCannonsRule View Post
What's so wrong with a game being innovative, fun, and having a deep yet occasionally funny storyline?
that IS the bad thing about it. the story is too fun. there has to be SOME seriousness in it. especially when they previously made a better game with a better and more serious sloryline, so why didnt they copy that?
i`ll tell you. its because that nintendo are better at making tough platformers than RPGs.

oh, and what does innovative mean?
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:33 AM   #12
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins
 
PlasmaCannonsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: An overly-cliche'd fantasy world called Earth.
Posts: 2,532
Default Re: least favourite game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
that IS the bad thing about it. the story is too fun. there has to be SOME seriousness in it. especially when they previously made a better game with a better and more serious sloryline, so why didnt they copy that?
i`ll tell you. its because that nintendo are better at making tough platformers than RPGs.

oh, and what does innovative mean?
Innovative means unique in a good way. Also, if the story wasn't fun, I wouldn't have played the game as eagerly. Plus, some areas had mysteries (the Thousand Year Door, that key place I forget the name of, Glitz Pit, etc.) Also, the story (at least in TTYD) had some serious parts; there were some murders, bombing attempts, and soul-devouring that took place.
__________________
Sigs are for the weak.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:53 AM   #13
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: least favourite game

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaCannonsRule View Post
Also, the story (at least in TTYD) had some serious parts; there were some murders, bombing attempts, and soul-devouring that took place.
WHAT!?
murders?
bombing attempts?
SOUL-DEVOURING?
i now see your point. you win.

Last edited by Jamul; 09-16-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: don't mess with moderators
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:24 PM   #14
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins
 
PlasmaCannonsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: An overly-cliche'd fantasy world called Earth.
Posts: 2,532
Default Re: least favourite game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
WHAT!?
murders?
bombing attempts?
SOUL-DEVOURING?
i now see your point. you win.
Spoilers: In the Glitz Pit, multiple characters are murdered by the pit boss in order to power his infinite youth machine, two of the bosses devour the souls of some of the audience members to regain health, and the main antagonists attempt to bomb 3 of the game's areas.

Now that I've thought a bit harder, the worst game I've ever played was Elebits. So. Boring.
__________________
Sigs are for the weak.

Last edited by PlasmaCannonsRule; 09-16-2009 at 01:25 PM.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
Redbone
She & her pronouns
 
Redbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Burnaby, B.C.
Posts: 3,634
Default Re: least favourite game

Did I mention Sonic '06? Glitches galore. And the loading times.. .-.
__________________
Redbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #16
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water
 
Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,664
Default Re: least favourite game

Topic necro-ing is fun.

Anyway, I guess mine would have to be Final Fantasy Advent Children. It's alright I guess, but all you do is point and click on monsters to destroy them. It's boring and irritating getting through levels, having to keep sending them to a certain location, after wading through waves of monsters that can kill you in one hit. At one point the game becomes impossible to play, because the bosses are too cheap and hard. Instant-death group attack after 60 min of playing = not fun.

i can haz mah time back? NU.

...In all seriousness though, it's kind of enjoyable, but some monsters and levels are way too difficult and cheap.
__________________
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #17
ElMikkino
Certified Bunnay Agent
 
ElMikkino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Not Kansas
Posts: 1,652
Default Re: least favourite game

Hmm...it's hard to say. The least enjoyable game I ever bought for a current console or my current PC was Wii Music, which I still think is pretty good. I think it's some "game" called something like "Dollhouse Time". You just clicked and dragged different things different places and they did nothing at all when you put them anywhere. This "game" is on my family's really old Mac computer. It has a counterpart, "Cooking Time", but that one is better because of the maybe-unintentionally-hilarious voice when you click on a plant (it goes limp and says "feed me!", and when you do, it says "thank you!").
__________________
When in Rome, drink Romenade.
Toronto Island is the entertainment.- Translation Party
This wonít appear 3D to you unless you cut very precise grooves in your computer monitor. We donít recommend doing that. - GamesRadar
Humility is the mark of a true warrior/cool person
.
ElMikkino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:09 AM   #18
Gamer99
The Knightie
 
Gamer99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 234
Default Re: least favourite game

Sorry all fans here and there,but I don't like Pacman - series.
Reason? I think it was good game back in past,but now,after all these "Pacman World" or "Pac'n'Roll".. It's not original! They aren't fun at all.
__________________
I don't think I am eating cookies, I am an cookie..
Gamer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:53 PM   #19
Cliffy1000
Card Dealer
 
Cliffy1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: World1
Posts: 386
Send a message via MSN to Cliffy1000
Default Re: least favourite game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
Anyway, I guess mine would have to be Final Fantasy Advent Children.
If you mean Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, which is the only Final Fantasy Advent Children, thats a movie... Do you mean Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII? (Which is not impossible, as I beat it)


Probably one of my sister's Imagine Fashion games... Blehk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceManiac View Post
HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO GET YERFBUCKS!?!?!

Last edited by Cliffy1000; 01-18-2010 at 09:54 PM. Reason: quote fail
Cliffy1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #20
TyTBone
College Boi
 
TyTBone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 2,067
Default Re: least favourite game

Hmmm, tough question. This probably sounds like Hamumu-bashing, but I'm not particularly fond of "Dumb: The Game", because it's not the way my brain thinks.
And of course there are a myriad of other little games and demos that I've forgotten about that I probably didn't like because of the genre, such as many of the eGames demos that weren't arcade ones [like the gambling ones ].

It's probably too broad a question for me to totally pin down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by regen
[Pac-Man Fever picture]
Man, I hope that game is really different than Pac-Man: Adventures in Time [from 2000], because that game was excellent and very fun. I mean, it was too hard for me to beat [I only got about half-way], but there was some hilarious and awesome unlockable content I acquired with cheats.
[Sorry for the off-topicness]
__________________
Siggy!
(I just read the sig, what a throwback)

Last edited by TyTBone; 01-19-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: too many "like"s
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
post ur favourite game koki Non-Hamumu Games 3 09-14-2009 01:55 PM
Favourite Mario game? supersilver Total Mayhem 14 05-18-2009 02:39 PM
Favourite non-hamumu game Max Non-Hamumu Games 23 02-19-2009 08:13 PM
What is your favourite Ds game? Pumpkineater Total Mayhem 5 01-22-2008 12:41 PM
Favourite genre of Game WackieWatty Non-Hamumu Games 1 01-06-2007 10:38 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.