Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 16, 2017
Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #1
generic_user
Epic WIN

Unhappy Super Duper Annoyance

OK, all my hamumu stuff was on a computer, then that computer crashed in a storm. I lost all my hamumu progress. In kid mystic, I was pretty close to being done with challenge mode! My dad recently got a new computer and I re-downloaded everything. I'm playing through kid mystic again, so here's what happened:

I got to the vault. I went straight to the combination room and opened it. Then my parents said I had to go somewhere. So I did give up. Now when I open the vault, I can't get either thing!! Now I have to beat the game and get back there in Madcap to get Insane Rage, so I can get challenge mode!!!!!ARGHH!

Last edited by generic_user; 10-30-2009 at 08:44 AM.
generic_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #2
Blackduck
Original Kool Kat

Send a message via ICQ to Blackduck Send a message via AIM to Blackduck Send a message via MSN to Blackduck
Default Re: Super Duper Annoyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic_user View Post
OK, all my hamumu stuff was on a computer, then that computer crashed in a storm. I lost all my hamumu progress. In kid mystic, I was pretty close to being done with challenge mode! My dad recently got a new computer and I re-downloaded everything. I'm playing through kid mystic again, so here's what happened:

I got to the vault. I went straight to the combination room and opened it. Then my parents said I had to go somewhere. So I did give up. Now when I open the vault, I can't get either thing!! Now I have to beat the game and get back there in Madcap to get Insane Rage, so I can get challenge mode!!!!!ARGHH!
If the problem is what I think it is, then it's your power supply that got fried in a power surge. That means all your data is still ok, and will work! You can either replace the power supply in your computer, and it will all work fine, or you can just remove the hard drive from your computer, and put it in your new one.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
generic_user
Epic WIN

I tried restoring the kid mystic file.sav or whatever its called and put it in the kid mystic folder, but it still didn't work. I've already tried moving all the stuff, but I kinda don't want to anymore since I'm having so much fun playing through all the games again
Old 02-20-2015, 05:08 AM   #4
zunixaani
Puny Mortal

Unfortunately, no. If you need windowed mode for editor-screenshot purposes, you can set your screen resolution to something like 800x600 and then run it windowed. It'll be a bit awkward to use but your colors will stay intact.