Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default I can stand on water!!!



Man that's fun! (I had a lot of people staring at me as I walked out onto the lake. they laughed when I turned round and one of them took a photo. I asked him if he could give me a copy and he did, so...there you go!
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
Cliffy1000
Card Dealer
 
Cliffy1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: World1
Posts: 386
Send a message via MSN to Cliffy1000
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Are those rocks I see?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceManiac View Post
HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO GET YERFBUCKS!?!?!
Cliffy1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Thats the reflection of my special walk-on-water shoes, which are modified coral walking shoes.
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #4
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery
 
Pewskeepski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: A deep, dark, icy dungeon beneath Antarctica!
Posts: 1,269
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Whoa! Can you walk on a wave to
__________________
There is no such thing as a stupid idea.
Pewskeepski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #5
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Nah, I fall over.
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
evilclone
bigger puny mortal
 
evilclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tardis
Posts: 305
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

why is this fake!
1.theres a rock under you
2.if you really done that there would be a new religion(followers of the man who can stand on water):P
3.you would be now in Area 52(yes 52)
4.when people would saw this they would be probablly scared and run away(cuz that isnt normal) and wouldnt took picture of you.
__________________
gigantosig
evilclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:42 AM   #7
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclone View Post
why is this fake!
1.theres a rock under you
2.if you really done that there would be a new religion(followers of the man who can stand on water):P
3.you would be now in Area 52(yes 52)
4.when people would saw this they would be probablly scared and run away(cuz that isnt normal) and wouldnt took picture of you.
1. He said that they were the reflection of his walk on water shoes. That seems believable.
2. Err...I don`t see what you mean. There is already a Christian religion.
3. He said he was wearing walk on water shoes. It has nothing to do with him.
4. I rather think people would be amazed and definately take pictures. Aand why would they run away from someone just because they could walk on water.
__________________
Tropical Trouble - 100%! Hooray!!!
Quote:
If anyone does a starting akin, accomplish it about also-ran. He is the absurd adventure bold's capital appearance (usually)!
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Exactly. Also, I have already had an epic battle against some ducks! It's was very fun. But I made sure not to trip, or I'd get VERY wet.

I'm going on a quest to find some magic gloves that let you swim through air, and a magic suit to let you fall through land.
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #9
evilclone
bigger puny mortal
 
evilclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tardis
Posts: 305
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
1. He said that they were the reflection of his walk on water shoes. That seems believable.
2. Err...I don`t see what you mean. There is already a Christian religion.
3. He said he was wearing walk on water shoes. It has nothing to do with him.
4. I rather think people would be amazed and definately take pictures. Aand why would they run away from someone just because they could walk on water.
1.yeah,right.
2.http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
3.that is not possible because his mass would put himdown(gravity disablers:P)
4.oh look,there are aliens coming on earth with big lazorz and killing people,good time to take a picture!

also if that was true this thread wouldnt be in TM!
__________________
gigantosig
evilclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #10
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclone View Post
1.yeah,right.
2.http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
3.that is not possible because his mass would put himdown(gravity disablers:P)
4.oh look,there are aliens coming on earth with big lazorz and killing people,good time to take a picture!

also if that was true this thread wouldnt be in TM!
1. It is, look at my shoes! (also look around, why would a rock JUST stick up there, and why am I not soaking wet from getting there.
2. Not every amazing thing needs a religeon, plus you don't know if there is some secret cult worshiping me (my shoes, rather) in some basement, or something.
3. It IS the shoes. Come down here and see them if you want! I'll do it again, just for you!
4. Nothing to do with aliens. And I did tell them about the shoes prier to that. They were in on how I did it (The camera man, that is, and my mum. :P)

As for why this is in TM, I suspected this kind of an argument would happen, and it would be moved, so I put it here in advance.
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!

Last edited by Megadog; 05-19-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #11
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclone View Post
1.yeah,right.
2.http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
3.that is not possible because his mass would put himdown(gravity disablers:P)
4.oh look,there are aliens coming on earth with big lazorz and killing people,good time to take a picture!

also if that was true this thread wouldnt be in TM!
1. You can erfectly see the reflection of his shoes in the water.
2. Thank you to linking to a site that proves no point at all.
3. Then why do fish stay in water, and not get completely magnetised to the seabed?
4. WHAT??? Who said anything about aliens with big lazorz? All he did was stand on water, not pull out an AK-47 and fire it everywhere. You would probably want to take a picture of someone who was standing on water. It`s not an everyday thing.
__________________
Tropical Trouble - 100%! Hooray!!!
Quote:
If anyone does a starting akin, accomplish it about also-ran. He is the absurd adventure bold's capital appearance (usually)!
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #12
Kerma
Conspiracy Wizard
 
Kerma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: CANADA
Posts: 728
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Evilclone, you are going way too high on the "i'm right and you're wrong now let me post blatant sarcasm to prove it" scale.
__________________
Kerma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #13
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer
 
SpaceManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,076
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Warning gigantic pointless image alert!

Please use MS Paint to scale image before uploading as even behind spoiler tags that is lots of bandwidth to waste

this has been a public service Announcement !!

ALSO
a secondary Announcement !!

"I thought the thread would end up in a discussion so I moved it to TM in advance"
degoutant! :<

That sounds like something Kerma does, not Megadog

this has been a secondary Announcement !!

Last edited by SpaceManiac; 05-19-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: a secondary Announcement [i]!![/i]
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:21 PM   #14
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

No, I did think this would happen, and the game image (completely unrelated) proves this point. Also, if I scaled it, I may have been accused of shopping.
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms
 
.Blue Dwarf.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Saving the World, one pond at a time.
Posts: 1,443
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

I have no reason to believe this is real. Show me video or a picture of the shoes on their own. Until then, I say this is fake.


Also: What's that little knub sticking out of the water a little back and to the right of your shoes?
__________________
Eh. Have some smilies I guess.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #16
Megadog
The Demagogue
 
Megadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At home duhhh!
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

a stick

also, why a photo of the shoes? They LOOK normal. Just I've modded them slightly...

also, on a slightly different note, that lake is normally a lot lower. We had about a month of rain, and it flooded. <_< >_>
__________________
Back to the roots: Lets put the Hamumu back into Hamumu Forums!
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #17
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!
 
Gigacat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Over There!
Posts: 1,007
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Ok, seeing as everyone thinks it is fake, I, being megadogs friend, shoud post. Firstly, that IS megadog. Go see his profile if you think otherwise.
Secondly, judging from the background, this was taken in Roys Bay (confirm), wich is a very deep bay that boaties use lots. There is no rocks like that in Roys Bay. So yeah.

Oh yeah, there was a lot of rain recently.
__________________

Last edited by Gigacat; 05-20-2010 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Extra info
Gigacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:08 AM   #18
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!
 
Gigacat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Over There!
Posts: 1,007
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

In fact, the bouys confirm, its in Roys bay.
__________________
Gigacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:35 AM   #19
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British
 
hyperme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 1,322
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclone View Post
why is this fake!
4.when people would saw this they would be probablly scared and run away(cuz that isnt normal) and wouldnt took picture of you.
A guy walking on water is hardly scary. It is something you'd ytake a picture of. It a okay this is cool kinda way.
__________________
This space unintentionally left blank
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:27 AM   #20
Felixrain
has transformed!
 
Felixrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Posts: 736
Default Re: I can stand on water!!!

Exactly. There is more evidence pointing towards the fact it really happened than otherwise, so I`d say it did happen.
__________________
Tropical Trouble - 100%! Hooray!!!
Quote:
If anyone does a starting akin, accomplish it about also-ran. He is the absurd adventure bold's capital appearance (usually)!
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Political Compasses Where Do You Stand? Blackduck General Blabber 36 11-30-2011 09:45 AM
From the drug thread: Where do you stand? Megadog Total Mayhem 22 11-19-2011 03:45 AM
Some Specials i can't stand Knittel Dr. Lunatic 9 06-16-2007 02:15 AM
Water Justin Dr. Lunatic 10 08-25-2004 04:47 PM
Stand Together! Anonymous General Blabber 17 06-11-2002 03:00 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.