Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 27, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 07-14-2010, 01:57 AM   #21
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.
Default Re: Zombie Survival RPG 3

OOC: Can we post now?
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #22
TyTBone
College Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
OOC: Can we post now?
OOC: I think so.

The bang of the Colt was deafened by the roar of the engine, close to overheating and running on very little gas. The roar of the engine was deafened by the horrifying sound of the approaching horde. The sound of the horde was deafened by the blood roaring in Taylor's ears. "Go, go, GO!" he screamed at the car as it stalled for a second. In the rearview mirror, Taylor saw zombies by the hundreds. Maybe the thousands. Thinking quickly, he made a death-defying turn into a back alley. He picked up the last of the improvised grenades he had made in the single day he hadn't been chased by zombies and flung it upward. Taylor jerked in his seat as he heard a loud BANG, followed by the sound of the decaying buildings behind him collapsing. Taylor looked in the rearview again and couldn't help a relieved sigh. His desperate strategy had worked. For now. The horde was persistent. It would never let him out of its clutches. Taylor then saw what he perceived now as a glorious oasis; a gas station. "Hopefully it hasn't already been looted." he thought to himself as he pulled in. He pulled out a pump and let out another relieved sigh when precious fuel flowed out into the tank of his car. He then entered the gas station and found that the food had been looted except for a few candy bars and moldy doughnuts. He took a Snickers and unwrapped it as he exited the building. He then saw an office building down the street ablaze with two figures climbing out the window.

Taylor bit down on half the Snickers bar, then threw the other half into his briefcase. Running out the door, he leaped towards his car just as the zombie horde started appearing around the alley. "Dang it! They got through the rubble." Thinking quickly, Taylor yanked out the gas nozzle and threw it away from his car. He then reached into his pocket, grabbed a crumpled napkin and his lighter, lit it and tossed it at the drooling hose. Jumping into his car just as the first few zombies reached him.

Even while driving away, the explosion was deafening. {OOC: more to come for this bit}

Last edited by TyTBone; 07-14-2010 at 12:06 PM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #23
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTBone View Post
OOC: I think so.
OOC: Indeed.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:09 PM   #24
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

Mogun and Burns ran for their lives. Hordes of zombies erupted out of the building they had just escaped from as well as hundreds of zombies coming from the road behind them. The two turned a corner. "Ah." Said Evan sarcastically as thousands of zombies confronted them. They were cornered. Burns rapidly fired his pistol at the horde and smoke erupted from Rike's sub machine gun as he fired it at the ever-advancing, mumbling army. Nothing much changed. The zombies were still coming in the thousands. And then they heard the roar of an engine. A car was driving right through the moaning sea at full speed. Soon, it had reached them. The door opened instantly. "Get in the car if you want to live!" Shouted Taylor. Burns and Rike quickly got in the vehicle and it drove off again at full speed, knocking zombies aside as it rammed through the opposite horde.
- A spambot
Old 07-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #25
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

Thumbs up Re: Zombie Survival RPG 3

Taylor, Burns and Rike zoom at 80 miles and hour down the streets! But as they turn the next corner, They see almost 100 zombies! And to make matters worse, There out of gas. "Oh no!" said Taylor "Now what" Burns look behind them and noticed more zombies! They were trapped! "Jeez, There are zombies everywhere!" Said Burns" Then they all heard a smash, And looked to there left to see zombies ripping apart a gas station and advancing toward them! Rike quickly got out of the car and noticed the leek in the gas tank, The gas had spilled on to the pavement and was flowing into the streets... "Quick!" Shouted Rike "Follow me!" he led them to a ally on the left side of the road. Burns, Taylor and Rike looked over the ally with haste, This was the best spot to be because there were no zombies here and it provided good cover. They went deeper into the ally and started shooting the zombies "There are to many zombies!" Yelled Taylor! "They'll soon overwhelm us!" said burns, Stating the obvious. Rike kept his eyes fixed on the gas leek across the road "I have an idea!" Rike pulled out a cigarette, lit it and tossed it into the road! A few seconds later the gas connected with the cigarette and filled the streets with flames!! "Whoa!" Taylor said in shock. Just Mili-seconds later, There was a huge Explosion! Burns, Taylor and Rike were fortunate to be in a somewhat safe place that protected them from death. When the 3 of them came to there were only a few zombies left...

OOC: This is my longest post ever

Last edited by Pewskeepski; 07-15-2010 at 08:13 AM. Reason: OOC
Pewskeepski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:41 AM   #26
Felixrain
has transformed!

While all this was happening, the three never looked behind them. Big mistake when you're in an alleyway. After they got up, they felt something pressed to their heads. The cold tip of a gun. Evan, Rike and Taylor turned around slowly to look at the enemy. "Hi," Burns said slowly as he saw the gang of looters, shotguns pointed at them. The leader of this gang of looters-A muscular man with a sub machine gun and puffing on a cigar-walked towards them, gun raised. "Do you want something from us, by any chance?" Said Evan.
"'Course we want sumfin' from ya, otherwise we ain't be 'ere, would we? What 'ave you got on yer 'ands, then?" He said.
"That was sarcasm," Evans replied. "You can't take a joke?"
"Shuddup," Said the leader. "If you can't answer 'dis now, how 'bout now? Get 'em." And with that, the looters beside the three pinned them down and pointed their shotguns to their heads before they could do a thing.
- A spambot
Old 07-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #27
PlasmaCannonsRule

OOC: Sorry about not posting here. I've been very busy IRL the last few days. However, the players still need to post!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:12 PM   #28
TyTBone
College Boi

The leader looked over and noticed Taylor's briefcase, scorched by the blast. As the others were held down, he walked over, picked it up, and brought it back.

"What you got in 'ere, den?"

Taylor rolled his eyes. "Not much that would do good in this situation. Some papers, leftover Taco Bell, etc."

The leader ripped off the small combination locks on either side. I always wondered how pointless those things were, Taylor thought as the guy popped it open.

"Well, a laptop! I guess this is our lucky day, boys." The gang holding the three down cheered.

Evan, who had been trying to keep calm this whole time, finally exploded. "What the heck are you guys talking about?! What're you going to do, auction it off to the highest undead bidder? In case you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of a wallaping zombie apocolypse, and they don't trade electronics for flesh!"

The leader frowned at Evan, who gave a serious look back.

Rike chimed in. "Look, the least you can do is let us see if the Internet is working. Surely the news has something to say about what's going on."

"S'not," said one of the gang members. "I tried ta use my phone a while ago."

"I work on computers for a living, and I doubt service everywhere is down, just wi-fi. If you'll let us go, I can at least find you a suitable landline and get the Web and info for you guys."
Old 07-21-2010, 07:22 AM   #29
Felixrain
has transformed!

OOC: Where are half the players?

The looter at the very back of the group-His name was Tyson-Heard something coming from behind them. A faint crunching sound. He walked away from the group very quietly (If he was caught leaving the group, his punishment could be anything from missing out on the next meal when they actually found one to being kicked from the gang) to investigate. Behind the alleyway was what equaled a wasteland. Crumbled stone walls coated in graffiti, rubbish littered upon the ground, rusted and torn apart iron fences and a few smashed cars was what was here. Where is that noise coming from? Thought Tyson as he advanced through the rubbish, waving his shotgun around drunkenly. He couldn't help noticing that the crunching was getting louder and louder and a new noise accompanied it. Moaning. He turned a corner and there was five hundered or so zombies. "AAH!" He screamed and started firing. But there were too many. He was zombified in seconds.

The rest of the looters heard the scream. "What's that, den?" Said the leader curiously. "C'mon guys, lets go look. You three," He pointed at Evan, Mogun and Taylor, "You stay 'ere."

"'You stay here'. Yeah, right!" Snickered Burns. "Come on."
And they set off.

OOC: The looter leader may or may not return.
- A spambot

Last edited by Felixrain; 07-23-2010 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Nufffin waz hear
Old 07-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #30
Lord Loony
Not Your Average Ruler

Jacob froze for just a moment as he watched Levi Hendricks trying to calm his dog down, but the animal wouldn't shut up. Levi looked up as 3 zombies ran towards him. He took out his Glock 19 and fired a shot into the head of one of the zombies, knocking him over. He shot 2 more shots, hitting one of the zombies, but missing the other one. This zombie knocked the dog out of the way and jumped up on top of him. Levi tried to get him off, but the zombie knocked his gun 2 feet away from him. Jacob snapped out of it, and yelled as he ran towards the zombie with his pistol in one hand, and used it as a melee weapon, hitting the zombie on the temple with the gun. He helped Levi up, but Rusty jumped out of his backpack, and ran in the opposite direction, meowing and hissing at something behind them...

OOC: Are there such things as special infected in this RPG?

Last edited by Lord Loony; 07-21-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Lord Loony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:09 PM   #31
TyTBone
College Boi

[OOC:]I'll have to re-read, but I'm think it (the hybrid) was blown up earlier. Whether or not that's true, remember to get the jist of the posts before your own, to keep the story accurate. [OOC]

Last edited by TyTBone; 07-21-2010 at 12:15 PM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #32
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

OOC: A very basic map would be useful. I have no clue which gas station everyone's at. Also, I feel like there are way too many zombies around every corner. 500 or so lurking in an ally? Not likely. I can maybe see thousands roving the streets, it is NYC after all. Also, no cruising down the streets at 100mph. You're in NYC after all, there's probably cars everywhere.(especially since people would be trying to flee from zombies)/OOC

Dwarfy and the gang ran around the corner and saw a terrifying sight. 60 or so zombies were swarming a gas station, gunshots could be heard coming from within.
"Should we help them?" Dwarfy asked the gang. "They're as good as dead. I say we blow it up." suggested Ace. "But what about the people?" pleaded Alex. A car flew down the road on the other side of the station, it decelerated and came rolling to a stop, out of gas. The group inside ran off towards an ally. Seconds later the car exploded, showering flames on anything close. Not close enough to the station to make it catch fire though, fortunately. The shots coming from said station stopped and the 37 remaining zombies began to settle.
"I think they're dead, but if we get some gas we can go yoink that car." said Dwarfy, sensing his bear was growing tired of running, though it could go for much longer if it needed to. The suggested car was an old looking pickup truck sitting in the parking lot of the gas station, it belonged to the newly zombified souls inside the store section of the station.
Ace fired a few shots into the horde, they began to charge. "Here we go, careful to not blow up the station...."
The battle did not last long, but the noise did attract more zombies from the rear. Luckily, motorcycles move faster than zombies. They moved to the station, got their gas and fueled up the truck and their bikes. Dwarfy managed to get his bear to lay down in the back of the truck, the extra weight caused it to droop halfway to the ground.

"Best find of the day!" yelled Dwarfy and they were on their way, he hit a small bump causing the back bumper to hit the ground. Sparks flew, loose gas from the station ignited. The horde that had been trying to catch up to them was soon in the midst of a fiery explosion. Dwarfy looked in his rear-view mirror and grinned.

OOC: no, I didn't steal your car. i just confirmed that it blew up. and the gas station. is that better? you decide :P/OOC

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 07-22-2010 at 10:44 PM.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:14 AM   #33
Felixrain
has transformed!

Meaningless
- A spambot

Last edited by Felixrain; 07-23-2010 at 08:42 AM. Reason: What the post says
Old 07-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #34
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

OOC: You already blew it up, actually.

Quote:
Rike quickly got out of the car and noticed the leek in the gas tank, The gas had spilled on to the pavement and was flowing into the streets...*deleted useless text waz here* Rike pulled out a cigarette, lit it and tossed it into the road! A few seconds later the gas connected with the cigarette and filled the streets with flames!! "Whoa!" Taylor said in shock. Just Mili-seconds later, There was a huge Explosion!
/OOC
Old 07-23-2010, 08:39 AM   #35
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

OOC: Rick is an idoit. He should die and be replaced with someone more sensible. I mean, lighting a fire when you can see petrol/diesel flowing around? And throwing it onto the the petrol/diesel covered ground?

But I'm not signing up. Yet.

Last edited by hyperme; 07-23-2010 at 08:39 AM.
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:45 AM   #36
Felixrain
has transformed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperme View Post
OOC: Rick is an idoit. He should die and be replaced with someone more sensible. I mean, lighting a fire when you can see petrol/diesel flowing around? And throwing it onto the the petrol/diesel covered ground?
OOC: Now that I think about it, due to that post Evan, Rike and Taylor should all be dead
- A spambot
Old 07-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #37
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

OOC: You people overestimate the destructive power of gas? It's not like a giant fiery ball of death is going to come flying through a building into the ally they were hiding in. Especially since it was an empty gas tank. It's not like they were standing in a pool of gas either, the car wasn't leaking in the ally. It was leaking out across the street/OOC

Last edited by .Blue Dwarf.; 07-23-2010 at 09:32 AM.
.Blue Dwarf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #38
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

Cool Re: Zombie Survival RPG 3

OOC: There was a slight dip in the road, And it was filled with gas from the car. Maybe there shouldn't have been a explosion
Old 07-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #39
TyTBone
College Boi

[OOC]Guise, if nothing else, read this post in the Urgent News Thread. I finally reread that (there's a lot there; sorry PCR) and it cleared up a few things in my head.[/OOC]

It wasn't easy for Taylor to keep up with Rikes and Evan as the three ran down the alley. Dozens of zombies chased after them, the biggest ones lumbering, most "jogging," and a few running like mad. Even given the "motivating" circumstances, Taylor had never had to push himself this hard since 11th grade gym class. Egads, how I wish I had used my YMCA membership, he thought, huffing and puffing and every once in a while having to leap over bodies or dodge different kinds of debris. I hope she's doing okay.

Having been trained in the art of maneuvering (amongst many other things), the other two men were able to much more easily keep ahead of the pack. Rike found himself a little farther ahead than Evan, because his agency had especially emphasized physical fitness, but in general both men were a few hundreds yards in front of Taylor.

"Hey, wait for me!" Psh. Civilians, they thought.

After a few minutes (which naturally felt like hours to Taylor), the two made a left down into another, shorter alleyway. He followed suit.

Towards the end was an abandoned Greyhound bus, fixated perpendicular a dozen feet or so from the alley's entrance. Rike and Evan could see a few shuffling zombies inside of it, but they could also tell it would work as a place to launch an offense. So, still running, Rike whipped out his machine gun and, putting his eye to the scope, launched a few shots at the zombies' heads. Evan did the same with his pistol; even without a scope, thanks to his training he pulled it off with general ease.

"Head for the inside of the bus! We'll stand our ground in there!" Evan shouted back to Taylor.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #40
PlasmaCannonsRule

OOC: I'll post Monday. I'm exhausted from a long day and will be gone the majority of tomorrow.