Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 05-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Default The Twisted, Mystical RPG

In this, you (may, don't have to) create characters that have two lives. (Example; A Person who is a Cowboy&Alien)
Here's some Ideas for Lives they can have(don't HAVE to use these, can also use your own):
Cowboy
Alien
Farmer
Cashier
Lolrus Owner
LolrusLounge Clerk
Mutant Radioactive Monster Penguin
Zombie
Vampire
Ghost
--
Characters that are pre-built (made by me):
Reeh(REEEH) ~ Farmer-Zombie ~ 65 Life
Pwn(PONE) ~ Ghost-Lolrus Owner ~ 185 Life
Sylent(SI-LINT) ~ Vampire-Mutant Radioactive Monster Penguin ~ 100 Life
Penn(PEN) ~ LolrusLounge Clerk-Cashier
--
LETZ ZTARTZZZ!!!!!

Once upon a Time, there was a little boy named Reeh. His Mom was a Zombie-Human, and Reeh's Dad was a Farmer.
Reeh always wanted to take after his dad, and he did so. When he bacame the Age of 18, on the Morning of his Birthday (Turning 1 8), His mom zapped him with her Mystical Powerz. But It didn't fully affect him though, so Now he is Half Zombie, Half Farmer.
When Reeh became the Age of 29, He bought a Castle for 3billion monayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
The castle was Fully-furnished, and even came with several Butlers and Maids. He let all of them go except for Penn. Penn was one of the Butlers. He was very Satisfied that Reeh didn't let him go. It's not like Reeh really cared who he let go, and just told Penn to go back to His butler (?) Room. At first Reeh was just gonna buy a Regular house down in the Suburbs, but for some reason, deep, deep, DEEP down in his Brain, he felt he needed to buy a Castle. But now Reeh is starting to Regret it. First, he starts getting these Mysterious checks that are marked:
TO: Reeh Slouge
MONAYZ: $1,000,000
His monthly Castle payment is $500,000. So, he had $500,000 To freely do anything he wants. But then one day, sitting in his big, fluffy, red-purple Chair, He heard a sound. KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!!! There was someone knocking on his door. "Penn, get the Door!" said Reeh. Penn ran downstairs, Unlocked the 37 Locks, pulled the big string, and the doors slowly Creaked open. It was his new Neighbors at the door! So there was Pwn, with his Butler, Sylent. Sylent was very, VERY silent the WHOLE time.
As Pwn welcomed himself in, He Pushed Penn out of the way, with Sylent closing his eyes and smiling looking back at penn on the Ground. Pwn treated Reeh's House, Reeh, and Penn as if they were his Butlers. Pwn stomped upstairs, welcoming theirselves into Reeh's Living room. "What..?" Said Reeh Boringly. "Oh, we just wanted to say Hello to our new Neighbors." Said Pwn Excitingly. "Who are you?" Said Reeh. "I am Pwn, and this is my Butler, Sylent." Said Pwn pointing at Sylent. "Look. I don't need some stranger Barging into my House saying Hello. I don't want to get into all this neighbor-friends Crap. So please show yourself to the Door." Said Reeh Mad-ish. "Fine! But warning... You WILL regret it." Said Pwn Angry-ish. Pwn and Sylent then Angry-ly stomped their way out of the house, Slamming the door behind them. "..Hmm..." Said Reeh. "Whatever." Reeh yelled to Penn, "Penn, Make me a Cheese Sandwich!" "Okay!" Said Penn from a distance.
(So basically, Reeh and Pwn are now Enemys. Through out this storyline, Pwn and Reeh should fight. I'll start it out.)
*BIG SHAKE IN THE GROUND FOR A SECOND*
Reeh: What the...?

Last edited by Boneheads; 05-26-2011 at 11:54 AM.
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

Default Re: The Twisted, Mystical RPG

Reeh sounds like a jerk
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #3
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

And that was when Reeh realised that there was a nuclear warhead in the basement.
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceManiac View Post
Reeh sounds like a jerk
..I guess.. But either way, He is gonna be the Good Guy in this RPG.

BACK TO THE STORY::::::::
Then the Warhead Exploded up and out of the Basement
NEW CHARCTUR:
Floop (FLOOH-P) ~ Scientest-Human ~ 1,000,000 Life
Reeh was barely able to Dodge it, Then Reeh exploded.
Now it's all up to Penn to Save the castle.
[{(PENN IS NOW MAIN CHARACTER)}]
Penn runs out the Door, Finding some Hobo laying on the Curb. He looks EXACTLY like Albert Einstein. He was just sitting there looking away from the castle, Sitting on the Curb closest to the Castle. As Penn was running away from the Castle, he Stopped breathing Heavily by the Hobo. "Hi, Are you a Scientest??" Said Penn Freaking out and said it Fast. "Yes, yes I am. But I have lost my Hous-" said the Hobo. "Yeah, yeah, whatever! What's your name?" said Penn Freaking out. "Floop." Said the Floop. "Floop, There's some weird Nuclear Warhead that Appeared out of nowhere in the Basement of my Friend's Castle! I'm his butler." Said Penn. Floop *really quickly* stands up and turns around and as the Warhead is coming 150 MPH(MilesPerHour), Floop raises up his Arm FAST, and Shoots some Blue goo out of the End of his Sleeve. Right when the Nuclear Warhead is 3 Inches away from Floop, Penn hides behind Floop and the Goo hits the Warhead. The Warhead Freezes and then Floop slowly lowers his arm to his Side. Penn slowly comes out from Behind Floop's Back with a Funky Face.

The Scientest Examines the Nuclear Warhead.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
RandomCommander
Insert some Random Title here.

Location: Master Control of Time, Space and Chocolate Chip Cookies

:: New character: Rotis ~ Robot-Bounty Hunter ~ 2,500 Life::

A flash appears from the other side of the castle. A Gunmetal Grey robot Green and Red glowing doodads looks onto the castle in dissaray with his White Visor. "It looks like i am too late. The castle was destroyed by that dastardly Pwn and his army."

Then the robot notices two Silhouettes in the distance, and goes after them with his minigun and laser sword at the ready, mistaking them as Pwn and Sylent.

The Random Signature 2.0, now with 8% more POOTIS!

Last edited by RandomCommander; 05-25-2011 at 01:26 PM.
RandomCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #6
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Then Penn tries to explain but-

Penn: -100 Life
Floop: -100 Life
CURRENT CHARACTER STATS:
Reeh - 0 Life DEAD
Pwn - 185 Life
Sylent - 100 Life
Penn - 900 Life
Floop - 999,900 Life
Rotis - 2,500 Life
::STORY::
Rotis tries to Zap them, Succeeds, But they only lose 100 Life because Rotis's Arm was out of electricity. Floop and Penn now have those black burnt spots on their faces (in TV shows whenever something explodes) And they stand there for a second or two, then Quickly run away to some far-away land while they are safe. Rotis needs more Power.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
RandomCommander

Rotis examined the two running away persons as they turn up NOT to be Pwn and Sylent.

He yells after Penn and Floop saying "I'm sorry! I got the wrong target! I did not mean to harm you!" Penn turns to Floop. "Should we trust that robot?" Floop thinks for a moment.

(Sorry about the picture, it should be on their faces, but the chests are fine too. On another note, Rotis does not have that visor shape ALL the time, here's a picture of some of them.

)

Old 05-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #8
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Well, I can't really think of any adding-on part to the story right now, so let's just look at Pwn's second world:

lulz. he haz pet lolrus.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #9
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Rotis is running towards Floop and Penn, and Floop sees him (while hes in anger) And says, "Oh, crap. Run!" Penn and Floop start running away from Rotis but then Rotis uses his teleporting powerz to catch up to them. Floop says, "What do you want from us?!" Rotis says, "I did not mean to harm you, I mistaken'D you for Pwn and Sylent." Then Rotis shuts down in front of them. He has no battery power left.
Floop says, "Let's leave." Penn says "No! Let's stay here and try to get him working."
SOMEONE ADD ON TO THE STORY!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #10
MrBlack
Puny Mortal

so they sit for a long time till rotis tarns back on some how. then rotis is confused and said here im i at then they tell rotis what happened
Old 05-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #11
RandomCommander

"So you managed to make a backup generator that will last a short while?" Rotis figures out, "Amazing. That took only Two hours to do?"

Floop looked at Rotis. "Sadly, i do not think we are able to replicate it." he says, "What i AM concerned about is that who are you after?" "There is a large sum of money painted on Pwn's head," The robot says, "being one of the famous Cryo Bounty hunters, i shouldn't take this opportunity down. So now I'm still hunting for him, and he's a tough nut to crack! mainly because of his dangerous 'Butler', Sylent."

Penn suddenly remembers when Pwn came into Reeh's Castle. "You mean, he's actually DANGEROUS!?" he exclaims. Rotis smiles, "He is half-vampire, half mutant penguin, which is why he is wearing a clever tux and never talks. BECAUSE HE CAN'T! HE'S A PENGUIN FOR PETE'S SAKE!"

Last edited by RandomCommander; 05-28-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #12
MrBlack
Puny Mortal

so they go on a hunt for pwn and sylent foor a long time about 4 hours. some one add on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #13
RandomCommander

And then Rotis started getting low on power again.

"I have to teleport to my base now, wanna come?"

Penn and Floop looked at him, "Sure!" they said in unison.

...BH?

Old 05-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #14
MrBlack
Puny Mortal

so then they got to the base and said how old is this place? ask floop and then rotis said about 2 hundred years today so don't sit or any or sit on the flooror something.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #15
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

[Sorry I haven't been posting for a While! I've been playing MoL.]
Then they sneak into the base. When they find Pwn and Sylent in the hallway, walking into a different room,The three hind behind a bush. Then they get out once Pwn and Sylent are walking away. Floop Gets closer, "What the-" said Pwn. And then Rotis and Floop shot at the same time, and their zaps conjoined and made a super-powerful zap. ZZZZAAAAAPPPPPP - Zapped Pwn! But sylent knew they were there and ran while he still could.
PWN: -180 LIFE {He is crippled}
A doctor comes by and gets Pwn to the Emergency room. The three run to where they saw sylent running. They then find him trying to drive away.

They go downstairs and run out the door.