Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 06-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
Megadog
The Demagogue

Default Mafia 12 Game

You have been called to alert of mafia corruption across the rest of the world. Mafia groups have been killing our towns one by one so they may eventually control the globe. However, you, the town of Amnesticia have always been heavily fortified, and the mafia have been dying out as they perform their silent conquest. If Amnesticia falls, there may be no hope for the world. To protect them, all but the strongest have been sent into the undergrounds, where the other people in their position from towns across the world have been hiding from the mafia. As the hatch is closed, and sealed over, you all take a minute to remember who is with you. You have been informed on the mafia’s power of infiltration. It is now night one. Sending roles.

Host- Megadog
Co-Host- Gigacat

Players
- Pewskeepski
- megamanO
- RandomCommander
- CheeseLord
- texasjoshua
- . Yellow Wizard .
- seamonkey
- Hammer Up!
- SKI5
- Julian
- sonicchaos1993
- BunnyBot 5000
- magic fly
- Felixrain
- boneheads1999

Replacements
-
-
-
-
-
-

Dead Players
-

Last edited by Megadog; 06-22-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Default Re: Mafia 12 Game

Old 06-22-2011, 01:54 AM   #3
Megadog
The Demagogue

It is a dreary day. None of you remember who anyone is, and almost instantly, out of no where, comes a voice. “Can everyone come to the city hall please? And make up some sort of name for yourself, so we know who’s who!” it growls over the speaker in the corner. You walk to the hall. Some how it remains a place in your mind. There a very few of you in the hall, and you sit down just as a man walks in the door. He gets up to the microphone, and, as his eyes glint, he begins to talk. “My fellow townspeople, we are in grave danger. About four people in this room are mafia, and have used a special gas to make us lose our memory.” He announces. For some reason you have not forgotten this man. You leader, Megadog, continues “We all remember the precautions we took, and we know this amnesia is temporary. This means we must get rid of the mafia BEFORE they kill us!” You all recognize his vest, a special garment designed made by various people in your town. This man cannot be killed as long as he wears it, and it is difficult to get off. “Thus, I chose a voting system. Once a day, we shall vote for someone we feel is mafia. If more than half the votes are on one person, or the day ends and there is a majority vote, that person will be hung.” A few people flinch. “Now, I ask that you talk amongst yourselves, and maybe some evidence shall arise.” Says Megadog as he walks out the door. It is now day one.

Host- Megadog
Co-Host- Gigacat

Players
- Pewskeepski
- megamanO
- RandomCommander
- CheeseLord
- texasjoshua
- . Yellow Wizard .
- seamonkey
- Hammer Up!
- SKI5 [confirmation required]
- Julian
- sonicchaos1993
- BunnyBot 5000 [temporary replacement requested]
- magic fly
- Felixrain
- boneheads1999 [replacement required]

Replacements [needed!]
-
-
-
-
-
-

Dead Players
-

Deadline in ~72 hours.

Last edited by Megadog; 06-24-2011 at 12:44 AM. Reason: HU Confirmed
Megadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:52 AM   #4
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

Good morning, hopefully fellow townies. Apart from the fact that I just wanted to have the first post of the game, I do have something to add. I am assuming that there was no kill last night, as none was announced but to be honest it could be clearer. This means that the Doctor must have gotten lucky, and that means that the Doctor knows somebody to be innocent. Such information mat be helpful at LoL. That's all I have to add.
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:18 AM   #5
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

Vote: Pewskeepski
Old 06-22-2011, 08:47 AM   #6
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
I am assuming that there was no kill last night, as none was announced but to be honest it could be clearer. This means that the Doctor must have gotten lucky, and that means that the Doctor knows somebody to be innocent. Such information mat be helpful at LoL. That's all I have to add.
Or it could be the mafia is lurking, we will wait and see what happens today.

Good job Pew at attempting to get people to talk, whether it will work or not we shall see. The first morning is always the toughest so lets just get people talking and see what happens.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
. Yellow Wizard .
Cliffy1000 Eater

Quote:
Good morning, hopefully fellow townies. Apart from the fact that I just wanted to have the first post of the game, I do have something to add. I am assuming that there was no kill last night, as none was announced but to be honest it could be clearer. This means that the Doctor must have gotten lucky, and that means that the Doctor knows somebody to be innocent. Such information mat be helpful at LoL. That's all I have to add.
But how does the doctor know who he is? I thought that we were all amnesiacs.
. Yellow Wizard . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

There seems to be a large amount of people in this game who are active on other parts of the forum but not here. These people are Yellow Wizard, Boneheads1999, Hammer Up! and RandomCommander. If they continue to ignore this thread until the next time I come on, I shall vote one of them. EDIT: It seems I have been ninja'd. Yellow Wizard is no longer on my 'actively lurking' list.
- A spambot

Last edited by Felixrain; 06-22-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
RandomCommander
Insert some Random Title here.

Location: Master Control of Time, Space and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Oh hai, i'm not lurking!

Anywho, this style of mafia seems really weird, knowing my behaviour in the last game, i might get killed early. The only thing i could say is that its totally random that Pewskeepski decides to vote himself, and that we should probably ignore it.

I don't think any of the guys Felixrain mentioned are in any way lurkiful and therefore suspicious. Hopefully they did not forget about this game...

In the meantime, maybe we can just lynch the more lurkiful people? Its not really a loss on my account...

The Random Signature 2.0, now with 8% more POOTIS!
RandomCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
magic fly
superpowered fly of failure

I disagree with Felix's first post, the doctor can't find out he is a doctor and use his doctor power in the same night. it would take at least two nights. the chances are abysmal that the doctor knew he was the doctor night 1 and protected the correct person in the same night.
magic fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:48 AM   #11
Felixrain
has transformed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomCommander View Post
I don't think any of the guys Felixrain mentioned are in any way lurkiful and therefore suspicious. Hopefully they did not forget about this game...

In the meantime, maybe we can just lynch the more lurkiful people? Its not really a loss on my account...
Contradiction of the weeeeeek! The remaining two people I mentioned ARE more lurkiful, due to them being on and not posting in this thread. The other lurkers have not been on at all.
- A spambot
Old 06-23-2011, 03:51 AM   #12
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian

Quote:
There seems to be a large amount of people in this game who are active on other parts of the forum but not here.
You know, some people (me included) sit back and watch the game before saying anything - why say anything if you don't have anything useful to say?
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #13
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by . Yellow Wizard . View Post
But how does the doctor know who he is? I thought that we were all amnesiacs.
Quote:
Oh hai, i'm not lurking!

Anywho, this style of mafia seems really weird, knowing my behaviour in the last game, i might get killed early. The only thing i could say is that its totally random that Pewskeepski decides to vote himself, and that we should probably ignore it.

\

I don't think we should go for a kill just yet, we need to get the most information out of day one as possible because as past experience shows we will begin getting information from dead townies in future days which is not preferable..... At least Felixrain's post got people talking.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:13 AM   #14
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Oops! I quoted yellow wizard and forgot to talk about it.... Also there is a possibility that mafia didn't kill night one... As shown last game, specifically to induce the thought that whoever the doctor protected is town, I still don't see the net benefit in that to the mafia(as shown in game 11) but it should still be seen as a possibility.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:47 AM   #15
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

I agree that the doctor couldn't have done anything because (I think) everybody except the mafia have 'lost their memory'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain
Contradiction of the weeeeeek! The remaining two people I mentioned ARE more lurkiful, due to them being on and not posting in this thread. The other lurkers have not been on at all.
It's the beginning of the game so we can't be sure they're going to lurk just yet. Also, I find it strange that you didn't mention SKI5 or megamanO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewskeepski
Vote: Pewskeepski
Your attempt to start a bandwagon was an epic fail
Old 06-23-2011, 07:59 AM   #16
Felixrain
has transformed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewskeepski View Post
I agree that the doctor couldn't have done anything because (I think) everybody except the mafia have 'lost their memory'.
You think? If you were a townie surely you would know wether or not that was the case. I see the 'memory loss' thing simply as a reason for nobody to know anybody else's alignments and roles, because my role PM clearly hinted what I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewskeepski
It's the beginning of the game so we can't be sure they're going to lurk just yet. Also, I find it strange that you didn't mention SKI5 or megamanO
That's because those two haven't been on since this game started, but BH1999 and YW have. That's the only reason I'm singling them out from the other lurkers.
- A spambot
Old 06-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
You think? If you were a townie surely you would know wether or not that was the case. I see the 'memory loss' thing simply as a reason for nobody to know anybody else's alignments and roles, because my role PM clearly hinted what I was.
I think that's what he meant.... I believe he meant his role implied that no one could do anything night one. I saw that indication myself but I didn't think it meant everyone though it could be.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #18
seamonkey
spoon eater

Just saying i'm not lurking. I don't have much to add although the random vote was a bit strange. Not many people random vote by voting themselves. Anyway I agree that we don't really have any information to be able to lynch, and that it is impossible for the doctor to have protected someone due to the amnesiac factor.
seamonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #19
RandomCommander
Insert some Random Title here.

Location: Master Control of Time, Space and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
Anyway I agree that we don't really have any information to be able to lynch, and that it is impossible for the doctor to have protected someone due to the amnesiac factor.
That and also amnesiac mafia and the fact of lurkers possibly being lurking mafia.

The Random Signature 2.0, now with 8% more POOTIS!
RandomCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:22 PM   #20
magic fly
superpowered fly of failure

Quote:
That and also amnesiac mafia and the fact of lurkers possibly being lurking mafia.
Don't forget the possibility of the mafia not killing to make it look like they are lurking to get us to lynch an innocent lurker.
magic fly is offline   Reply With Quote