Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 07-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
RandomCommander
Insert some Random Title here.

Location: Master Control of Time, Space and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Default Random: A respond to the situation forum game

You are whatever you want to be (just not too godlike), and you have been imprisoned in a very random complex in a very random jail cell. You have to survive very random things.

The complex is run by some very random guy named Random Commander:

Your job is to survive to the end, where you face some epic boss fight/puzzle and get your most favored reward.

To sign up:

Name: (appropriate!)

Race: (any race, just not godlike)

Possessions: (Nothing godlike! They are used however many times you want, but they are breakable and able to get lost and stolen!)

Powers: (Nothing godlike again! These cannot be harmed in many ways, but you can use them to an extent.)

Other stuff: (anything else? Did i mention this is also nothing godlike?)

Have fun and hope you survive!

The Random Signature 2.0, now with 8% more POOTIS!
RandomCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Default Re: Random: A respond to the situation forum game

Name: Joe

Race: Human

Possessions: Pistol, 30$, iPhone (What? He's a regular-old-Joe.)

Powers: Pistol (Same one as above), Staring (eyes) Powers (can injure anybody when he looks at them and does THE STARE), Dandruff Shake (shakes head, has infinity dandruff)(the white little dots in your hair)

Other stuff: The Opposite of shy, Chatterbox, loves to talk to everyone (basically the shy thing)
Old 07-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
RandomCommander

One thing: Pistol is not a power, you are able to have infinite ammo (due to the invisible ammo resupplier that follows you around and is immune to everything except Random's (thats the guy in the picture) ability.

Joe:

You wake up in a jail cell. The room is decorated with nothing but steel plating walls, floor and ceiling. The other objects in your jail cell is a toilet, a bath, a microwave, a shower, a sink, and a table. There is a Door right beside the sink and table w/microwave. You check your holster and see you still have your pistol. You check your pockets and find your $30 and iPhone, but you don't seem to have any bars. That is bad.

Your eyes come into focus and you hear an intercomm click.

"Greetings, Mr. Average Joe the Human! and welcome to the Random Test! I am the Random Commander, and you are selected to undergo this very test! You're an Average joe, so i'll set this to average joe settings! The difficulty, however, varies. The door is unlocked, so when you are ready to start, just go through it!"

The intercomm clicks off.

Last edited by Jamul; 07-08-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: language
Old 07-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
. Yellow Wizard .
Cliffy1000 Eater

Name: Yellow Wizard

Race: Minecraftian

Possessions: Flashbang Grenades, Dual Magnums, Peppergun, iShades (lets him have a computer on his shades)

Powers: Can call in a helicopter or artillery barrages, but doesn't use them most of the time (he likes his challenges difficult), also has parkour skills

Other Stuff: He is a cool-headed Homo Steveian who likes to bide his time.

Last edited by . Yellow Wizard .; 07-07-2011 at 08:29 PM.
. Yellow Wizard . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #5
megamanO
Ninja Mimic Crate

Megs

Race: Ninja

Possessions: Ninja sword, cookie.

Powers: Poke, Jab (can be combined with poke), specially examine (examines better than normal people who attempt to examine things!), Run away! (attempts to run away from everyone else, but may not completely escape the situation), and eat cookie (random effect, but mostly positive).

Other stuff: a ninja who likes cookies.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #6
Megadog
The Demagogue

Name: Cabbage

Race: Cabbage

Possessions: Cabbage Leaves, Other assorted cabbage parts.

Powers: Grow to recover, reproduce by budding. (More of me can be made >_>, <_<, >_<)

Other stuff: If anyone gets this still, then you should be preparing accordingly.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #7
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

*prepares accordingly*
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #8
OurEminentDoomsayer
Inanimate Carbon Rod

Name: Edward

Race: Australian

Possessions: A spear gun with spears that are tethered to the gun via rope. Backup spears. A very sharp ice saw.

Powers: The ability to see through objects less than three feet in diameter that refract light or are blurry as though they are not blurry or refractive, deadly reflexes with the spear gun, the ability to make lightning fast decisions involving the spear gun.

Other: The spear gun user can optionally shoot a second shot without reloading. This shot is different because it does not fire a spear, but a small bolt that will stick to any penetrable surface it hits, taking the rest of the rope with it. The bolt will pull in any slack left in the rope on command, creating a tripwire. The weight capacity of the bolt's slack-pulling capability is fifty pounds, allowing it to suspend small objects.
OurEminentDoomsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:07 AM   #9
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

Name: Kenshi

Race: Human (Ninja)

Possessions: Ninja kantana, Ninja stars.

Powers: Kung fu fighting, Stealth, Acrobatics.

Other stuff: I usually can use stealth only in dark situations.

Last edited by Pewskeepski; 07-08-2011 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Meh, bold looks nice
Pewskeepski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #10
RandomCommander

Wow, alot of people joined

Yellow Wizard: You spawn in an Obsidian House, but the Obsidian quickly transitions to Real Metal at the door of this room. You find a Stove, a Chest with your belongings, and a crafting table. A broadcast command was made to you:

"Well hello there, Yellow Wizard! And welcome to the Random Test! I am the Random Commander, and you are selected to undergo this very test! If you are ready to test your crafting skills and certain weapons the door is unlocked, so when you are ready to start, just go through it!"

Pistons slide the door open, and you can see the next room, it is just an alleyway.

Megs: You end your meditation only to find that you have been stuck into some sort of unknown dojo. You still have your sword and cookie, so not all is bad. You look around and see that there is a funny looking ceiling tile overhead. It clicks on as the Random Commander speaks:

"Greetings, Mr. Ninja! And welcome to the Random Test! I am the Random Commander, and you are selected to undergo this very test i have talked about! Once you're done with your ninja-y stuffs, the sliding doors are unlocked, so when you are ready to start, just go through it! Oh, could you ninja me a pizza while you are at the test? its hidden somewhere in this complex..."

Cabbage

You find yourself in a Cabbage patch. There are also other cabbages and a claw...wait what!?

The claw picks you up and puts you in a small room with a door. An intercomm clicks.

"Hi there, Random Cabbage thing! welcome to the Random test blah blah blah i hope your cabbage skills prevail you blah blah blah, door is unlocked lets get on with it."

Obviously, he doesn't take you for a sentient cabbage. A platform launches you into the door, forcing it open, and you appear in a different room, it contains a Blender, and you're rolling towards it!

Edward:

You wake up in a jail cell. The room is decorated with nothing but steel plating walls, floor and ceiling. The other objects in your jail cell is a toilet, a bath, a microwave, a shower, a sink, and a table. There is a Door right beside the sink and table w/microwave. You have a spear-gun in hand along with your other possessions containing spears.

An intercomm clicks:

"Greetings, Edward the Australian! and welcome to the Random Test! I am the Random Commander, and you are selected to undergo this very test! You have a very peculiar gun, i trust that you are proficient with it?"

You nod.

"Well, The door is unlocked, so when you are ready to start, just go through it!"

Kenshi:

You end your meditation only to find that you have been stuck into some sort of unknown dojo. You still have your sword and stars, so not all is bad. You look around and see that there is a funny looking ceiling tile overhead. It clicks on as the Random Commander speaks:

"Greetings, Mr. Ninja #2! And welcome to the Random Test! I am the Random Commander, and you are selected to undergo this very test i have talked about! Once you're done with your ninja-y stuffs, the sliding doors are unlocked, so when you are ready to start, just go through it! Oh, could you ninja me a pizza while you are at the test? its hidden somewhere in this complex...I should also remind you that i also gave another ninja in a seperate complex to do this task, winner takes all! good luck!"

Non-Character

The Random Commander Clicks off his microphone and slumps back in his chair. "Wow, that was a lot of newcomers, i think this test is getting more famous by the second!" He clicks on his microphone again. "Mr. Samuels, can you please take out the cabbage shreddings in room B-25, and place the pepperoni pizza in somewhere in Dimension N? Thank you!" The Random Commander Relaxes as he turns the channel on his computer to watch all the contestants at once.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:52 AM   #11
. Yellow Wizard .
Cliffy1000 Eater

What the... How'd I get here?
I was happy playing with the fabrics of spacetime and making new things(
minecraftian equivalent of mods)...
Oh well. I'll just play along now and let whoever imprisoned me have it at the end...

I swear, if I see a vent, i'll jump in it...
Old 07-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #12
megamanO
Ninja Mimic Crate

Eep, I'm in a strange room. Creepy.

Pizza? Ooh, tasty! Maybe he would let me have a slice when I'm done. I better specially examine this room and head out.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #13
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

I look around the room I'm in, and then exit through the doors which are now unlocked.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #14
RandomCommander

Yellow Wizard:

You go into the alleyway and walk cautiously. You see a vent on a brick wall and slam it open and go into it. You could barely see anything, but you could make out some camera-looking thing with a weird barrel. A robotic voice comes out of it saying "Hey, thats my hidey hole! Get out!"

Megs and Kenshi:

You both look around your rooms, Kenshi sees torches, curtain-like walls, and a sword rack. Megs sees the same thing, The swords from top to bottom are: Katana, Broadsword, Claymore, Scimitar, Another Katana, Longsword. Outside the curtain walls is a fake outside backdrop that only Megs could see with his special examine power. You both go out of your seperate dojos, and then stop suddenly. You both are in the same room now! You look at eachother for a moment...

Last edited by RandomCommander; 07-08-2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: adding picture
Old 07-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #15
megamanO
Ninja Mimic Crate

Oh no! A ninja! I'm going to run away back into my dojo and pick up all the swords I can carry!
Old 07-08-2011, 12:55 PM   #16
. Yellow Wizard .
Cliffy1000 Eater

I will look closely at the barrel. If it's a gun barrel, I shoot the camera.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #17
OurEminentDoomsayer
Inanimate Carbon Rod

I go through the door.
OurEminentDoomsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #18
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

^That (I go through the door)
Old 07-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #19
Megadog
The Demagogue

Anchor myself to the ground with my roots, then proceed to grow feet-like appendages for them.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #20
Pewskeepski
Peanut Gallery

Wait! We can work together.

I grab my kantana in case he doesn't want to be friends.