Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Old 08-05-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Default Mafia 13 - Diabolical Mafia

Welcome to the facility. Each of you will be given a role. We will then proceed to 'Night One'. Confirmation of roles should happen then. Talking during night is wrong.

During day, you may talk to find the people chosen to be Mafia. You may vote for a person you think is bad, like this;

VOTE: EXAMPLEMAN

Take away a vote like this;

UNVOTE: EXAMPLEMAN

The first person to have a majority of votes each day will be removed from the game, or 'lynched'.

DEADLINE INFORMATION

When the deadline is reached, instead of day ending, the amount of votes required for a lynch will drop by one. The required lynch amount will continue to drop every 48 hours(ish) until a lynch happens. No Lynch is avalible as a vote option, and will end day like a regular lynch.
Please note that Director Hyperme will be unavible between the 19th and 26th. During this time, Assisant Director sonicchaos1993 will run the game.

Players:

Felixrain
texasjoshua
Gigacat
Julian
CheeseLord
Megadog
Pewskeepski
Darkguyhades
PlasmaCannonsRule
RandomCommander
Sakura-chan
tylerseeg
seamonkey
ChaosSoul

Roles will now be sent out. No talking!

Last edited by hyperme; 08-05-2011 at 04:49 AM. Reason: crazyness
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:14 AM   #2
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Default Re: Mafia 13 - Diabolical Mafia

Roles have been sent out. Remember to PM me to confirm your role. Also, if you have questions PM me.

Also, if I was an idiot and didn't give you a role and you're on the player list, PM me.

It is now Night 1. If you have a night action, you can use it. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Last edited by hyperme; 08-05-2011 at 04:24 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:58 AM   #3
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

It is now Day 1. Talk about yourselves to find the Mafia.

Oh, also, CheeseLord was 'killed' by the Mafia, and removed from the game. He was a regular Townie. He may post one last message during Day 1.

Players:

Felixrain
texasjoshua
Gigacat
Julian
CheeseLord - Townie
Megadog
Pewskeepski
Darkguyhades
Chefpuppy
RandomCommander
Sakura-chan
tylerseeg
seamonkey
ChaosSoul

Players with a [!] by their name have not been confirming, and could by replaced by the lovely people in the replacements list. The replacers who have a chance to replace have a [?]. Just PM me.

Replacements:

1. do be do be do ba
2. CheeseLord

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch.
Deadline alpha is in Five Days(ish).

Last edited by hyperme; 08-07-2011 at 09:20 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:01 AM   #4
Sakura-chan
Banned

I have no clue who to vote for, so for now, I'm going to vote Randomly. Therefore, I shall:

Vote: RandomCommander
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:33 AM   #5
tylerseeg
Dumb Person

I will also vote randomly
vote Julian
Old 08-07-2011, 06:12 AM   #6
Sakura-chan
Banned

Aw, don't vote for Julian. I like his name.D :
Old 08-07-2011, 06:19 AM   #7
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura-chan View Post
Aw, don't vote for Julian. I like his name.D :
A bit suspicious of this.

I don't think we should vote randomly yet. It doesn't actually get us anywhere, and very few people have spoken yet. I say wait for everyone to say something and then random vote if we're still getting nowhere.
- A spambot
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #8
Sakura-chan
Banned

I'm more of a vote first and change later, if a need arises. During the first day, you can usually expect a lot of random votes. My vote for Random is random, and I do like Julian's name, so I want to keep him around. If people can provide more info to suggest why I shouldn't do one or the other, then feel free to speak up.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:56 AM   #9
CheeseLord
No One Is Perfect

How shocking. I seem to have died Night 1. Again. I was just a vanilla townie, so I have no evidence to report, and what I can figure out thus far is of no use to the town. So that about does it for me.

Without loss of generality, assume I am a squirrel.

I'm not an actor, I just play one on TV.
CheeseLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #10
Sakura-chan
Banned

I, for one, am inspired.

Wish more people would come and post, though.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:25 AM   #11
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixrain View Post
A bit suspicious of this.

I don't think we should vote randomly yet. It doesn't actually get us anywhere, and very few people have spoken yet. I say wait for everyone to say something and then random vote if we're still getting nowhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura-chan View Post
I'm more of a vote first and change later, if a need arises. During the first day, you can usually expect a lot of random votes. My vote for Random is random, and I do like Julian's name, so I want to keep him around. If people can provide more info to suggest why I shouldn't do one or the other, then feel free to speak up.
Felix, I think we've had this discussion before, Random Voting is one of the many ways to get people to start talking. Yea if Sakura try's pressing through to get them killed that's more suspicious but Random Voting in itself I think is not. In the meantime no one is overly suspicious yet, though Felixrain's first post will make me observe him.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #12
RandomCommander
Insert some Random Title here.

Location: Master Control of Time, Space and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjoshua View Post
though Felixrain's first post will make me observe him.
I believe Felix has the right to his suspicion, though there is a chance sakura is just being random (and btw, no we are not related just because of that ). If any more evidence appears against her then i would have the right to call her suspicious, but for now, i'll hold my vote.

The Random Signature 2.0, now with 8% more POOTIS!
RandomCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #13
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Suddenly, PlasmaCannonsRule's skin fell off. Or did it? Chefpuppy was hiding inside an elaborate PCR costume all along! (Chefpuppy has replaced PCR.)
Old 08-07-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
Felixrain
has transformed!

Location: That's a good question. I'm not quite sure at the moment, give me a little time to think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjoshua View Post
Felix, I think we've had this discussion before, Random Voting is one of the many ways to get people to start talking. Yea if Sakura try's pressing through to get them killed that's more suspicious but Random Voting in itself I think is not. In the meantime no one is overly suspicious yet, though Felixrain's first post will make me observe him.
You're quick to suspect me I see. I don't see why my dislike of random voting makes me suspicious, if you like it you like it if you don't you don't. I will observe you back.
- A spambot

Last edited by Felixrain; 08-07-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Felixrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #15
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Edited.....

I'm not a particularly big fan of random voting either. I'm just saying it doesn't automatically constitute mafianess. I never said I was suspicious of you in particular. I noted I was keeping an eye on you.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #16
Sakura-chan
Banned

Well, we have to vote for somebody, and I really don't want this phase to drag on, especially for five days.@_@ Unless someone with an investigative role wants to speak up, we don't really have much choice but to vote randomly.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #17
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Generally Day One on Hamumu is always the hardest. Its all about trying to gather information. And based on the info we gathered so far I don't feel confident voting randomly. In some situations such as this one I might even suggest a no vote.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:01 AM   #18
Sakura-chan
Banned

I would go for a No Vote if everyone else agrees, but is that really a good idea? With a random vote, we at least stand a chance at getting a Mafia. If not, then tonight, the Mafia gets yet another kill.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #19
darkguyhades
The Fourth Seal

Send a message via ICQ to darkguyhades Send a message via AIM to darkguyhades Send a message via Yahoo to darkguyhades

It's too early in the day to vote no-lynch. Lots of people still haven't said anything, and unless the mafia slips up during the night, we wouldn't have any new evidence for the next day.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #20
Sakura-chan
Banned

But will anyone actually say anything? Someone with an investigative role is unlikely to reveal that to us at this stage. I'm used to playing Mafia games that allow private communication, so I don't see a way to currently get any clues as to who is Mafia and who isn't. Taking a random shot might be the most we can do right now.