Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 20, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #21
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomCommander View Post
^^^ Then why do you do it? For the lulz?

Cuz we're not getting any.
I don't know
Sometimes in my quiz game there's gonna be tricky questions.
__________________
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #22
bowserfan
 
bowserfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Posts: 783
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by calthax View Post
I don't know
Always in my quiz game there's gonna be tricky questions.
Fixed.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread is now spam, you may merge it with Guess What Folks.
__________________
Signature reserved for
"Mr Empty Space"
bowserfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #23
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowserfan View Post
Fixed.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread is now spam, you may merge it with Guess What Folks.
You cannot make it spam.

Questions is now changed

5 - Who is the hero of Pokemon?
6 - Which of these Eevee evolutions is fake?

A - Glaceon
B - Umbreon
C - Eeveeon

7 - True or False - A Poke Ball is electric.
8 - Who is Ley?
9 - How are Poke Balls made?
10 - Do all Pokemon come from eggs?
__________________

Last edited by calthax; 08-08-2012 at 07:55 PM.
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #24
RandomCommander
Insert some Random Title here.
 
RandomCommander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Master Control of Time, Space and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posts: 342
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

5 - Ash ketchup ketchum
6 - Something tells me its C.
7 - er... True?
8 - The opposite of Dark Ley, I know that...
9 - One white piece of plastic, one red piece of plastic, snap those together, add some sort of pokemon molecular storage device inside the two pieces of plastic and then add a button.
10 - No, some evolve.
__________________

The Random Signature 2.0, now with 8% more POOTIS!

Last edited by RandomCommander; 08-08-2012 at 10:17 PM.
RandomCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #25
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

8 - Opposite of Dark Ley.
9 - Apricorns
10 - I think true.
__________________

Last edited by calthax; 08-10-2012 at 03:29 PM.
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #26
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III


11 - Who's this girl?
12 - What's the poke ball that instantly catches pokemon?
13 - What is Mario Head?
__________________

Last edited by calthax; 08-11-2012 at 09:53 AM.
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #27
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British
 
hyperme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 1,322
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by calthax View Post
8 - I don't know
9 - Apricorns
10 - I think true.
firstly Pokemon capture spheres are only made from apricorns by a few craftspeople now a days.

also stop having questions you don''t know the answer to. it defeats the point of a quiz.
__________________
This space unintentionally left blank

Last edited by hyperme; 08-10-2012 at 03:08 PM.
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #28
bowserfan
 
bowserfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Posts: 783
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

There's only one possible explanation...

Calthax's evil twin, Xahtlac asks the questions, and the real Calthax tries to answer the deadly evil questions of doomy doom! However, Calthax does not do the same things as Xahtlac, therefore, he dosen't know the real answers!

Oh and there's no real hero of Pokémon, it keeps changing from media to media. Eg. in the anime it's Ash Ketchum, in FireRed it's Red, and so on
__________________
Signature reserved for
"Mr Empty Space"

Last edited by bowserfan; 08-10-2012 at 03:47 PM.
bowserfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #29
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

11 - I forgot the name!
__________________
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #30
yourter12
forever gone
 
yourter12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: octopus
Posts: 1,354
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

12 - How is this all supposed to make sense?
13 - What is the point of this?
14 - When will CGW: ZB be released? It's been a day since it was supposed to be released.
__________________

Last edited by yourter12; 08-10-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: thought there was a 12
yourter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #31
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourter12 View Post
12 - How is this all supposed to make sense?
13 - What is the point of this?
14 - When will CGW: ZB be released? It's been a day since it was supposed to be released.
No making questions respect the rules
__________________
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #32
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Thumbs down Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowserfan View Post
There's only one possible explanation...

Calthax's evil twin, Xahtlac asks the questions, and the real Calthax tries to answer the deadly evil questions of doomy doom! However, Calthax does not do the same things as Xahtlac, therefore, he dosen't know the real answers!

Oh and there's no real hero of Pokémon, it keeps changing from media to media. Eg. in the anime it's Ash Ketchum, in FireRed it's Red, and so on
There's no such thing as Xahtlac.
__________________

Last edited by calthax; 08-10-2012 at 07:45 PM.
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #33
yourter12
forever gone
 
yourter12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: octopus
Posts: 1,354
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by calthax View Post
No making questions respect the rules
._.
__________________
yourter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #34
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by calthax View Post

11 - Who's this girl?
?
Here's the questions
__________________

Last edited by calthax; 08-11-2012 at 09:53 AM.
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #35
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by calthax View Post
Here's the questions
And no making up questions!
__________________
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #36
cyberclone42
I'm not here.
 
cyberclone42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: no
Posts: 1,685
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by calthax View Post
There's no such thing as Xahtlac.
That calthax is a spy!
__________________
cyberclone42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:30 AM   #37
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberclone42 View Post
That calthax is a spy!
What about answering the questions?
__________________
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #38
bowserfan
 
bowserfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Posts: 783
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

doodododooodoodoodooooooodoododo
You know the rules, and so do I--
*shot*
__________________
Signature reserved for
"Mr Empty Space"
bowserfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #39
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British
 
hyperme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 1,322
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

Quote:
Originally Posted by calthax View Post
What about answering the questions?
well since the question fall into these groups:

a) google for win
b) impossible with out reading calthax's mind
c) calthax has somehow forgotten this question's answer

no one wants to answer since it's not got good structure.
__________________
This space unintentionally left blank
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #40
calthax
Karyian
 
calthax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calthax's World
Posts: 403
Default Re: Calthax's Quiz Game III

11 - Still can't remember the name!
12 - Master Ball
13 - The character from Mario Teaches Typing 2
__________________
calthax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calthax's New Quiz Game calthax Total Mayhem 3 02-08-2015 07:45 PM
Calthax's Quiz Game VI calthax Total Mayhem 1 08-23-2014 08:42 PM
Calthax's Quiz Game VII Boneheads Total Mayhem 9 06-23-2013 07:52 PM
Calthax's Quiz Game II calthax Total Mayhem 222 08-04-2012 05:15 PM
Calthax's Quiz Game calthax Total Mayhem 101 04-22-2012 06:23 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Site Map
Copyright 2017, Hamumu Games Inc.