Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 20, 2017
Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Default Life

Whats your honest philosophy? How do you view it? what is your goal? Be specific.

Last edited by texasjoshua; 09-18-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Punctuation
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
Gigacat
Pinkie Pirate!

Default Re: Life

I see life quite literally. We get one so our aim is to make the most of it. I attempt to gain the most enjoyment and make choices to do so. I believe in science and thus do not believe in any god.

I (or anyone for that matter) cannot prove without doubt anything except for mathmatics, which is one reason i find beauty in it.

Thats all i really stand for. I keep myself open to opinion and am willing to change my ideas if a solid argument is given for another idea.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

I view life as.. well, everything. Because everything is life. Life was given to us, and we were meant to enjoy it, live a happy life, but at the same time, take it seriously and don't goof off.
Some people take Life for granted aswell their bodies and get a lot of tattoos and piercings and stuff that honestly doesn't look very good on anyone at all.
Without life, we wouldn't have diddly squat. There wouldn't be America, politics, currency, and most importantly, Humans. We wouldn't be here if we didn't have life. And a lot of people don't give a carp and won't sit down for 2 seconds and think about /Life/. About how enjoyable it can be, about how much great times and friends you can make, about the endless possibilities of stuff you can do, about the surprises and chances of absolutely anything to happen. Because it's true. There's such thing as Miracles, in fact, Wonderful Miracles, there's things that the naked human eye has never seen. Good and bad, light and dark, there's always new things awaiting us in this thing that's been gifted to us, given to us, put with us, dropped on us, and that thing is Life.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:14 AM   #4
Megadog
The Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheads1999 View Post
Some people take Life for granted aswell their bodies and get a lot of tattoos and piercings and stuff that honestly doesn't look very good on anyone at all.
They want to do that, and they can go and do it. It's their body and their life, and they see beauty in it. Just like I see beauty in science and chemistry and the amazingly convoluted overlapping patterns that emerge from our continued study of the world around us. Criticizing people for that is a very prejudice thing to do, more-over the fact that tattoo's and piercings have great spiritual meaning to some people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheads1999 View Post
There wouldn't be America
It's a landmass, while it wouldn't be green (no trees and grasses (life)) it'd still be there, perhaps slightly different in shape but overall still the landmass that is there.

To me, life is about enjoying oneself while one can. Do the things you like, believe what you do, and spend your time making the most of what you have. The only reason you should not consider something is if it effects others negatively. Otherwise, it's your choice, and if you do something that ends up badly effecting your life as a result, that's your fault.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:43 AM   #5
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

It's a cereal
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #6
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberclone42 View Post
It's a cereal
lol
Old 09-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
Lord Loony
Not Your Average Ruler

Life is like a bowl of Life cereal; savor it, and don't rush through it, or you'll get a metaphorical stomach ache.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
do be do be do ba
PERRY! THE PLATAPUS!

When you think about it..... everyone has always known what it is. Like all of you. You never really thought much about it before and yet.... you have. The answer has always been right there staring you the face. I bet all of your fingers started flying across the keyboard on auto-mode although you really didn't but really did know what you were typing. Now for the question at hand. Life is what you make it. Life can be seen good or bad. It could be seen full of thunderstorms, hurricanes, and tornadoes. Or it could be seen as the stuff that comes after that. Rainbows, strong, beautiful, grass, the sweet smell that you never want to leave your nose. Life is what it is. Life. The thing that, like it or not, is always there. Flower dies. A seedling starts to grow. A person dies. A baby is born. It's always there. Life is, in my eyes........... beautiful.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #9
HappyStikBeaver
Eyeball Tree Of Fury!

Thumbs down death

It's only life...

Okay sorry, that's a song by the Shins

Last edited by HappyStikBeaver; 09-21-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Pseudoedit
HappyStikBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote