Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 16, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Old 11-06-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Default Werewolf 2: Costume Party Werewolf

Hello, and welcome to a sequel to my past game, mafia:werewolf. It's the super-basic version of Mafia. Played it at scout camp once. I'm just doing these when I get bored.

Plot
It's 3:00 AM. So tired, yet can't get to sleep. You close your eyes, but it's pointless. Nothing works. You sit up, grab your laptop, and check your Facebook. Watch a few videos on Youtube. You're getting bored. You realize you need some new, cheap games to play tonight. You Google "new cheap dumb games". The result? Hamumu. You go to games, and one catches your eye. "Costume Party". Hey, Halloween just ended, seems good enough. You download it, and log in with your recently-made Dumb Account. All of a sudden, you DO fall asleep. You "wake up", but at the costume party title screen. Wwhhaa?? That's not a black screen at all! So you walk over to log in, fist bump it, and it loads. Then a level list comes up. You choose one. Called "Werewolf Fun" by Unknown. You can't exit the level. All of a sudden, a mummy comes over and tells you; "Careful! Once night falls, the evil wolfmans come out. You may be elected as a wolfman! I must go, as I feel asleep."

Roles

Helpless Ghost Is aloud to lynch anybody, can be killed by Wolfmans.
Peeker Mummy Gets to know (Gets PM'd) who Wolfman leader is, and must lynch Wolfman leader every night.
Police Pumpkin Gets to choose who to help (PM's me) every night. If helped player 5, then Wolfman kills player 5, then player 5 will not die, but be injured. If a player is injured, if they get killed again, a Police Pumpkin cannot heal them.
Wolfman Kills (PM's me) whoever the wolfman leader tells them to kill every night. If leader dies, a wolfman will be new leader. If one wolfman remains, and leader dies, Then the leader chooses and kills who to kill.
Wolfman Leader Tells (PM's) a wolfman to go kill somebody; does ths every night.

How it Works
- Whoever gets the most amount of votes is lynched (during the day)
- To vote, type "VOTE: Someone"
- To unvote, type "UNVOTE: Someone"
- Day cycle lasts 48 hours.
- Night cycle lasts 48 hours.
- During day, you may vote and unvote people you voted for. At the end of the day, whoever got most votes get lynched.
- During night, Wolfmans must PM me with who to kill if wolfman leader told them to kill someone. Wolfman leaders must order a Wolfman to kill someone every night. At the end of night, whoever a wolfman killed, will be stated they died and removed from the game. Also during night, Peeker Mummys get PM'd during night to know who is Werewolf Leader. Additionally, Police Pumpkins can PM me to choose who to heal that night.
- When game starts, I'll PM everyone their Roles, and I'll post when the day cycle and night cycles start and end.

Sign-up Sheet
Population: Zilch.

SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 8 11:59 PM MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME
Old 11-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
Megadog
The Demagogue

Default Re: Werewolf 2: Costume Party Werewolf

The other one never actually ended. Don't you think, perhaps, that you should've pushed that one to end before starting another?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Yea, sorry boneheads, but the other game never ended. I see no reason to join this one.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

everyone bailed on the old one. But what the hey, I'll finish #1.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #5
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

This one is now active again.
Hello, and welcome to a sequel to my past game, mafia:werewolf. It's the super-basic version of Mafia. Played it at scout camp once. I'm just doing these when I get bored.

Plot
It's 3:00 AM. So tired, yet can't get to sleep. You close your eyes, but it's pointless. Nothing works. You sit up, grab your laptop, and check your Facebook. Watch a few videos on Youtube. You're getting bored. You realize you need some new, cheap games to play tonight. You Google "new cheap dumb games". The result? Hamumu. You go to games, and one catches your eye. "Costume Party". Hey, Halloween just ended, seems good enough. You download it, and log in with your recently-made Dumb Account. All of a sudden, you DO fall asleep. You "wake up", but at the costume party title screen. Wwhhaa?? That's not a black screen at all! So you walk over to log in, fist bump it, and it loads. Then a level list comes up. You choose one. Called "Werewolf Fun" by Unknown. You can't exit the level. All of a sudden, a mummy comes over and tells you; "Careful! Once night falls, the evil wolfmans come out. You may be elected as a wolfman! I must go, as I feel asleep."

Roles

Helpless Ghost Is aloud to lynch anybody, can be killed by Wolfmans.
Peeker Mummy Gets to know (Gets PM'd) who Wolfman leader is, and must lynch Wolfman leader every night.
Police Pumpkin Gets to choose who to help (PM's me) every night. If helped player 5, then Wolfman kills player 5, then player 5 will not die, but be injured. If a player is injured, if they get killed again, a Police Pumpkin cannot heal them.
Wolfman Kills (PM's me) whoever the wolfman leader tells them to kill every night. If leader dies, a wolfman will be new leader. If one wolfman remains, and leader dies, Then the leader chooses and kills who to kill.
Wolfman Leader Tells (PM's) a wolfman to go kill somebody; does this every night.

How it Works
- Whoever gets the most amount of votes is lynched (during the day)
- To vote, type "VOTE: Someone"
- To unvote, type "UNVOTE: Someone"
- Day cycle lasts 48 hours.
- Night cycle lasts 48 hours.
- During day, you may vote and unvote people you voted for. At the end of the day, whoever got most votes get lynched.
- During night, Wolfmans must PM me with who to kill if wolfman leader told them to kill someone. Wolfman leaders must order a Wolfman to kill someone every night. At the end of night, whoever a wolfman killed, will be stated they died and removed from the game. Also during night, Peeker Mummys get PM'd during night to know who is Werewolf Leader. Additionally, Police Pumpkins can PM me to choose who to heal that night.
- When game starts, I'll PM everyone their Roles, and I'll post when the day cycle and night cycles start and end.

Sign-up Sheet
Population: Zilch.

SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS JANUARY 20th 11:59:59:59 PM MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME

Last edited by Boneheads; 01-14-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #6
wedxzas
Dumb Person

Not signing up, but I like how it says 11:59:59:59.

&&&
wedxzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #7
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Sorry, I am afraid I am not at this time inclined to believe a active well run game can be run by you. If you are interesting in hosting a game please post in the proper thread and your other peers beside myself will have a chance to approve you! You might also consider playing in a few games to gain essential experience before attempting to host.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:24 AM   #8
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

I'll go ahead and see if I can make up some mafia game then sign up to host.