Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 16, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Loonyland

Old 06-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
bradhig
Dumb Person

Default baron can''t be defeated

I don't have dr deflector and can't make any cause the potion blows up. Burninte or whatever it's called doesn't work. I can't even get to the point the big titan appears but once.

Enemies like this don't belong in video games they only exist to tick people off not to make a challenge.

I don't have any colas either and I am at level 38.
bradhig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
Frogdude
Dumb Person

Default Re: baron can''t be defeated

He's a toughy, yeah.

The potions are exploding because you don't have enough Alchemy skill. If you grind Alchemy for a while, you'll level it up, and not only will explosions be rare but you will also be more likely to make better potions. (Get it to level 10, and you'll be doing a Supreme almost every time.)

Also, if you don't have max points in Defense and the Stoneskin talent, I recommend you get that - it REALLY REALLY helps. 26 defense is a lot.

Also, I hope you have a point in Restoration but not very many - whenever you use Restoration, it vaporizes all nearby bullets and makes you briefly invincible. This can be used to completely dodge his tilethrow attacks. Just hold A whenever you are about to be hit and leisurely select Restoration; instant damage evasion.

High-level Brain Juice is always awesome, for restoration spam and for high-level Burninate. Chug one and spam away.

My favorite thing, though, is Safety Amulet + high-level Life-Ade. Safety Amulet means you can only die if you have 1 HP. Life-Ade means you recover 1 HP very frequently. So the ONLY way you can die is if you get hit twice between Life-Ade HPs. The final boss sometimes shoots fast enough, but the Baron doesn't usually shoot huge storms of shots - you'd have to get unlucky enough to get hit by two tiles almost simultaneously, basically.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:14 PM   #3
calthax
Karyian

Default Re: baron can''t be defeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradhig View Post
I don't have dr deflector and can't make any cause the potion blows up. Burninte or whatever it's called doesn't work. I can't even get to the point the big titan appears but once.

Enemies like this don't belong in video games they only exist to tick people off not to make a challenge.

I don't have any colas either and I am at level 38.
You can grind up at Big Bodzhda battle and become level 50 fast. I recommend level 40's before doing the dogfight against the Baron and HSB