Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 20, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 09-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Default Hamumu Motivational Posters Thread 2.0

I thought I would bring back this once popular trend.

Last edited by REACTOR; 09-15-2013 at 10:26 PM.
REACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Default Re: Hamumu Motivational Posters Thread 2.0

I forgot to add this motivational poster creator link: http://wigflip.com/automotivator/ ; and I though I would add the old archives as well:

; Fourwind

; Spiderpumpkin

; bowserfan

; Kerma

; Spiderpumpkin

Last edited by REACTOR; 09-27-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
REACTOR
Question the trends!

_____
I'm not sure whether this one below is motivational or demotivational:

^Conversation starter I think...

Last edited by REACTOR; 11-10-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:52 PM   #4
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Here is a demotivational poster!

Last edited by REACTOR; 11-24-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #5
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Poster inspired by Kerma, and a few several year old posts. I seem to be the only one making posters...

Old 02-27-2014, 01:25 AM   #6
ChessManiac
Dumb Person

Here is mine:

ChessManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:10 AM   #7
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #8
REACTOR
Question the trends!

This one is by Pup514, it may cause controversy but I think it's time for something different, something more provocative, don't you think?

Old 04-13-2014, 11:47 PM   #9
Pup514
Hounds 'About

I've realised something, over the past days I've realised that I have no rights to keep on asking for more, because by doing that, I'm spending someone else's time away. And that I'm wrong to criticize people just because they don't pump out films, or whatever, daily. I think it's quite demeaning to just muss produce, what's the point? It's better to have something memorable, novel and with replay value, then something which is only meant to be done once and then forgotten.

I'm not trying to say that people who make epic games, movie, or books, are bad, I'm just trying to say that, mass producing is not the right way to go.

I find that some people really ask for a lot. They want more of this, they want more of that. I think everyone has the right to produce things at a books pace.

Last edited by Pup514; 04-13-2014 at 11:47 PM.
Pup514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:20 PM   #10
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Hello fellow Hamumuains, today, in the night sky, is going to be a full moon. Ahh, what a site. So far my schedule to go by the moon cycle, is not doing so good, but I'm getting into the spirit now. The American Indians took the full moon into significance, as being a time of seeing visions. Of course, I may be wrong, but there are so many things we do not know about our world.

But now, how about a classic:

Old 04-15-2014, 12:05 AM   #11
ChessManiac
Dumb Person

I'm pretty proud of this one, I think it's clever, I thought of it all by myself without any outside influence!

ChessManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:26 AM   #12
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by REACTOR View Post
Hello fellow Hamumuains, today, in the night sky, is going to be a full moon. Ahh, what a site. So far my schedule to go by the moon cycle, is not doing so good, but I'm getting into the spirit now. The American Indians took the full moon into significance, as being a time of seeing visions. Of course, I may be wrong, but there are so many things we do not know about our world.

Glad you posted that. As I remember, it was a special Blood Moon tonight. I got outside a bit late, though it still looked pretty neat.

Annnd this post is completely irrelevant to the thread...
(Still, thanks, really, even though you didn't know you were helping)
Old 04-15-2014, 05:14 PM   #13
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Well thanks for that post too .Blue Dwarf., it's nice to see someone who takes in appreciation in what I write.

Last edited by REACTOR; 04-15-2014 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:50 AM   #14
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Of course, if you find anything you would want to discuss, please do. This is also a sneak peak into what Pup514 will have to say tomorrow. See you then! Chao. It's currently 9 PM on my side.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:53 PM   #15
REACTOR
Question the trends!

I'm not really getting much reception here. I'm really curious as to what you guys think of some of ChessManiac's, Pup514's, and my posters.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:24 AM   #16
REACTOR
Question the trends!

I am strongly against libertarianism. Anyone can do anything, they can call you names, they can make sexist remarks. And they justify it, by saying they have the freedom to do anything they want. I think that this whole concept is completely convoluted. What can we learn from this ideology? That you can get away with causing physical or mental damage? Is that what it's all about? I think that inorder to have a harmonic system, where people live as equals, the current systems must be criticized, Asian, American, European, African, etc. Having this, we are the best attitude, towards things is yet again, even more convoluted. There can only be contrasts, no one is the best! I guess some may come to me and say "It's just a game". Just a game ya say? Well what happens if the same thing happened to you. You wouldn't be talking "It's just a game" then, would you? So as long as you don't bear the brunt of it, everything is peachy. I also see this with a hierarchical system. Oh you must respect the mods, you must respect the creators, but if someone says a hurtful insult to a person below that rank, it's suddenly dismissed. A game can be more then that to us. It's a past time for most of us now. And in multiplayer games, we can play with other people, share our thoughts, if the person is open, and whatnot. Games can be something more. Communication platforms, thought sharers, just a game just doesn't cut it for me.

Last edited by REACTOR; 05-09-2014 at 03:24 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:56 PM   #17
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Quote:

I am strongly against libertarianism. Anyone can do anything, they can call you names, they can make sexist remarks. And they justify it, by saying they have the freedom to do anything they want. I think that this whole concept is completely convoluted. What can we learn from this ideology? That you can get away with causing physical or mental damage? Is that what it's all about? I think that inorder to have a harmonic system, where people live as equals, the current systems must be criticized, Asian, American, European, African, etc. Having this, we are the best attitude, towards things is yet again, even more convoluted. There can only be contrasts, no one is the best! I guess some may come to me and say "It's just a game". Just a game ya say? Well what happens if the same thing happened to you. You wouldn't be talking "It's just a game" then, would you? So as long as you don't bear the brunt of it, everything is peachy. I also see this with a hierarchical system. Oh you must respect the mods, you must respect the creators, but if someone says a hurtful insult to a person below that rank, it's suddenly dismissed. A game can be more then that to us. It's a past time for most of us now. And in multiplayer games, we can play with other people, share our thoughts, if the person is open, and whatnot. Games can be something more. Communication platforms, thought sharers, just a game just doesn't cut it for me.
That escalated quickly.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:40 PM   #18
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Celebration Of Mark Johnson Expanding His Enterprise

I thought I would try something new in the Hamumu universe of mo/demo-tivational posters. The top image is in the style of a panel painting. It's the second entry in "A Game Can Be As Deadly As A Book". With this type, you have to find the meaning on your own if you are up to it. If you have no idea, you can always PM me. But I must warn you, there can be controversy. Please note: The names in these titles are fictional.

And Boneheads, I don't exactly know what you mean by "That escalated quickly"? I am not a very high context person.

Last edited by REACTOR; 05-10-2014 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Forgot title
Old 05-29-2014, 08:10 PM   #19
REACTOR
Question the trends!

This is not spam! I am simply using a few lines from Devo. And I am still stressing my views on libertarianism... Plus, I am trying new styles for mo/demo-tivational posters...

There Was A Poem, About A Dog, Who Found Two Bones, He Picked The Other, He Picked The Next, He Run In Circles, He Dropped Dead...

(The Rest Of The Lyrics Have No Meaning To The Meaning)

DO YOU USE YOUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE THEN??

Old 05-30-2014, 09:00 PM   #20
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Quote:
This is not spam! I am simply using a few lines from Devo. And I am still stressing my views on libertarianism... Plus, I am trying new styles for mo/demo-tivational posters...

There Was A Poem, About A Dog, Who Found Two Bones, He Picked The Other, He Picked The Next, He Run In Circles, He Dropped Dead...

(The Rest Of The Lyrics Have No Meaning To The Meaning)

DO YOU USE YOUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE THEN??

I thought I would give a little insight into the meaning of this set of images. The story mainly focuses on a person Named marlotte. Pup514's role in this poster is an observer and singer/preacher. She sings out a song from DEVO simply stating that you have the freedom of choice in a true-libertarian society, but at the same time, she is observing Marlotte's decision.

Marlotte, completely oblivious to why the singer is singing and watching her move, whispers out what she shall do to her next victim...

Should I steal? She screams out. There is also Justin383, who plays as his/her future self, when he/she decides to steal. As you can see, her future self has many rare items, which she has stolen...

Should I feel? Mrlolipop is again her future self, but instead of stealing she decides to feel for the victims of scam, and fraud. Thus making her not as rich as she wanted to be.

And the line of, Do you use your freedom of choice then, means that, with all your bad plans, do you still want to go along with it just because you can...