Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Mafia & Forum Games

Old 10-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #1
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Default Multiverse Mafia BLUE World

This thread deals with the BLUE world. BLUE roles apply, the national flower is a violet and things aren't fully separate from the RED world.

Rules and Stuff:

During day, you may talk to find the people chosen to be Mafia. You may vote for a person you think is bad, like this;

VOTE: EXAMPLEMAN

Take away a vote like this;

UNVOTE: EXAMPLEMAN

The first person to have a majority of votes each day will lynched.

Talking at night is forbidden. Vote changes after a majority is reached will be ignored.

Both RED and BLUE roles will by sent in the same PM. Days and Nights may not be synchronous across worlds. Unless specified otherwise, powers/targets/whatever effect the same world the role is in.

Players:

texasjoshua
sonicchaos1993
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Roles PMs are now being sent!
Old 10-05-2013, 04:42 AM   #2
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Default Re: Multiverse Mafia BLUE World

Roles PMs are out. Send in actions if you have them, remember to PM me role confirmation. Please be as clear as possible with night actions.

It is Night One. The deadline is in 48 hours.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:12 AM   #3
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Oh no! sonicchaos1993 was killed! He was an X-Vigilante. Once per game, he could kill someone in another world.

Living Players:

texasjoshua
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander <!>

Dead Players

sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig

Players with a <!> didn't confirm their role. If they don't, they might be replaced! Which is going to be really inconvient for me, since dead players don't qualify.

It is Day B1. It is 4 to lynch. Deadline is in Five days (120 hours). If no decision is made, the person with the most votes will be lynched. Information about the PURPLE world will be released upon the second night in any world.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #4
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Alright everyone, how do we want to deal with these shenanigans. Remember that these worlds are mostly separate, so innocence in one probably doesn't speak for innocence in the other. Roles might be the same though, the there is likely a watcher and tracker in this world.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
RandomCommander
Insert some Random Title here.

Location: Master Control of Time, Space and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Not lurking! I just forgot to view my PM!

What I say is if there is such a thing as an X-Vig in The Other World, he/she is probably inactive. Possibly there is just a vigilante there.

I have said this in Cherry World, I should say this again in Blueberry World: There is a good possibility of two mafia! there are seven people here, and with one dead, that means only 1 day before LoL.... ugh, now I realize my mistake over at my other world, disregard this...

I suppose we can wait for this one, since I just myself disproved the possibility of two mafias...

The Random Signature 2.0, now with 8% more POOTIS!
RandomCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #6
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Well, just to clarify things, in this world I'm the watcher! Hello, I targeted megadog last night and sonic targeted him.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

I'd like to hear SC's last gasp. Maybe he can clear some things up.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #8
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Actually, after re-reading my PM I forsake anything i said supporting whatever that guy in the other universe is saying. I DO retain my claim of targeting Megadog in this universe. *Anything the other me says is neither confirmed nor denied unless the personal specifically says otherwise*
Old 10-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #9
RandomCommander

You have one thing going for you here, TJ: Innocence in one world doesn't necessarily claim innocence in the other. The same has to go for guilt, except in Current events, you are still unknown. You may be the scapegoat of Julian's plan there, but here, you can still be suspicious. I suggest you choose your next move wisely.

Old 10-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #10
Megadog
The Demagogue

NB: Considering I'm dead in the other world, I probably shouldn't comment on it anymore, but I may occasionally comment on it unless told not to by the HM.

It's almost relieving that I died in the other game. Focusing on two games at once is difficult. Anyway, my problem with TJ's argument is that he targeted me with both the swap positions role AND the other role, which means he would have poor information back from the second ability. I don't think Julian is being suspicious in that game, just acting reserved.

As for this game, there's nothing really to go on. SC had a role that only effects the other game, so he can only give us information on that side.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #11
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadog View Post
NB: Considering I'm dead in the other world, I probably shouldn't comment on it anymore, but I may occasionally comment on it unless told not to by the HM.

It's almost relieving that I died in the other game. Focusing on two games at once is difficult. Anyway, my problem with TJ's argument is that he targeted me with both the swap positions role AND the other role, which means he would have poor information back from the second ability. I don't think Julian is being suspicious in that game, just acting reserved.

As for this game, there's nothing really to go on. SC had a role that only effects the other game, so he can only give us information on that side.
Well Megadog, the two universes were theoretically separate, Besides a few crossovers. So while my role back could be cross universe i can't say. I'll target two different people tonight to see if i get the same pm message back.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #12
Megadog
The Demagogue

Surely you would just get information on who had targeted said player, as I did (the person I chose plus who they targeted (me)). As for thinking the two games were separate, and that your ability in one won't effect the other, surely that only makes the choice more confusing.

Also, it confuses me that one game would have a tracker, and the other a cross game tracker. I would presume very few roles would be cross game, and I doubt they would double up like that. Furthermore, one player getting a pair of power roles seems unlikely, though admittedly less so than the other things I've noted here...
Old 10-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #13
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadog View Post
Surely you would just get information on who had targeted said player, as I did (the person I chose plus who they targeted (me)). As for thinking the two games were separate, and that your ability in one won't effect the other, surely that only makes the choice more confusing.

Also, it confuses me that one game would have a tracker, and the other a cross game tracker. I would presume very few roles would be cross game, and I doubt they would double up like that. Furthermore, one player getting a pair of power roles seems unlikely, though admittedly less so than the other things I've noted here...
Well i know, the pm i received last night said no body but you targeted megadog. Which remains horribly vague considering I targeted you twice. In this universe anyway, it seems clear that I should stop interacting with other me. It will lead to confusion and I should garner whatever info I can from this universe.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 AM   #14
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

I guess I'm glad I'm dead in Red. I'm suspicious of half the players left over there!

Well, mainly RC and SC. TJ, I think you can perhaps be let off the hook despite your foolishness, and Julian was never really suspicious in the first place. Gigacat however has been MIA so...

Still waiting on SC's last gasp here, but I am considering him prime suspect for Mafia in Red World. Let us not forget, he was a vigilante here, and he randomly targetted someone in the red world. No reason for that, unless you're the mafia and looking to cut down the opposition.

As for this world, some info was let out that perhaps shouldn't have been by the host. Not sure if it would be within the rules to use that info at all, but it's currently available to everyone and I would have a hard time ignoring it at this point.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #15
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Please report all potential information leaks to the host. Who knows what is vitally important in any game of mafia. Also this game is hard enough to host without going insane alreday so worrying I've accidentally ruined the game or might ruin the game will this post isn't going to help.

Votes:

None yet.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #16
sonicchaos1993
Chaos sold separately.

Didn't even realize I was allowed a last gasp.

I misread my role PM (or at least I think I did) for the Vigilante role. It was never specified that I was allied with the town (that and my role was colored orange in the Role PM which I interpreted as a neutral/mafia color) so I thought I had a serial killer type role at first, and targeted Blue Dwarf in the Red world.

I'll be honest, I'm still not 100% sure if my Vigilante role was town-aligned, mafia, or neutral.

AGLA FL15 Pro Circuit Champion - Tank for Hybrid Theory (AGLA) - Captain/Hybrid for Zero Logic (GGL)
sonicchaos1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #17
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

READ YOUR ENTIRE ROLE PM.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED SOMETHING MADE CLEAR, PM ME.

I'm tired enough from actual being tired thanks to my current schedule. And now it seems nearly everyone has some issue with hosting. Yes, certain PMs are actually flawed. That means you should ask for clarification first, instead of acting first then complaining later.

I'm not going to modkill you for pointing out my mistakes. I will start modkilling if I get any more PMs I should of received on Monday or on Saturday.

I had a 7 hour gap between breakfast and lunch today. I had to wake up at 6:30am for an hours commute today and yesterday. I didn't get home until 5:40pm today. I will be better tomorrow. Until then, use your own sense.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #18
RandomCommander

I'm a bit rusty on my Mafia playing right now, but I assure you HM that I understand both my roles in this game, completely, in fact 117% understood.

As for now, I want to focus on the Red World, for I still have reasons.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #19
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

To be clear, TJ was lying to save his skin, but not necessarily because he was the mafia I suppose. Whether or not he is in fact the mafia remains to be seen, but he was lying, or at very least he confused the whole situation greatly. Every time new info came out, he changed his details slightly, or completely, to match that new info better so at this point, I simply don't trust anything he has said the whole game.

If he was a Bus Driver and a Watcher, his comments are still flawed as he originally said that he watched MD and saw SC target him. SC didn't target MD in Blue World, SC targetted myself in Red World.

It is true that the bus driver aspect means that attack would instead redirect to MD, but that does not hold true with other information I have. Watching watches the person in your world, and MD was not targetted by SC in his world (Unless SC has two cross-dimensional roles) and tracking tracks the person in your world.

Though later, TJ admitted that was a lie anyway, and claimed his PM said only TJ had targetted MD.

At this point, it's possible he's telling the truth. But he took a long a twisted road getting there, and that's not how a good town member helps his town. The facts still check out for him being the Red Mafia too:
He targetted MD, MD is dead. (Proven)
SC targetted myself, I am dead. (Proven)

Now, there could be other solutions available here, but the fact remains that TJ began panicking, and rather than trying to assemble the truth as a defence, he threw up lies and then later confessed his lies and confusion in yet another bid for innocence.

I also have reason to believe RC is not the Red Mafia, as he was seemingly lurking night 1. This does place him as a suspect for Blue Mafia though. That is all simply speculative of course.

TL;DR: 'can confirm' meant I can confirm TJ is a liar. He may or may not be the mafia at this point, but he certainly did himself no favors and I don't think he can really be trusted on anything he says, especially the whole Bus Driver thing. Why didn't he admit that earlier? Because earlier, he tried using the lie that he was a watcher. Once that fell apart, the only thing left that could save him was the Bus Driver story, an obscure role that perfectly applies to the situation? I don't know, it's too convenient me thinks.

As a side note;
I hope all you investigative roles kept records of your PMs, the rollback on Hamumu seems to have wiped those out.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #20
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

To clarify Blue Dwarf, I claimed outright that in this world I'm the watcher, which I still hold, I AM the watcher in this world. The other world has no bearing on that or this world, we have to remember to keep the two worlds separate.

Do any of your comments apply to this world?