Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 23, 2017
Old 12-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Default Last Errands

Before I completely disappear for a whole year, I'm willing to do 12 last errands for you people. This can be from testing to helping out with worlds.
REACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:08 AM   #2
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Default Re: Last Errands

1. Don't leave.

It was nice seeing the forums actually getting used by people. Right now there are maybe 3 or so people who are actually doing stuff, and one of them is you!

Leaving for a year seems a silly thing to do anyway. Why a year?
Old 12-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
REACTOR
Question the trends!

It seems pointless staying here since nobody really wants to test any of my worlds, it takes years for some people to read my messages, I do so much and then people just put it on the back burner, I'm really angry! I changed my mind to leaving for several years. Nothing in my path can stop me!
Old 12-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
Megadog
The Demagogue

If you are set on leaving, then I guess this is goodbye, if you even read this, but you don't seem to understand. We don't want you to leave but the ones of us that did most of the things back in the day have become too busy to continue. I am a full time student and have a part time job, so my free time is limited and precious. If I had a gap year in which I had no work or study to do, your worlds, and all the others in the file, would be thoroughly tested by now, and I would be trying to do something to make this place more lively. I suspect this is true of most of the users on here nowadays. I'm sorry if this makes you angry, but honestly, it just makes me said. We are growing up, and in doing so the place that was so important to me if not all of us as children is becoming a ghost town.

I suspect that, if Jamul started making things other than growtopia again, things might get a little better, and if he released a large game, even out of the blue, this place would probably start thriving again. But that won't happen. I've asked before if Jamul would ever consider even releasing the unfinished games like HPG in a similar fashion to the DR. L code, to which he has said no, but at this stage I suspect even that would improve the state of this site. Jamul isn't gone, he has made that clear, and I don't think he doesn't care about us, but we've become too small a part in his life for him to dedicate the amount of time we would need to fix this.

Considering what I've written here, it seems surprising that leaving hasn't occurred to me. Even if nothing ever happens here, I will keep it as my home page and check the forums daily. I can only hope that one day, something happens that causes the community to come together again. Those who have left forever will most likely never come back, but we have enough contact details floating around that we could get back on our feet if there was a strong enough pull.

Sigh. A man can dream though, a man can dream...
Old 12-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
REACTOR
Question the trends!

I guess it's goodbye then...
farewell...
Old 01-03-2014, 12:42 AM   #6
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Hamumu is hammered so much into my head. I want to have a clear mind again so I'm leaving for three months. If you see GESYes, or Jordo, please notify me.