Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 16, 2017
Old 07-26-2014, 12:30 AM   #1
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

Send a message via MSN to Androgeos Exeunt
Question The 4th AK-8087 on The Chase

Hello, all. I'm trying to figure out where the 4th AK-8087 is on The Chase in Spooky Castle, but I can't seem to find it.

I know the first one is near one of the other two Super Zombies, the second one is in a small alcove above the water, and the third one is at the end of a large rectangular room on the top-right of the level.

I've checked the walls and found nothing along them, so I must be missing something that may possibly be very obvious in retrospect.

There has to be a 4th AK-8087 somewhere, because 3 AK-8087s only do 297 damage assuming every single bullet hits, and a Super Zombie has 300 life.

Can anyone give any hints on this?
"The Burninator is an enigmatic weapon. Apparently forged in the medieval ages by a wizard who loved fireballs, the Burninator is regarded in legend as the ultimate fusion between arcane combustion and napalm technology."

Last edited by Androgeos Exeunt; 07-26-2014 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Oops, wrong word.
Androgeos Exeunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:16 AM   #2
SpaceManiac
Veteran Programmer

Default Re: The 4th AK-8087 on The Chase

I was able to defeat the Super Zombie with only those three AK-8087s by being very careful to make sure every bullet hit.
SpaceManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:20 AM   #3
N64 Lord
CEO of the color magenta

You can beat that level of spooky castle with the three aks. I don't know why, maybe there's a hidden trigger to make his max health 280 or they shoot "ghost" projectiles when used continuously. Anyway you can lead any superzombie up to the end of wall or a 1 tile block and let him pin himself there, and then shoot with perfect accuracy from three ans a half tiles up.
Old 07-26-2014, 05:59 AM   #4
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

Talking Re: The 4th AK-8087 on The Chase

Thanks for the replies. I just managed to do it myself. Yes, it is possible to defeat that first Super Zombie with 3 AK-8087s. I still find it somewhat unusual, though.
"The Burninator is an enigmatic weapon. Apparently forged in the medieval ages by a wizard who loved fireballs, the Burninator is regarded in legend as the ultimate fusion between arcane combustion and napalm technology."

Last edited by Androgeos Exeunt; 07-26-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Oops
Old 07-26-2014, 07:45 PM   #5
ChessManiac
Dumb Person

You are missing something, if you defeat a Super Zombie or two, some secret room's walls will vanish and you can gain access on Missiles.
ChessManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:45 PM   #6
Androgeos Exeunt
Ancient Doormat

The areas you mentioned only become accessible after the first Super Zombie is defeated, so they are out of the question. The only issue I had with the level was defeating the very first Super Zombie. Defeating the other two is easy enough.