Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 20, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 08-27-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
tyconger191
Badguy

Default Random Discussion #1: Ambition and Activities!

Do you think people have a limited supply of ambition? Why? - OR - do you think people have an unlimited supply of ambition? Why?

If you think people have a limited supply of ambition, how do you spend that ambition when it comes to education and other activities? How do you perfect it so that there is a proper % of your ambition going towards school and other important things, while there is still a proper % of your ambition going towards fun activities, for example: creating a Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese world.

If you think people have an unlimited supply of ambition, do you think the fact that people can have never ending ambition is good, bad or both? Why? How do you go about making sure you have enough time for each activity that you hope to accomplish with that ambition?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you rate the importance of getting what you want? 10 being the most important, 1 being the least important.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you rate the importance of getting what you need? 10 being the most important, 1 being the least important.

This is a random discussion, feel free to add to it.

My website: http://conger001.wix.com/tyconger192sworlds
tyconger191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:16 AM   #2
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Default Re: Random Discussion #1: Ambition and Activities!

I think people have a limited supply of ambition. You can only get so far with your ideas and activities until you crash and are completely tired. No one can have an unlimited supply of ambition, certain things require certain skills/mindsets and time always dangles before everyone.

I don't spend much time at school, since I am home schooled, but I have learned more, I would say I put 20% of my time into learning, 10% of my time into reading, 30% of my time finishing up worlds and working on my dream game, 10% of my time wandering my house and listening in to my parent's conversations, 20% of my time playing and talking to friends about certain topics such as Virtual Stealing and Justification (And other topics), and the last 10% doing household chores. This may be incorrect as I may be missing a few things, nothing is ever perfect, so don't take this chart too much to your heart as to be true.

As for needs and wants, I am not sure how to answer that.
REACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote