Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 21, 2017
Old 03-28-2015, 12:18 AM   #41
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Default Re: Morphic Mafia

I always knew it was Boneheads....

He was quick to bandwagon and quick to hide away when things went sideways.
Plus seamonkey died after leaving Boneheads in the spotlight (declaring his suspicions).
Plus TJ had sketchy reasons(IE, the best reasons) to suspect him.

There can be no doubt. Boneheads is our guy.

I mean, the evidence is a bit flimsy, but it's slightly more solid than the other nothing we currently have to go on.
It's crucible time. Turn the heat up until he cracks!
Old 03-28-2015, 01:23 AM   #42
REACTOR
Question the trends!

5 Real Life Days Until Night Time! That's a long wait. :/

I really suspect Boneheads, so I will VOTE: Boneheads.
REACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 04:29 AM   #43
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Votes:

Boneheads - 1 - (REACTOR)

Kingmaker PM:

Quote:
You are a 1-shot Kingmaker. Once times per game, you may PM the host the names of two players. The first player will become the King during the next day. If the first player is killed, the second player will become the King. Instead of the normal vote, the King will decide who is lynched. You win when all anti-town roles are dead.

Last edited by hyperme; 03-28-2015 at 04:29 AM.
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:37 AM   #44
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Blue Dwarf. View Post
I always knew it was Boneheads....

He was quick to bandwagon and quick to hide away when things went sideways.
Plus seamonkey died after leaving Boneheads in the spotlight (declaring his suspicions).
Plus TJ had sketchy reasons(IE, the best reasons) to suspect him.

There can be no doubt. Boneheads is our guy.

I mean, the evidence is a bit flimsy, but it's slightly more solid than the other nothing we currently have to go on.
It's crucible time. Turn the heat up until he cracks!
Currently I'm pretty sure Reactor is town of some sort.

Boneheads is scetchy, but there is potentially a 3rd party, a pretty good chance of one.

N64 had been really quiet, which points to him being inactive, which means he is probably a 3rd party or mafia, because we would expect more kills last night.

I'm very suspicious of Blue dwarf, having been the first person to point out seamonkey was suspicious of boneheads, not only did he get rid of a good player, but he also set up a decent frame of boneheads.

I want to hear what boneheads and bluedwarf have to say but I feel as though this gives me enough to Vote: BlueDwarf

Also without any more info we can basically count on N64 being Anti-town.
texasjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:37 AM   #45
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Also I was wrong about kingmaker, I remembered it wrong.
Old 03-28-2015, 11:15 AM   #46
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Democracy:

Boneheads - 1 - (REACTOR)
Blue Dwarf - 1 - (texasjoshua)
Old 03-28-2015, 12:29 PM   #47
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

I've been watching the thread, waiting for something to happen. I'm town, and don't really have anything to say or add to the conversation (thus why I've been quiet )
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:10 PM   #48
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

I've been proposing lots of theories since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of talk this game. It's just what I do. Most of my posts have been bait to draw out info that is relevant to what I know.

My goal here, however, was to get Boneheads to speak up, I even said as much in my post.
I was also mildly curious to see how easy it would be to get Reactor to actually cast a vote on Boneheads despite the lack of any substantial evidence, which is why I removed some of my more sarcastic comments before making my post... Which may have been a mistake...

Anyway... Even going after Boneheads, he still has nothing at all to say.
We've got some tightly sealed lips in this game, mine included.

I am having a hard time believing that nobody has any actual info that could provide even the slightest clue as to where to go from here. I do have one tiny slice of info to share, but the info in itself is pretty well useless because it will only reveal something we already know. Just adding some specifics of how which could be useful in conjunction with other info.

I still think there could be two mafia out there, and we should tread carefully.
I am also mildly certain that there is only one anti-town party in the game, and that we have a doctor/roleblocker present.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:30 PM   #49
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
I've been proposing lots of theories since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of talk this game. It's just what I do. Most of my posts have been bait to draw out info that is relevant to what I know.

My goal here, however, was to get Boneheads to speak up, I even said as much in my post.
I was also mildly curious to see how easy it would be to get Reactor to actually cast a vote on Boneheads despite the lack of any substantial evidence, which is why I removed some of my more sarcastic comments before making my post... Which may have been a mistake...

Anyway... Even going after Boneheads, he still has nothing at all to say.
We've got some tightly sealed lips in this game, mine included.

I am having a hard time believing that nobody has any actual info that could provide even the slightest clue as to where to go from here. I do have one tiny slice of info to share, but the info in itself is pretty well useless because it will only reveal something we already know. Just adding some specifics of how which could be useful in conjunction with other info.

I still think there could be two mafia out there, and we should tread carefully.
I am also mildly certain that there is only one anti-town party in the game, and that we have a doctor/roleblocker present.
I do agree more conversation from Boneheads would be nice, having nothing to add as to my accusations of you is especially odd, I can see your attempt to get Reactor to vote, but I do believe this is his first game, so its not unsurprising that he is swayed by reasonably developed arguments, there is rather right now a relative amount of suspicion on boneheads.

I personally don't have any strong info yet, we'll see what happens as shenanigans happened. Based on the leftover roles, and the fact that a mafia died on night 1 I am fairly confident we have a mafia + 1 3rd party. My guess is 1 mafia and 1 third party, but i could be wrong. Any more than 2 bad guys and we are basically done anyway.

I'll go ahead and keep my vote on you for now, but what we really need is N64 to make a comment, if he doesn't comment long enough I might just do my "I hate lurkers, lets kill them all even if its not a tactically sound decision move." I think we do need to make a kill today, otherwise the mafia/3rd party will kill someone tonight and we will be worse off with only 4 people tomorrow, in terms of lynching. Plus I suspect I will be killed, but we'll see about that.
Old 03-28-2015, 06:39 PM   #50
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheads View Post
I've been watching the thread, waiting for something to happen. I'm town, and don't really have anything to say or add to the conversation (thus why I've been quiet )
I think you post carries no weight, because anyone could say they are town.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:16 AM   #51
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by REACTOR View Post
I think you post carries no weight, because anyone could say they are town.
It's all I've got.

Last edited by Boneheads; 03-29-2015 at 12:16 AM.
Boneheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:42 AM   #52
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

I'm sorry but I can't allow for the potential outcome that I get sniped at the last moment. Winning just isn't winning if you're dead by the end.

Not that I think Boneheads getting lynched is a bad move anyway, I just wouldn't normally act on 'no real evidence' unless my bacon were on the line, which it is right now (sort of...).

Vote: Boneheads

Despite this vote, I am still somewhat suspicious of tj... And to a lesser extent Reactor... And N64Lord... I just don't know what to do with this game any more. What info I have is virtually useless on its own, I only wish somebody would have shared something somewhere along the line.

I'll try to pop in again before nightfall to see if the conditions have changed at all.
Old 03-31-2015, 05:46 AM   #53
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Votes from Voters:

Boneheads - 2 - (REACTOR, Blue Dwarf)
Blue Dwarf - 1 - (texasjoshua)
Old 03-31-2015, 01:26 PM   #54
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

You lynchorizer Boneheads. However, as you do, he releases a vengeful specter!

Boneheads was the Vengeful Townie. He now gets a Nightkill to use tonight.

Living Players:

Blue Dwarf
texasjoshua
REACTOR
N64Lord

Dead People

Megadog - Mafia Goon
seamonkey - Kingmaker
Boneheads - Vengeful Townie

It is Night 3. Please submit Night Actions within 48 hours.

Last edited by hyperme; 03-31-2015 at 01:26 PM.
hyperme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:17 PM   #55
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Guess who died? It was poor texasjoshua, the Bus Driver. He could swap people!

Living Players:

Blue Dwarf
REACTOR
N64Lord

Dead People

Megadog - Mafia Goon
seamonkey - Kingmaker
Boneheads - Vengeful Townie
texasjoshua - Bus Driver

Day Three! Two to lynch! Five Days!

Please vote carefully.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:51 PM   #56
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Ack!
Well then. At least Boneheads and the Mafia shared a target rather than two townies getting sniped. So... Thanks for that, Boneheads, I guess. Would've been better if you had hit the mafia though :P

I'm a little disappointed that tj wasn't the mafia. His posts were long and carefully crafted, kind of like my own, I was almost certain he was plotting against me there to set up the whole "Well, the mafia didn't kill me because I said he was going to target me tonight, and if I died it would incriminate Blue Dwarf" which was actually sort of the exact reverse of the actual plan, since he would NOT die and then use that fact as evidence against me. Or something along those lines.

Alas, I misjudged the situation. I also unnecessarily got Boneheads lynched for my own pride/ego/whatever.

I had a great stroke of luck when the game started, but everything else has just been poor play after poor play. I'm sorry town, I may well have doomed us all.

I'm going to wait for TJ's last gasp before making any more accusations. Perhaps we can piece together which of us is the culprit. Perhaps not.

Unless I'm mistaken, we need to lynch today. Hopefully TJ's bus schedule will be revealing.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:06 PM   #57
texasjoshua
Secretly Dr. Lunatic

Quote:
I'm sorry but I can't allow for the potential outcome that I get sniped at the last moment. Winning just isn't winning if you're dead by the end.

Not that I think Boneheads getting lynched is a bad move anyway, I just wouldn't normally act on 'no real evidence' unless my bacon were on the line, which it is right now (sort of...).

Vote: Boneheads

Despite this vote, I am still somewhat suspicious of tj... And to a lesser extent Reactor... And N64Lord... I just don't know what to do with this game any more. What info I have is virtually useless on its own, I only wish somebody would have shared something somewhere along the line.

I'll try to pop in again before nightfall to see if the conditions have changed at all.
Quote:
Ack!
Well then. At least Boneheads and the Mafia shared a target rather than two townies getting sniped. So... Thanks for that, Boneheads, I guess. Would've been better if you had hit the mafia though :P

I'm a little disappointed that tj wasn't the mafia. His posts were long and carefully crafted, kind of like my own, I was almost certain he was plotting against me there to set up the whole "Well, the mafia didn't kill me because I said he was going to target me tonight, and if I died it would incriminate Blue Dwarf" which was actually sort of the exact reverse of the actual plan, since he would NOT die and then use that fact as evidence against me. Or something along those lines.

Alas, I misjudged the situation. I also unnecessarily got Boneheads lynched for my own pride/ego/whatever.

I had a great stroke of luck when the game started, but everything else has just been poor play after poor play. I'm sorry town, I may well have doomed us all.

I'm going to wait for TJ's last gasp before making any more accusations. Perhaps we can piece together which of us is the culprit. Perhaps not.

Unless I'm mistaken, we need to lynch today. Hopefully TJ's bus schedule will be revealing.
Woops. I done messed up. I forgot that Boneheads was going to target Blue Dwarf. I switched myself and him last night. I thought that he was the mafia and was going to target me. His last post seems to indicate he his mafia, so I encourage the one active player REactor to vote for him, hope that N64 shows up for the last day to lynch him and then reactor has some special power that allows him to kill N64. Oops.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:13 AM   #58
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Well I have nothing much to say about that Bonehead fiasco, though something interesting popped up...

.Blue Dwarf. is a werewolf!

So, I will VOTE: .Blue Dwarf.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:59 AM   #59
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Well, I respectfully disagree with that opinion.

Vote: Reactor
Old 04-03-2015, 02:47 AM   #60
hyperme
Not Evil, Just British

Oh no:

REACTOR - 1 - (Blue Dwarf)
Blue Dwarf - 1 - (REACTOR)

if N64Lord doesn't show up in like 24 hours I'll need a replacement for him!

(also i may extend the deadline if he gets replaced)