Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 20, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Dr. Lunatic

Old 04-18-2016, 09:01 AM   #1
Virginia Kilter
Medium Mortal

Post Guys,Need help here pls!

where can i find Jack Frost、Dark coffee、Death turret
I need kill each one of them to complete a goal,i'm almost 100% thank you very much!

Last edited by Virginia Kilter; 04-18-2016 at 09:01 AM.
Virginia Kilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:16 AM   #2
HappyStikBeaver
Eyeball Tree Of Fury!

Thumbs up

Jack Frost is a tough one. I think there's a secret level in Icy Mountain (South Pole, perhaps) focused around him.
I think there are some death turrets in the Spooky Forest shrine level but I'd have to check.
Dark Vampires seem pretty common to me (maybe just because I use a lot in my worlds) but I don't know any specific levels. I'll check later if no one else helps you out.

Last edited by HappyStikBeaver; 04-18-2016 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Pseudoedit
HappyStikBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:16 PM   #3
Virginia Kilter
Medium Mortal

Default Re: Guys,Need help here pls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyStikBeaver View Post
Jack Frost is a tough one. I think there's a secret level in Icy Mountain (South Pole, perhaps) focused around him.
I think there are some death turrets in the Spooky Forest shrine level but I'd have to check.
Dark Vampires seem pretty common to me (maybe just because I use a lot in my worlds) but I don't know any specific levels. I'll check later if no one else helps you out.
yea,i seem dark coffee a lot time,but there goes anther problem,how can i destroy that thing before vampires comes out...
Old 04-18-2016, 10:29 PM   #4
Virginia Kilter
Medium Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia Kilter View Post
yea,i seem dark coffee a lot time,but there goes anther problem,how can i destroy that thing before vampires comes out...
nope,he is not in south pale
Old 04-18-2016, 10:33 PM   #5
Virginia Kilter
Medium Mortal

Quote:
Death turrets check!thanks
Old 04-21-2016, 05:17 PM   #6
HappyStikBeaver
Eyeball Tree Of Fury!

Thumbs up

Searching through the forums it looks like Dark Coffins aren't in any of the stock worlds. That leaves two choices; download some add-ons (WackieWatty's Halloween Horror 5 or Weirdsconsin apparently have some), or take the easy way out and make a world in the editor with the monsters you need. As an honest person with self respect I wouldn't recommend the latter but do what you must.

You're right about Icy Mountain, looks like there aren't any Jack Frosts after all. In fact, after seaching through the pre-packaged winter worlds in the editor I couldn't find a single one. There's a good chance there aren't any of them in regular worlds (considering they were the last monster added to the game) so you have the same options with those. Try Pizza's Halloween Horror 4 or Bofupa's "Hamumu" if you're desperate.

Last edited by HappyStikBeaver; 04-21-2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Pseudoedit
HappyStikBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:23 PM   #7
Virginia Kilter
Medium Mortal

Quote:
Searching through the forums it looks like Dark Coffins aren't in any of the stock worlds. That leaves two choices; download some add-ons (WackieWatty's Halloween Horror 5 or Weirdsconsin apparently have some), or take the easy way out and make a world in the editor with the monsters you need. As an honest person with self respect I wouldn't recommend the latter but do what you must.

You're right about Icy Mountain, looks like there aren't any Jack Frosts after all. In fact, after seaching through the pre-packaged winter worlds in the editor I couldn't find a single one. There's a good chance there aren't any of them in regular worlds (considering they were the last monster added to the game) so you have the same options with those. Try Pizza's Halloween Horror 4 or Bofupa's "Hamumu" if you're desperate.
thanks for you help m8