Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 27, 2017
Old 06-11-2016, 10:11 PM   #1
ZombieG
Puny Mortal

Default Trouble with minecart

In the Rocky Cliffs world by Pants of Power, the minecart won't cross the lava in Mine Tunnel. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
ZombieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 01:00 AM   #2
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Default Re: Trouble with minecart

I think what you are supposed to do when you get to the end of the rail is to hold the "up" bottom to make your character i.e. Bouapha move ahead of the minecart so you can walk into the new area. Let me know whether that works.
REACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:40 AM   #3
ZombieG
Puny Mortal

That's what I did, but the problem is the new area is blocked by a wood pile that only the minecart can bust through.
Old 06-13-2016, 09:50 PM   #4
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieG View Post
That's what I did, but the problem is the new area is blocked by a wood pile that only the minecart can bust through.
I tried the level again and I managed to get through, but I think that happens because you must kill all the pygmies first before the railway line is open. Here is a video of what I did: https://wombat.platymuus.com/ytembed/?code=5EWknW_E1r0

Let me know if that works.

Last edited by REACTOR; 06-13-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:22 PM   #5
ZombieG
Puny Mortal

Ok, I guess mine's glitching. When I get into the minecart, it goes halfway through the lava and the cart itself stops. I hurry up and walk my character out of the lava before he dies, but there's no way to get the minecart out of the lava because the little path disappears into the lava once you step across it. The cart just stops and gets stuck in the middle of that lava pit and I can't figure out how to get it to keep moving the entire way across the lava.
Old 06-26-2016, 07:07 PM   #6
REACTOR
Question the trends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieG View Post
Ok, I guess mine's glitching. When I get into the minecart, it goes halfway through the lava and the cart itself stops. I hurry up and walk my character out of the lava before he dies, but there's no way to get the minecart out of the lava because the little path disappears into the lava once you step across it. The cart just stops and gets stuck in the middle of that lava pit and I can't figure out how to get it to keep moving the entire way across the lava.
Hmm, that is a very interesting case you have. I have played the entire level again and I was still able to finish it. But I have a question for you:
*Did you play around in the editor with this level?
It could be that if you did so you might have changed the properties of the tiles and so your cart gets stuck. But if not, I am out of ideas. The only other thing I could suggest is that you install Supreme With Cheese into a different directory, and then copy the Rocky Cliffs world over to the Supreme directory you are using to replace the cliffs.dlw file which holds the levels for Rocky Cliffs. It could be that the Rocky Cliffs world might be corrupted in some way during the initial installation. Here is a video of me carrying out this potential solution: https://wombat.platymuus.com/ytembed/?code=70ec5_U3w8Y

Please let me know whether you messed around in the editor with this level, but if not then let me know whether the new solution works.