Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Dr. Lunatic

Old 11-04-2017, 03:50 AM   #1
CountHammerula
Puny Mortal

Default BouaphaLand: Halloween Hill (Boss Bash only)

This isn't a direct clone of LL1's boss bash mode as more something inspired by it. The bosses all have highly similar taunts to the original LL1, but they have their own unique look and attack pattern. This is a bosses-only world (as the Boss Bash in the title would suggest).

There is one special weapon you can find to help you defeat the later bosses in the castle, but you need to defeat a tougher boss first (similar to how it works in LL1 adventure mode). '

I cannot find a way to upload if you don't have a MediaFire account (I just registered one), but if you do have an account, the link is here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5z1gozl78qe25/BLHH.

There is not only a world, but text files containing the taunts. Move those to "user", and the world to "worlds".

Edit: Larry has been fixed: there are two "summon spots" for the werewolf and human forms, and this time he does preserve HP a la LL1 Larry.

Last edited by CountHammerula; 11-04-2017 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Fixed one level
CountHammerula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:07 AM   #2
wedxzas
Dumb Person

Default Re: BouaphaLand: Halloween Hill (Boss Bash only)

I haven't used the editor in a while, but I believe there's a way to set a variable to a tagged monster's health, and possibly back again? The thing I'm thinking of is something called "equation" on both sides of the special, and the variable for the health might be TH. I remember seeing those special variables in the official editor guide or something.

&&&
wedxzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:47 AM   #3
CountHammerula
Puny Mortal

Default Re: BouaphaLand: Halloween Hill (Boss Bash only)

The variable is apparently actually named "TL" for "Tagged Life," but I could not set or change life to "TH" (it accepts integers only, no vars). What I did instead is create a "box" outside of the player's view where I keep the human form once he transforms, and put two lights down to indicate where the werewolf form will appear and where the human form will appear.