Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 05-11-2001, 05:00 AM   #1
Anonymous
Dumb Person

hey everybody.just wanted to know where everyone is from,and any other intimate details you'd care to share.i'm 39,married ,3 kids,live in the 'burbs of cleveland ohio.have only had a computer for a year,first exposed to the mighty jamul and his products at a local department store (egames shareware disc),currently working on medievil 2(thought the first one was better).let's hear from ya! JVAT
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2001, 06:00 AM   #2
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

Well, I'm from San Diego, currently single but taken, 26, had computers since my apple IIe when I was 13ish. I was introduced to Jamul in high school computer science class when someone decided to call me a middle-eastern sort of version of my last name (Hommel). I played the demo of Medievil 2 and was not impressed, but heard good things about the first one. Currently WORKING on Sol Hunt and Stockboy, currently playing on Unreal Tournament as ALWAYS. Catch me on the "[CSHP] <<<Roadrunner San Diego>>>" CTF server almost every day!

Mike Hommel

Marshmallow Head, Hamumu Software

http://www.hamumu.com

jamul@hamumu.com
Old 05-11-2001, 09:00 AM   #3
Anonymous
Dumb Person

I'm from Northern Kentucky, think Cincinnati, Ohio. I loved the first Medievel, but hated part 2.
Old 05-11-2001, 01:00 PM   #4
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Personally I live in Pennslyvania, near the Philadelphian suburbs. 14, never have played Medievil, and my first taste of Hamumu was from a Egames bundle (see "how did you discover Haumumu" thread for full story).
Old 05-11-2001, 03:00 PM   #5
Anonymous
Dumb Person

I'm from San Diego, nearly 23 (on May 24th!!), also single...also taken, teacher (substitute at the moment), great adoration for cats, books, food (esp. greek and mexican), and of course Jamul! I have played next to nothing in the way of games...all the Hamumu stuff, some UT, I used to love Dead or Alive II but i haven't played in forever. Basically I am no good at games so they can't hold my interest for very long. I am basically a hippie chick at heart (peace, love, the beatles, all that fun stuff) and I am so happy I have this forum! I love checking every day for new posts and getting to know everyone here a little better.
"if the world is night,

shine my life like a light"

Indigo GirlsEdited by: sol705 at: 5/11/01 3:58:22 pm
Old 05-12-2001, 02:00 PM   #6
Anonymous
Dumb Person

I'm in Orlando, Florida, a teacher, 41, married, one kid, 3 cats, still have my hair. I have 2 Apple IIe computers in a closet, one with a hard drive! In fact, up until Aug 1999 I was using it to write letters and keep tax information. Gee it's nice to be in the 21st century!
"Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best"
Old 05-12-2001, 02:00 PM   #7
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Wow! Sol, you play DOA 2? I have the hardcore version for ps2 and I play that more than the other ps2 games I have. (I have to say ps2 games because I play Hamumu games more than anything else.) I live in southwest Fl, 15, and just because everyone mentioned it I've played the first MediEvil but I couldn't get into it, so I ignored the 2nd.
Old 05-14-2001, 06:00 AM   #8
Anonymous
Dumb Person

I live in Oklahoma City, just turned 30 (ouch). Am married with children. Almost have to take off my shoes to count them all! Some mine, some his, one ours and a couple we inherited from my sister. Eight last count. They range in age from 18 down to 15 months old. Yes, the 18 year old is my step daughter, who is also going to make me a Grandma in a few months (double ouch). I like puzzle type games. I have a hard time finding things to keep my interest. I did play Myst and purchased Riven-The Sequel to Myst but I got sick of having to switch the cd's back and forth. We all love Hamumu!!!
Old 05-15-2001, 02:00 AM   #9
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Looks like I'm the only non-american here.

Name's Bart Colémont, 26 and I live in Belgium.

Beautifull country, great food and beer.

Just had my first wedding anniversary.

Been a programmer since I was 23.

Discovered the great Jamul during research for a

game programming course I was teaching.
Old 05-15-2001, 11:00 PM   #10
Anonymous
Dumb Person

RaisinJack,

Great signature
Old 05-16-2001, 11:00 AM   #11
Anonymous
Dumb Person

I think we can all agree that RaisinJack has the best signature. As you can see I don't have one, for fear that he would pummel mine with his.
Old 06-02-2001, 02:00 PM   #12
Anonymous
Dumb Person

I'm in VA and we just moved to VA last Septemeber and bought our first US house 2 months back. We were in MD before coming to VA and in the US for 3 years this coming November, though my husband is a native of this land. I am British, married (duh!) and we have two children (7 & 4) and 2 cats who just turned 1 a few days back.

Congrats to Mike and Sol on getting engaged.

Old 06-02-2001, 02:00 PM   #13
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Canada?

It's hard to tell just by reading it.

Sounds kinda familiar to me - from Northern MN.
"if the world is night,

shine my life like a light"

Indigo Girls
Old 06-02-2001, 03:00 PM   #14
Anonymous
Dumb Person

A stand up comedian did this routine as a joke about the way people around here can have an entire conversation using only one word sentences. Your close. Got the right continent anyway. "Remember the Alamo!"
Edited by: eeyore007 at: 6/2/01 3:45:30 pm
Old 06-03-2001, 12:00 AM   #15
Anonymous
Dumb Person

So where do I live? Can anybody guess? Since we all like to play games. Here's a hint. I will pose it as a conversation between two people.

First person: "Didjaeatyet?"

Second person: "No."

First person: "Wanto?"

Second person: "Ahight."
Edited by: eeyore007 at: 6/2/01 2:56:42 pm