Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 06-03-2001, 07:00 AM   #1
Anonymous
Dumb Person

I just have to say congratulations also. Also, where did you guys come up with the word, Hamumu anyway?

Mojo Chachi (RaisinJack)...

stupid is, what Hamumu does
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 07:00 AM   #2
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Thanks, Justin!

And to answer your questions...

1. Yes, but not right now. We have lots of work to do before it's ready for that stage. We will be sure to let everyone know when we are ready for testers!!! There will be some kind of contest I am sure.

2. Kinda. They can be blown up with bombs. However you have to pay attention to what the goal is for the level. Sometimes you are supposed to defeat the badguys... sometimes you are supposed to help them escape. It's all very fun and interesting!

3. Stockboy has the best level editor ever. In fact, most of the work Mikey has been doing has been on making the LE fun and easy to use. Sol Hunt might have one also but it will be more complicated.
"if the world is night,

shine my life like a light"

Indigo Girls
Old 06-03-2001, 07:00 AM   #3
Anonymous
Dumb Person

You'll make a great couple, just keeps the cats under control ( i think huzzah acts like mike and zazzy acts like sol, becareful what your animals last names are). OOOOOOHHH and i have 3 questions, that have been bothering me.

1. you gonna have people test stockboy or sol hun?

2.can you attack enemies on stockboy?

3.will there be a level editor for any upcoming releases ?
sincerely,
Justin989
Old 06-03-2001, 08:00 AM   #4
Anonymous
Dumb Person

thank you!

Hamumu originally started out as a small child's mispronounciation of Jamul (ha-mool), I believe.

We later learned that it means "whisper" in Hawaiian. Pretty cool, huh?!?

"if the world is night,

Indigo Girls
Old 06-03-2001, 11:00 AM   #5
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Wait a minute! Isn't getting engaged after having a PC game/game character named after you required? It's the law in Canada. KIDDING! However, my cats inform me that under International Feline Law, using Huzzahs' and Zazzys' likenesses in Halloween Horror Pack (whether compensated or not) entitles them to be in at least one wedding photo (accompanied by the Bride and Groom) on said day and posted on this forum for all kitties to see.

Congratulations to all at Hamumu!
Old 06-03-2001, 04:00 PM   #6
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Such trials and tribulations for those of us with different names. But the privilege of never having to say "which one?" when your name is called more than makes up for it, don't you say, Aleya?

We have decided on July 29, 2002. Plenty of time to plan and freak out and such! And as for having the cats in the pictures...do you think dressing them up and having them as best man and maid of honor is going over-board? Just kidding! But of course they will be included!
"if the world is night,

Indigo Girls
Old 06-03-2001, 07:00 PM   #7
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Useless bit of trivia but July 29th was the date Princess Diana got married.

We had our first reception in the garden at my parents house (and the second 2 months later at a manor house Henry VIII spent some time in the Summers in times gone by - more useless trivia) and we had my English cat and her 3 new kitties in the photos! The kitties were about 2 weeks old. Unfortunatley 2 have met untimely passings. But mother cat and one son are fine and in good health in England still. They just got re-adopted (as my folks have moved to Spain) and they are being treated like royalty and loving all the spoiling! They even have their own chairs to sit in (bit overboard, if you ask me!).

Old 06-03-2001, 08:00 PM   #8
Anonymous
Dumb Person

It would be funny if mike gets married in the captain jamul suit. I love my cats, i dont much care for dogs though, becouse i was attacked by my dog when i was 3, my cat duffuss (name fits) is a skitzo , she freaks out and runs laps around my room and tears up furniture. I hope you guys have a great wedding, and it would be cool to have the cats in the wedding.

P.S. I'm gonna put a new photo in for my personal photo ( coming soon) it feels good to say that, right mike ??
sincerely,
Justin989
Old 06-04-2001, 12:00 AM   #9
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Congratulations again, to both Mike and Solange. Got a date set yet (I know you only just got engaged!)? About the name, Sol, I can relate to it with my name. It has been so butchered we almost ate it for dinner once....

Old 06-04-2001, 09:00 AM   #10
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Congrats you two! And remember, Mike, it's all about the bride and what she wants.
"Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best"