Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 06-29-2002, 09:00 PM   #1
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Well it may be ture that I like fruits better than chocolate bars.

PS maybe I wright long posts because im using both of my hands and some times not when im eating.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2002, 06:00 AM   #2
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Breakfast: A glass of skim milk (or whole milk if I eat out for breakfast,) sometimes one of these things: cereal, waffles, scrambled eggs (rarely, because I put too much salt on,) and (very rarely,) pancakes.

Lunch: Hot Dogs, French Fries, and occasionally, a sandwich.

Dinner: Pretty much the same thing as lunch, but I would also have ham, burgers, (chicken, stuffing, and rolls on more formal dinners) and sometimes I have nachos.

Snacks: I have a lot of snacks, mainly homemade or baked at home cookies, cakes, and brownies, which I make myself.

P.S: I am addicted to Aquafina water. You know what, I am going to have some right now.

Eye on Springfield

The Springfield OdysseyEdited by: DrLunatic at: 6/30/02 6:28:36 am
Old 06-30-2002, 08:00 AM   #3
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Well you guys...eat your heart out because I decided to thaw out a turkey that was taking too much space in my freezer, so turkey, cheesy taters and asparagus is on my dinner menu tonite, and can't forget the banana strawberry shortcake for dessert, all washed down with a big ole mountain dew!!!
Old 06-30-2002, 05:00 PM   #4
Anonymous
Dumb Person

mmmmmm. sounds good, Diana! let's see...what did i have today?

Breakfast - waffles with real maple syrup and pb&j (not at the same time!) this is a special sunday breakfast. normally i have a couple pieces of toast or some cereal.

Lunch - a homemade garlic pepper roll and some corn spoon bread. that is like a souffle with canned corn in it. it was leftover from dinner the other night. on weekdays i usually take leftovers or a frozen budget gourmet meal. something that re-heats quickly! I had a Diet Cherry Coke as a special treat!

Dinner - I am planning to have taco with tomatoes from my garden. that is if i don't decide to order in a pizza. last night Mikey and i made a really quick, really yummy meal. it was veggie spiral noodles with alfredo sauce, chicken and peas all mixed together. we also had some of those garlic pepper rolls. they were still warm from the oven! yum!

Snacks - some M&Ms and a few doritos...i like to nibble on fruit (necterines are great!), popcorn, Saltine crackers (i can eat a whole sleeve in one sitting if i'm not careful!)...or whatever i can find! i am not picky! i like to drink lots of water, but grape juice and Cherry Coke are some of my favorites. I got out of the habit of having them tho when I was watching my calorie count.
"if the world is night,

shine my life like a light"

Indigo Girls
Old 07-01-2002, 07:00 AM   #5
Anonymous
Dumb Person

I try to eat low-fat foods especially since my doctor tested my cholesterol last summer and found it to be higher than it should be. My good cholesterol is very good because I'm addicted to the YMCA.

For breakfast I eat healthy cereal with skim milk.

For lunch I have some other kind of healthy cereal with a banana and skim milk.

For dinner I have salad, chicken or salmon, a side dish, and water. Tonight we celebrate a birthday so I get cake too!

Usually for dessert I have a small amount of something. I love sweets! I don't snack, except for flavored water (yummy with no calories or caffeine). I drink a lot of water.

Has anyone ever tried red beans and rice? You can buy a box with everything in it. It is so good!
Old 07-07-2002, 07:00 PM   #6
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Breakfast- Bacon

Brunch- Bacon

Lunch- Bacon Sandwitch w/cheese

Snack- Bacon on a stick

Dinner- Bacon Sandwitch

Dessert- Icecream with bacon

Actual bodyweight 82ld!

[unacceptable signature - no links to inappropriate sites - change it or be banned]
Edited by: Jamul at: 7/7/02 8:00:06 pm