Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 20, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Loonyland

Old 04-10-2001, 03:00 PM   #1
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

The frog can actually light the stick as well as anyone else, I believe, but if you have a version of the demo that lets you become a frog, it also has a bug that can make it impossible to light the stick (I don't recall if it happens because you become a frog or not). There's a newer version of the demo since then that fixes it. Not that you need it now!

Anyway, badges related to being something other than normal can NOT be turned on or off during a game. They only take effect on newly started games. There's a few other badges like that too. At the bottom of them, it says something like "Only affects new games" or something. So if you don't want to be a frog, you'll have to start over. The frog is the only one that actually can be triggered during the game, other ones you have to intentionally turn on. Luckily, it can only be triggered with a lot of (hopefully intentional) effort, and only towards the beginning of the game.

If you're trying to play a saved game from the demo, you need to start over anyway! The demo saved games aren't fully compatible with the full version. Who knows what could happen!

Mike Hommel

Marshmallow Head, Hamumu Software

http://www.hamumu.com

jamul@hamumu.com
Old 04-10-2001, 06:00 PM   #2
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

I don't think you need a confirmation message... just click on "Log In" or something on the front page of the forum! Then from then on you get handy inflatable dogs to indicate which forums have new posts, it's great.

I'm sorry about the frog relations, I try to keep them in line, but you know how they get.

Mike Hommel

Marshmallow Head, Hamumu Software

http://www.hamumu.com

jamul@hamumu.com