Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 2, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 09-28-2003, 10:04 AM   #21
PurpleKoopa
Koopatactular!

A character editor - I've really wanted to play as a Bonehead! Don't ask. And a... I think that's just about it.
Old 09-29-2003, 11:28 AM   #22
Code name 47
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Code name 47

a bonehead? HAH! i would like to control a loony bot 5000

oooooh yeeeeah. that would be cool. but going through doors or turning around would be a problem
Code name 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 04:50 PM   #23
The Emperor Master
The bouncy overlord!

Send a message via MSN to The Emperor Master

Come to think of it, what MONSTER editor could go without a PLAYER editor? [not included with levels, but as a seperate download.] {the monsters could come with the level OR as a seperate} I mean who wouldn't want to be a Matilda-Xtreme [player version]
The Emperor Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 09:43 AM   #24
Master Jobee
Large Mortal

Location: Near Philladelphia (The same county as Dave Hettel)

Or a game editor, that does all of the above and more.

That way you can just make your own Dr. Lunatic, seeing that you think Supreme with Cheese isn't good enough.

I'd rather see a new Hamumu game than a monster editor.
I vote for a RPG or a RTS.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:24 PM   #25
The Emperor Master
The bouncy overlord!

I'd definitely want to see a RTS from hamumu, and i'd also like to see a monster editor for Dr.Lunatic [and Dr.Lunatic supreme with chese] editor come with it! [also includes attack, and character editors!]

Edit: I DO THINK Supreme with Cheese is enough, i just WANT a monster editor, but Supreme is excellent! i love everything about it, and i don't care for the Original Dr.Lunatic anymore [The first one, not supreme] Heck, i haven't even played ANY OTHER GAMES [and i have a lot] except SUPREME! Supreme is good enough, but wouldn't you like to have more freedom with the game? i'm not saying Supreme's not enough, i'm saying that maybe a freebie monster editor would heat up the game and make it better AND heat up the forums a lot!
Old 10-04-2003, 05:08 PM   #26
Dave Hettel
attack of the gnomes

Like I said before, I don't think those are good ideas. I think it's pretty good that you have an item editor. You can actually do some pretty cool stuff with it, based on what I know.
Dave Hettel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 07:37 PM   #27
The Emperor Master
The bouncy overlord!

i agree about the item editor, and about the monster editor, i do like supreme, and there is a level i want, but there is a specific monster i WANT to make for that level, but i can't. [in case you want to know]

Matilda-Mk.II:
Okay, Matilda was bad, Matilda-X was worse, but THIS?? This 'Matilda' is twice the size of the original, the tail shoots those projectiles that the Super Duper zombie shoots out from it's mouth, it's deathbeam is more deadly, it's blue in color [instead of red or green], it has at least twice the health of Matilda-X, and the claws can shoot the little red projectiles!

VERY NASTY MONSTER!
Old 10-06-2003, 03:33 PM   #28
darkmagus5152
Large Mortal

Send a message via AIM to darkmagus5152 Send a message via MSN to darkmagus5152 Send a message via Yahoo to darkmagus5152
Default wow...

dang... you think of cool stuff Emp. Master! Matilda Mk. II would be cool ,but what about a giant bonehead robot that shoots out 6 red ball thingies out of his mouth at the same time, and the kick is a sweeper thing, so it kick in an arcing motion! And it points and shoots fire, like in loonyland! Or It can shoot it's bone-hands, so it's literally a rocket punch! And right when it dies, it does a suicide move, like he pulls off his head and throws it at Boupha, or he tears off a leg and throw it like a spear!
Old 10-07-2003, 01:56 PM   #29
The Emperor Master
The bouncy overlord!

Neat idea! [i don't know where i get mine, they just come to me, so you know] and i got MORE...

Cyborg Bouapha: For the space theme. Basically a evil clone of Bouapha with a hammer arm [it doesn't need hammers because it grows them as it's arm], 2 robotic legs, a eye upgrade [makes it see you in stealth levels no matter where you are] and when it dies, [like the Xeno Hunters] lots of acid [the fluid that the Cyborg runs on] spills out.

UPDATE ON MATILDA MK.II: Just in! When Matilda Mk.II dies, it becomes...

Matilda Mk.II hatchling: Basically a cute mini Matilda Mk.II [the size of a bonehead] which isn't NEAR as deadly as even a Matilda, but still can do the Deathbeam [how, i do not know...] and the claws do hurt, but the tail shoots 1 red shot [like Matilda's tail, but 1 per second, not 50 per second] and is fairly easier to get rid of, but for it's size it's DEADLY!!! 5 of these show up when Matilda.MkII dies.

Rolling Eye Smiley: HA! this has got to be a joke, right? WRONG! When it rolls it eyes [and it's the BIGGEST monster of them all] a deathbeam comes from it's mouth, and both of it's eyes. VERY DEADLY! also, lots of the hammers the Evil Clone throws come out when it's not doing the SUPER DEATHBEAM!
Old 10-13-2003, 08:26 PM   #30
PurpleKoopa
Koopatactular!

More monster ideas!!! This is fun! Well, you could use some of these for any game, but mostly the Dr. Lunatic SWC!

Coolmeleon - It'd be some green chameleon thing...with sunglasses! And he'd have to be the size of about the happy stick man, and he'd be standing on his rear legs. You can't see him at first (and he won't move), but if Bouapha gets close enough, he becomes visible, and spins around, causing fire to come out of his tail! Not to mention, his tail hurts you if you somehow get close enough. After he spins, he walks a few steps quickly, turns invisible (not quite though, you can still kinda see him), charges at bouapha, stops, turns visible, and repeats the process! Well, not the sit still and wait until Bouapha gets close part... He'd have about say... 150 life! Heh, that's a pretty cool enemy... :wink:

Mean & Green - Another collective group member for the shrooms! It's a Shroom with a brown spike on his top. He's as fast a Hot & Sour and chases you around for a while if you get too close. Ho hum, you say. Well, every time this greenie shakes, a bunch of spikes come out all around him! Dangerous in large swarms if you don't have a lot of firepower. Even more dangerous alone if you have no firepower! Heh.

Kongy Gore - A little Kongor just the size of a Loony Zoomer. That's not very big. Every time he pounds his little chest, a bunch of Ultrapygmies and Grabby Gnomes (possibly grabby gnomes...) come in offscreen! And he can still pound the ground like his big daddy, even though his pounding quake it is very small range and it hurts as much as a mumble clapping you. Other than that, he's just another smaller version of a boss! About 80 life, though.
Old 10-19-2003, 02:35 PM   #31
The Emperor Master
The bouncy overlord!

EVEN MORE IDEAS!
Boss Monsters:
Die Uberyeti: The yeti brothers might be gone, but their father isn't! He's so big he just sits down, but he has 750 health, his yodel cause more snowballs, and if you can get close he picks you up and squeezes you until all your bones break [or your life bar empties], when he picks you up, he'll squeeze you for 3 seconds.

Bony Lord: Aiee, First Boneheads, then Crazybones, then Richie Liches, then Lazybones, then Skele-TONs, and now this guy. Since the countess's dissapearance [because of Bouapha], the Haunted Mansion Council of Top Defenders [HMCTD] needed a new guardian for the mansion. They looked around at all the undead or spooky guys they could find, and they found the Bony Lord. the HMCTD immeadiately made him the guardian. This guy's head is smaller than the Richie Liches [by 25 percent], but he has the rest of the body too [unlike Richie Liches] and can do the poison touch, Deathbeam, Jump [like Skele-TON], and shoot those projectiles the Crazybone Shoots. 845 health.

The Thingamabob: Due to The Thing's dissapearance [again because of Bouapha] The Thingamabob had gotten it's chance to guard the caverns now. Basically take a Thingie, make it the size of Sphinxter, and make it blue instead of green. Now give it the Deathbeam attack, a stomp attack [like Skele-TONS jump attack] and it's normal projectile is one of those projectiles the Shock Trooper shoots. There you go, that's a Thingamabob. 1000 health.

Efreeti: Ouch. Since the Sphinxter's destruction [now a bunch of bricks], Dusty Desert has a new boss, The Effreti. Basically a Djinni that's the size of The Ultrazoid, can shoot fire anywhere, and can have lava spill right on you. When he dies [unlike Xeno-hunters] instead of acid a bunch of flames come out. 650 health.

Mega Zombie: OOO, that's going to leave a mark! this dude is basically a zombie version of the normal Dr. Lunatic, except he's much tougher than a super duper zombie! Has the poison effects of a Mutant Zombie, has the four arm attack of the Super Zombie, has the stone falling attack and the mouth projectile attack of the Super Duper zombie, can stomp you like the super zombie, and can do the deathbeam! 900 health.

The SuperZoid: OUCH!!!! Take an Ultrazoid, make it so it can rotate [that way it could attack you if you were behind it, and give it 1000 health.] That's a Superzoid.
Miniboss Monsters:

Ice Pumpkin: Yes, it's exactly what you think, the Ice Pumpkin from SPISPOPD. [i don't have SPISPOPD though, so i don't know what it does.]

Pygmy Ritualist: Basically a pygmy that summons boneheads, or zaps you with the same lightning the Shaman zaps you with. 65 health.

Space Marine: jeez, there are 3 versions of this guy, the miniboss one, the commander, and the regular [the commander and regular are regular monsters, not minibosses] The miniboss Space Marine has red armor, and carrys a Ak-8087 AND a Missile Pack. Very deadly, you've been warned. 85 health.

Mush the Fungi: UH OH... Basically a Mush the shroom which also has an ability to grow shrooms [he can still shoot them with his shroom cannon] and when he dies he becomes 5 Shroomlords. Ouch.

Muttlord: Umm, how to explain this guy is tough. Basically a yellow Werepuppy that's bigger and when he howls, stones start falling. Otherwise he's just like a Weremutt. 85 health.

Regular monsters:

Bonkers: Just another type of wacko. Gray hair, half as fast as a Wacko, but twice the strength and health. More Wackos to deal with, GREAT...

Commander Space Marine: Simular to the Miniboss Space Marine, but has a Flamethrower [or Toaster, same thing] instead of an AK-8087 and a Missile Pack, and has blue armor instead of red. 45 health.

Space Marine: Ahh, the first kind and the weakest kind. Has an Ak-8087 and has green armor. Need i say more? 35 health.

Dohickey: Another Thingie? cool! Basically a thingie which is orange instead of green, and shoots the green projectiles that the good turret shoots AND the red ones the Thingie shoots rapidly. 50 Health.

Bones: A Bonehead with a problem. He has a crack in his skull, and he shoots the projectiles very fast. Hard to tell from Boneheads. Same health as a bonehead.

If i had a monster editor these would be nice additions!
Old 10-20-2003, 08:38 PM   #32
PurpleKoopa
Koopatactular!

MORE IDEAS!
Supreme Stick - The Stickman's back to take revenge upon beating him in Oh, The Carnage! He's a yellow happy stick man. Whenever he bites, which isn't usually close range (kinda like Spikey, that he bluhs not even at close range), three yellow hammers - like the ones Bouapha uses when he has Surpreme Squeezy Cheese! Bouapha's in trouble now... Will he defeat the stick man again? Tune in next time when the monster editor is released - which may never be. :? It's still fun making up monsters, though. Oh yes, he has 500 life.

Shrunk Stick - A much smaller version of the Happy Stick Man - only the size of a hammer lying down on the ground. Have you ever tried saying 'Hoo-Wah!' really fast (or listen to the Happy Stick Man in Manic Mode)? It's hilarous. 10 life.

Dry Daniel - The sorta the opposite of a Wet Wily. He looks like wet wily, only for the fact that he's tan all over! He's very slow... And instead of water coming out, he shoots at least 30 of those stone things! He leaves the stone things behind him. He has 55 life too - he's survived in the desert for a long time!
Old 11-01-2003, 09:54 PM   #33
Honoria Glossop
Banned

Crazy Zombie-A blue zombie, very tough, he turns invisible every second and sneak attacks with his Manic Gun every second. You're Doomed around him, he's a tough dreaded Mini-Boss. Life:300 Lookey-Loo-You already know! Thrashed Potato-A potato which gives you 39 lashes, therefore you are doomed being in the same level as this "Boss" potato. OUCH! Life: 1000 Super Mumble-Simply you take a Super Zombie, give him a mumbles graphics, and take away the given brain, and this is what you get. Life: Same as Super Zombie. Road Tripper-Guess who this could possibly be a variation of- A Scary Scarab! These are urban, yellow Scary Scarabs, they are actually part of a traffic jam, and can only walk on paths marked Mine Cart Path and are bosses. They can throw blue bombs at you, they can freeze you (If they are already frozen, for revenge), they spit out thingies and also their very own The Beetles, known as RoboArthropodians. These are unstoppable. Life: 1200 Dead Turrets-These have way more life than Death Turrets, these summon missile turrets when angry, and whwnever you get close, they have an ultimate fire range, loade with ten times as many missiles as Death Turrets, and if one is hit the slightest bit, you are atleast almost dead meat. They are Dozer-sized Death Turrets, and also the stealthiest monsters in the game. Life: 9802 Die BlueBurrBat-Much like a Die Uberbat, it is blue instead of purple, and when ever you do big hammer attacks or special weapon ones, these spit out Starey Bats, their main weapon is to freeze you, these move around, much like a Jack Frost. Life: 250 Yeti-It's simple to make a yetti. Just take Sven, make him smaller and less powerful, and voila! They only fire one ice spike at a time and only take three shots, and for some reason i keep thinking how awesome they would look in a maze Life 20 Mutant Yeti-Much like a mutant zombie, the yeti is green, fires out poison and takes more shots than normal. Life 80 Cheer Turrit-Supposedly built by cheerleaders. They have blue on the end and on their bullet, which by the way, they fire out three at the same time. Life 200 Evil Bunny-Nothing special about this except that it's a yellow punk bunny with a sword-----and hes Evil! Life 100 Cold n' Bitter-A snowy shroom with blue lower part and aqua top. By the way, did i mention it can freeze you?Life:25 Evil Brick-a harmless little brick--almost. These little bricks swarm after you in hordes and sorta throw themselves on to you. It's suicidal, but it's the only way it can harm you(or you can harm it) Life:1 Pygmy Stonemason-A boss pygmy, or maybe just a mini boss- it's really tough, it is of course a pygmy that uses his spear to castout rocks, which if thrown will rain upon the level, making it be trly deadly. Also notice that if it is touche then 10 Roly Polies are summoned somwhere in the level Life : 200
Honoria Glossop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 04:00 PM   #34
Sokko
Dumb Person

If not a monster editor, then at least a new "Monster Pack" add-on incorporating some of these ideas, to appease the monster-hungry masses!
Sokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 05:05 PM   #35
The Emperor Master
The bouncy overlord!

idea galore! WACKOS GALORE!

Boss monsters:

Mental: Basically take Mr. Crazypants, make his yellow clothing blue, make his hair green, give him four arms each with a knife, and give him the speed of a particle accelerator. Bingo, that's Mental. 300 health.

Miniboss Monsters:

weirdo: yipe! another wacko. Basically a wacko with red hair, but white clothing [not a mr. Crazypants.] This one is quite nasty. His knife has been infected with a LOT OF BACTERIA! [must have been quite dirty, eww.] so when he stabs you, you get poisoned. [stabs as fast as a madman but as strong as a wacko.] 75 health.

Normal Monsters:

Insane: More wackos! [this whole post has them.] basically a black haired wacko with a mad temper. This one is 2 times slower than a wacko, but two times stronger! 35 health.

Psycho: Wacko with a twist. Basically your OLD wacko. Gray hair, knife that's rusty [ old knife] and the pupils are dimmed. These wackos however are like the commanders for the wackos. [The most stratigic, but the most crazy.] when you fight these guys, make sure they don't do their scream [which would sound like a "MAKROSAMAORAE!", because when they do that, all types of wackos [except this type, the minibosses and the bosses] come from outside the screen to you. Seriously painful. 10 health.

Brainless: yep, another wacko. The stupidest ones too. These guys were smarter and didn't get a knife, but found an AK-8087 instead! ouch. Their aim is not bad either! 20 health.

cuckoo: This wacko is just simply funny! instead of attacking you normally, they actually attempt to get you at your brain. If you manage to dodge, they fall down and get up slowly. Otherwise just another wacko. blonde hair on the left half, and brown on the other half. That was the only difference. 25 health.

Crook: basically a wacko that's mentally sick for a WACKO! [yeesh, what is it with these wackos?] He too doesn't have a knife, but has a big bar instead and will attempt to get you with it. this one is fast, but not strong. black and gray hair. 30 health.

Criminal: Same as crook but isn't as fast, but is a lot stronger. blue and red hair. 30 health.

Villian: combine crook's speed with Criminal's attack with this wacko, and you got the villian. green, brown, and blonde hair. 50 health.
Old 11-04-2003, 07:21 PM   #36
Dwo
Dumb Person

sea lion:get the in-joke?.its a blend between the worlds biggest cats and the penguins worst fear.his life is like the elite seal only 1- of the life.his paws are deadly and his roars are kinda like spooky ghost when they attack you.in a way he acts like a moma spider.

dwo the shroom(no,not "me" dwo. different dwo):take a shroom.make its green and yellow(or was it white.I forgot)black and white.give it a mouth and two eyes and you've got dwo the shroom.his life is as big as mush.and his size is mega mega huge(kinda like matilda herself).ground pounds like a super zombie and uses a strange effective black gas that will make baoupha(fogot how to spell his name)tottally dizzy for a few secs.witch that gives em the chance to mega squash you like a bug.

dwoby da shwoom:cousin of dwo.he has a gas that will stun you for a few secs(longer than dwos gases affect).stronger and has tentecles sticking outa his mouth from time to time(dwoby comes from austrailia.thats why he's called "dwoby da shwoom").

murky muk:after the countness was deafeted by you.she's hired here old time pin-pal murk to finnish you off.the sound affects of murk are actually the sound effects of the countness only its slower soundin(mega slow because of the speedy feature in SWC).he summons spooky ghost to finish you off.after destroyed he'll leave behind a shocking horror to finish you off.
~goodguys~
wherekitty:wherekitty acts alot like buddy bunny.she usally likes to sare the patuties of of the buddy bunnies.shes as cute as my new cat.
Dwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 09:18 PM   #37
Dwo
Dumb Person

and just to let you dr.l fans know,I'm going to be creating a easy-to-use modeling program called hoggy and you'll be able to make your own mnstrs.you can also create graphics for your own games.
Old 11-16-2003, 05:40 PM   #38
Dwo
Dumb Person

moking:looks like a yellow greenish stick man at first.but if a goodguy/badguy comes along and bumps into him.POOF.he turns into that monster in a stronger edition.

gust of wind:a dust devil that blows you away instead of sucking you up.

funnel: a "gust of wind" that twirls you around.smaller but faster.

leo lop:a buddy bunny that blows up along with a baddy when one comes near.(theres two types"wander type" and "determened type")

wokey wokey:a lazy bone that wakes up when buoapha turns his back.invinsable when asleep,use a reverse hammer to finnish him off.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:13 PM   #39
PurpleKoopa
Koopatactular!

That wokey wokey reminds me of Boos in Mario games..

Tear 'N' Frying - A spooky ghost that uses a machete when you're close, and a flamethrower when you're farther away. 15 life.

Grows All Around - A mushlord with green spots instead of yellow ones. When he spits, shrooms and mucho moss comes out.

Rejected Lunatic - A wacko robot in a container. Once you get close enough, he breaks out of his pod and starts swinging at you like Mr. Crazypants. The can't be hurt...but if he hits ANYTHING, it and he take damage...unless the damaged item is a wall. Whatever he runs into, he takes 5 damage and the other thing takes damage according to how fast he's going - the less life he has, the faster he goes. 35 life. That's little you think? I did say that he could only be damaged by running into stuff..
Old 11-22-2003, 04:39 PM   #40
darkmagus5152
Large Mortal

Send a message via AIM to darkmagus5152 Send a message via MSN to darkmagus5152 Send a message via Yahoo to darkmagus5152

too many ideas! i cant read em all...