Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017
Old 12-18-2003, 12:14 PM   #1
apiesandwich
Dumb Person

Default I wish I could make games

I have all sorts of ideas (most are no good i will admit) that I keep getting but I have is the Games Factory which isnt very good at all.

Like just awhile ago I thought it would be funny to make a game starring a man-eating plant named Andre who has to save his forest from.....something but beating enemies and solving block puzzles AND non-block puzzles!

Maybe im just crazy?...er... than normal
apiesandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 05:34 PM   #2
Aulė
Dumb Person

Send a message via AIM to Aulė Send a message via MSN to Aulė Send a message via Yahoo to Aulė

Try buying a book on c++. Its the most widespread code for games programming but the only problem is although there are tons of free compilers for it (dev c++ is what i use) they cant do much. Still, you can make some ace but strange games just using pictures drawn on paint and clipart. I once made a game called Pogo Patrol which was like a logic puzzle thing. It was quite good for something made for free within a period of a day or two.

Btw, if you decide to learn a code and get dev c++, dont get your hopes up about sound
Old 02-03-2004, 06:02 PM   #3
apiesandwich
Dumb Person

Ha, thanks, sorry about this whiny topic I was just annoyed and not thinking on that day. Still... I should think about looking at some C++ books.
apiesandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:14 AM   #4
lisadash
I have brains!

Send a message via Yahoo to lisadash
Default education

Also, one can take classes. There is an online course that I am taking soon in the future: Introduction to the Game Industry where a leading game designer prepares you for a career in game development, design, and production. So, there are a lot of options.