Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 06-05-2004, 06:27 PM   #1
Tooltime
Large Mortal

Default Last Gasp

Standing at 99.3% Missing 1 Heart and 1 item. Both appear to be located in Haunted Tower. In Haunted Tower there is a door? at the end of the hallway. Not able to determine how to open. Have been on second floor and gone on to beat Boss. Not sure how to proceed. All help is help.

A Fan from Dry Heat Land
Tooltime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 07:00 PM   #2
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

What you're looking for is on the first floor... there's no trick to opening the door, you just have to have all 3 special keys!
Old 06-05-2004, 10:20 PM   #3
Tooltime
Large Mortal

I have all 3 keys and have opened the 3 doors. As you walk into the Haunted Tower there is a red carpet I walk straight ahead to the end of the red carpet and it looks as if there is a design on the wall that could be opened. Maybe it's nothing. I'm missing 1 heart and one item which is located next to the bust in the items menu.

All help is help

Thanks
Old 06-05-2004, 10:27 PM   #4
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

Did you get what was in the basement? If you did, you need to go figure out where that helps you! And it's not in the Haunted Tower. I figured you didn't have that item yet.
Old 06-06-2004, 07:45 AM   #5
Tooltime
Large Mortal

Why thank you kind sir. I will forage on.

Thanks
Old 06-06-2004, 09:02 AM   #6
Tooltime
Large Mortal

Default Still Last Gasp

OK OK 99.6% - one item missing. In Item Box it is located to right of a Bust and to the left of a 4 pointed diamond thingy. Looks like a little boat with a somkestack. Help help - the only thing that turns blue is Castle Vampy as you walk in and turn left into the "Eternal LOnging" room.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:39 PM   #7
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

If you're missing that item, then you must also have one quest not completed! Complete it! Or maybe you did complete it and forgot to pick up your prize. It relates to the item you picked up (either that, or it's the prize for The Collection, I mix those two up).
Old 06-06-2004, 04:07 PM   #8
Tooltime
Large Mortal

Still gasping. All Quests have been completed. I think the collection prizes are additional Gems. I have gone back through Vampy - crypt, Haunted Tower and all the zobritron levels, swamp dog lair and Swamp Gas. Naturally, I'll be starting a second game but would like to finish the 1st one before I go. I know I missing something.

Thanks
Old 06-06-2004, 08:12 PM   #9
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

You're missing the triple fire crystal. It's either the reward for killing the Stick Witch, or for completing all of the collections. So look in the witch place, and talk to the collection girl!
Old 06-06-2004, 09:34 PM   #10
Hammered
Nailed It!

I am missing 1 heart. I know (from the crystall ball) that it is near the end of the swamp gas cavern, but I can't find it. Can you give me a hint?
Old 06-06-2004, 09:57 PM   #11
Tooltime
Large Mortal

Thank you Jamul. Off to the Wicked Witch of the West. Hammered. Moving out to look for Heart - Will catch up with you later. Need to look in cavern as I don't remember. Later
Old 06-06-2004, 10:14 PM   #12
Tooltime
Large Mortal

Hammered:

I believe the heart is located ABOVE the second save post. As you face the post look straight up. You should see a series of pipes that bend. Move to the left of the post and walk to the top. You should be almost able to see the heart in a little square. There is a small opening into that area. Might get burned moving in and out but you'll get the prize.

Jamul - Thank You Thank You Thank You. No more Last Gaps - at least for this one. 100% - with your help. All help is help

Thanks