Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017
Old 03-22-2005, 06:56 AM   #1
Freebieman
Large Mortal

Location: In my cheapo kitchen chair blowing crap out of bots in games... BADADADADADBOOM
Send a message via AIM to Freebieman Send a message via MSN to Freebieman Send a message via Yahoo to Freebieman
Default ERM.....

This may be stupid but WHERE IS EVERYONE? I mean am I crazy or is there just a lot of down time? (down time=little users) It drives me crazy lol
My favorite Hamumu games are NPC Quest and Castle Smash. Unfortunatly, they probably never will be updated in any way. Oh boy.--All my mail addresses are fake lol--The AK 8087.3 letters: l-o-l!!(check website for Runescape)
Old 03-22-2005, 01:05 PM   #2
Sokko
Dumb Person

From the HAMUMU FORUM RULES:

Quote:
This is a message board, not a chatroom, it may be DAYS before a large percentage of our forum visitors have even seen your post!
Message boards = passive communication. The great thing about online forums is that you can devote as much or as little time to them as you want, and with today's busy lifestyles, that's a major plus. The vast majority of forum users only take about a half-hour out of each day to catch up on the latest topics and post a few replies. Good thing, too; if the boards moved at chatroom speed, you'd have to read through hundreds of topics in a single day, a monumental task to say the least.

On a related note, the slower speed of internet forums also allows for greater maturity than you'd see in any chatroom. Messages, for the most part, are not time-critical; you can take your time typing, revising, spell-checking, and posting (and I highly recommend taking this approach, by the way). No one is ever actively waiting for anyone to say something, so you don't feel pressured into posting something slipshod on the spur of the moment.

...I feel like I should be making an analogy to something, but I can't quite figure it out. Someone give me an assist here. :wink:
Old 03-22-2005, 01:13 PM   #3
WackieWatty
The Hard Hat, MWAHAHA!

Location: Doing a groovy dance at the Construction Site, Dumbopolis.
Send a message via MSN to WackieWatty

Time zones count alot to who is online when,
Some people will never be on at the same time as you,
Especially on school/work days.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:31 PM   #4
General_Josh
Reclusive Loner

I Agree With WackieWatty

Member Since December 2, 2004
Old 03-22-2005, 04:07 PM   #5
CatMystic
Dumb Person

Not many people go on at once. The poster record was made by ALOT of guests at one time. I'm usually on this forum everyday myself.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:40 AM   #6
WackieWatty
The Hard Hat, MWAHAHA!

Location: Doing a groovy dance at the Construction Site, Dumbopolis.
Send a message via MSN to WackieWatty

I just checked the total people on at one time,
Boy have I missed alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2005, 01:14 PM   #7
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackieWatty
I just checked the total people on at one time,
Boy have I missed alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Don't worry, you're not the only one. They came while I was asleep. They were most likely smurfs hiding under my bed with their smurf-sized laptop smurfing the forums."Forums" backwards without the 'o' is "smurf", by the way...
Closed Thread