Pants of Polkadots 1 6.67%
Nitrous-Injected Waffles 2 13.33%
Fur Covered Boots 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #1
Freebieman
Large Mortal

Location: In my cheapo kitchen chair blowing crap out of bots in games... BADADADADADBOOM
Send a message via AIM to Freebieman Send a message via MSN to Freebieman Send a message via Yahoo to Freebieman
Default Crazy Poll (Maybe Part I)

I don't know why. I am just bored. Poll is pure fictional lol I hope
My favorite Hamumu games are NPC Quest and Castle Smash. Unfortunatly, they probably never will be updated in any way. Oh boy.--All my mail addresses are fake lol--The AK 8087.3 letters: l-o-l!!(check website for Runescape)
Old 03-21-2005, 03:19 PM   #2
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin
shroom people with tophats
Old 03-22-2005, 06:51 AM   #3
Freebieman
Large Mortal

Location: In my cheapo kitchen chair blowing crap out of bots in games... BADADADADADBOOM
Send a message via AIM to Freebieman Send a message via MSN to Freebieman Send a message via Yahoo to Freebieman

Lol I didnt want to make that kind of thing.... then *THEY* might come...... like that one time..... or was that a dream?
My favorite Hamumu games are NPC Quest and Castle Smash. Unfortunatly, they probably never will be updated in any way. Oh boy.--All my mail addresses are fake lol--The AK 8087.3 letters: l-o-l!!(check website for Runescape)
Old 03-22-2005, 06:52 AM   #4
Freebieman
Large Mortal

It was those Pants or Pants Of Pansies/Pants of Panzers lol

[Edit:]I just understood you 2nd part of sig: Like *** youre not my father!!!!!!! lol
Old 03-22-2005, 05:02 PM   #5
HoboJoe11
Dumb Person

I dont like any of them
Old 03-23-2005, 09:08 AM   #6
Freebieman
Large Mortal

9 votes . I thought 5 would be the limit

[Edit:] If I get enough responses I will make another with different choices
Old 04-11-2005, 04:41 PM   #7
Freebieman
Large Mortal

Erm....... *Makes self sound like movie-ticket-giver-guy (lol)* PLEASE SPEAK CLEARLY AND IN SHORT PHRASES INTO THE INVISIBLE MICROPHONE!
Old 04-11-2005, 05:03 PM   #8
Freebieman
Large Mortal

VIOLENT SICKOS! lol saw "Bloodthristy Mauve Potatoes" was top lol
Closed Thread