Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 21, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Dr. Lunatic

Old 04-11-2005, 12:31 PM   #1
ScienceGuy
Dumb Person

Send a message via AIM to ScienceGuy
Default multiple Bouaphas confusion

I am using a multiple bouapha special, but when I test it, all three can use special weapons. Sometimes only 1 can throw hammers, sometimes 2 can, and sometimes all 3 can throw hammers. Could anyone tell me why this keeps happening. :? :?
Old 04-11-2005, 12:59 PM   #2
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

However it ends up working is just what you're gonna have to use... there's no "right" way for multiBouapha to work, because there's only supposed to be one!

So it's all down to testing. As I understand it, some weapons come from all Bouaphas, while others come only from one. I don't know how you can get multiple hammers to happen or not happen. Maybe it has to do with the monster numbers or something. You could try removing Bouapha from the level and then putting him in again, so that the one you placed is definitely the first in the monster list (otherwise, if you have deleted some monsters, your monster list may have holes in it, so the newly summoned Bouaphas might go earlier in the list than the original - I don't know what effect that has, but it could mean something).
Old 04-13-2005, 11:09 AM   #3
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamul
However it ends up working is just what you're gonna have to use... there's no "right" way for multiBouapha to work, because there's only supposed to be one!

So it's all down to testing. As I understand it, some weapons come from all Bouaphas, while others come only from one. I don't know how you can get multiple hammers to happen or not happen. Maybe it has to do with the monster numbers or something. You could try removing Bouapha from the level and then putting him in again, so that the one you placed is definitely the first in the monster list (otherwise, if you have deleted some monsters, your monster list may have holes in it, so the newly summoned Bouaphas might go earlier in the list than the original - I don't know what effect that has, but it could mean something).
Egads! Holes in the Monster list! Brains... Melting...