Hallo! Now that you've entered one contest, for which I haven't declared a winner, so see the previous journal entry and put your names in, it's time for another one!
This is a fancier version of the same contest. This time, make up a boss for Robot Wants Ice Cream! The only things you need to keep in mind are:
- It has to be robotic/mechanical/non-organic
- Remember how Robot games play. It's a side scrolling platformer where you shoot things. Don't make a boss where you have to solve a switch puzzle or jump on its head or level up or spin around in 3D, that's not what this game is.
- I reserve the right to rename your design
- I reserve the right to massively change your design a ton, but still, it's exciting that you inspired it, right?
- Feel free to include pictures if you want, or just describe things
- Post your entries as comments on this Journal, or go ahead and post in a thread on the forum (everybody to one thread, please!).
- Enter this and the previous contest as much as you like, I'm just looking for good ideas.
- The more specifics the better. "A big green robot" is not interesting or appealing (and it's already in the game!).
The winning entry will become a boss (possibly renamed and massively changed) in Robot Wants Ice Cream! The deadline is once again whenever I pick a winner! The boss naming contest will probably end by Monday or so. I have a favorite choice in that one already, so feel free to come up with something that beats it, or it will win!